Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Siram Posts

Go down 
+5
Ashling
A'Nailiah
Sachiel
Micah Masi
Administrator
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashling

Ashling

Old Siram Posts - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Ashling inhales and exhales dramatically. In a fake swoon she falls into the soft sand. " Could this be your human side? Be still my heart!" she says in a totally joking manner. God she hopes it doesn't offend him again. In a moment of self consciousness she undoes her braids and lets her long hair form a curtain around her.
Ashling was slightly jealous of the relationship Micah had with Sachiel. It wasn't that she wanted him at all.. it was that she wanted someone who felt that way about her. Who wanted to protect her and was loyal.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:18 pm

A hearty laugh escaped the grey eyed mans chest as he heard the womans joke. "I suppose I deserve that." He said. He knew he could be rather robotic while on Guardian mode. The funny part was, he wasn't technically a Guardian. He was the Guardians commander, and had no legal responsibility to protect Micah diretly. However, it was a responsibility he assumed of himself to protet her, and the rest of Siram. What Ashling didn't realize, was that she was now a part of the family, which meant that Sachiels protetion extended to her as well.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Hearing Sachiel laugh made Ashling laugh again. When he wasn't on guard he was quite different. Suddenly Ashling was unsure of how to act. This made her want to hide. Fighting the urge she looks over at him, noting the way the sun bounced off the planes of his chisled face and body. Biting her bottom lip she asks in a soft voice " Sachiel, what do you do for fun?" She was very curious of him. Why was he the only male in the kingdom? What made him choose to stay here? Why was he like two sides of a coin? It confused her.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Sachiel laid back all the way upon hearing her question. What did he do for fun? Training the Guardians was fun. So much so, that he trained younger children when he was off the clock. But what did he do for fun? "Anything I can, i guess." He said. "I swim, surf..." he paused, as if trying to think of other things. OF COURSE! He sat up, and grabbed Ashling by the hand, scrambling to his feet, and leading her back to the Pods. "Come on!" His excitement probably seemed a bit odd to someone who met him on the job, but it was simply the nature of the beast. He took her into a Pod, and down into the Kingdom, where he lead her into the Courtyard. "Here..." he said, as if he expected her to know what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Ashling listens to him as her describes what he does for fun and then is jerked to her feet suddenly and drug to the pods and deposited in the courtyard. Looking around bewildered. " Um.. Sachiel... what are we doing here? Why did you drag me here?" She smiles nervously. She was quite confused and she adjusts her short kimono and looks around. It was beautiful here, she had to admit. She looks over at Sachiel expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Sachiel didn't answer her question immediately. Instead, he walked over to the lake, and splashed his hand in the water for a moment. For a while, there was no response, but after a while, a small animal appeared on the surface of the water. It was a baby Sea Serpent! The Rainbow Serpent, to be more specific. Only one is born every few generations, and it becomes the source of the waves in Siram, being one of it's animal guardians. "His name is Xanther." He told her. "I was placed in charge of raising him by the Rainbow Serpent himself." He thought about his statement for a moment. Could the Rainbow Serpent really be a "He?" He did lay the egg, after all...
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Ashling waits impatiently, shifting her weight from one foot to the other just watching as Sachiel plays in the water. After what seemed like forever, but had actually only been a few minutes, a sea serpent pops it's head up from the surface of the water. Ashling is taken aback. She walks over to the water and looks at the serpent. " you raised this cute little serpent?" Ashling blurts out. She couldn't see this hulking figure of a man playing mommy. leaning over the water being careful not to get to close to it Ashling speaks to the serpent. " Hello Xanther." She beams at the serpent and then leans back.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: growing up-   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:11 pm

sotaynru laughed he was excited that she held so much interest. he really did have interesting tales but he never expected it to be somethign oen form siram would wish to hear nor a girl. he smiled and started to speak again. " umm well yes i suppose at that small of an age only about ten or elven at this time i was the soul reason that war was won and the unison of the two broguht place though it didnt come easy i assure you.." he laughed and looked into her eyes somewhat raising his finger a small little rock surface liek stool appeared for both of them to sit liei a bench more or less. he didnt waste tiem with this either the bench shined like a bright crystal as he sat down to tell the story and offered her a seat next to him. he continued." at oen point int he war i made a slight miscalcuation that cost a woman her child before we were in time to save her. " he looked down a bit at this memory his mind scarred witht he burning house and the mother as well as what those savage bastards did to that child. " anyayws wafter that people questiond me and they refused to except anymroe orders until i showed up in person to speak with them. i knew this was ou only hope of finishing what we had started so i pushed aside my... um paranoia and met with them. they were not pleased nor did they belive a boy my age was rulign them this way a mere peasent boy they mocked. then i was challenged they said if your so smart in war and youa rent a spy of kana then why not fight one of us. so unfortunatly i had to fight one. now granted my eyes are a memory board i see it once and its as if i know it. so i had learned form watchign and the blade duel i partook in with them i won and soon later earned thier respect as the battles after i not only planned with them but i also was in the front lines now a soldier learnign battle." he smiled wondering if he still had her interest and if she would throw anymroe questions upon him his time with her was very anjoyable actually he looked forward to his time he would stay after the ball to work ont he new metal ore project. possibly get to knwo her better as well.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:20 pm

"Well, I am raising him." Sachiel stated. "He's only two months old." He told her. "So I haven't done much 'raising' yet. He's my partner though." Sachiel had visions of riding the oceans on Xanthers back. They would one day come to be, once Xanther was an adult, but for the time being, he lived here in the courtyard. "When he's bigger, i'll take him out to live in the ocean." He explained."But for now, he's too small to be out there unprotected." He ran his fingers along the small creatures head as he spoke, smiling down at him.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Ali moved to sit on the bench he had made. "And now your a ruler. I guess that showed them that a 'mere peasant boy' could be really powerful. You were learning battle? Are you, for lack of better words, a military genious?" She really was intrested, and being her, was asking alot of questions. "I could never do any of that, I'm a total wimp when it comes to anything fighting related. Not that I think fighting is bad, because there can be good reasons for war. And they can have good results. Like, how Septur and Kana were united. That's, in my opinion, a good thing. How long are you staying in Siram?" She asked, the last sentance just randomly popping into her head.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:22 pm

ali-
sotaynru smiled again she was in a sense cute how curious she was in an innocent childish way. he was also innocent on some thing though unfortunatly he had to do somthign most his age never even considered he had killed many a man. he sighed hearing her new flood of questioning a small chuckle escaped his thin lips as he began to mes with his flowign hair. it had grown since birth and now was down to his rear blood red wild except for the small braided pont tail int he back. " haha i suppose so im a prodigy if you knwo what that means. umm i catch onto things extremely quickly i learn fast where as a normal person ahds to study numerous times i only have to once. so genius nto entirely but i am an incredible tactician." he honestly hated to brag but he couldnt push his way out of this one." as far as my time here lady ali it will be short until the coming of the banquet i am here to get fitted and ready for that night." he mostly dreaded that night he was wondering hwo woudl he deal with so many when the comings of earleir ahd been too much." u uum but after the banquet ill be staying in siram for quite some time working on a project. umm so whats your plan as far as the ball?" he didnt realize the last question had slipped out but it had .
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Ali smiled at him. "you seem too modest. I think you are a bit of a genious, in that sense." She did. Not many people had that amount of intuition. "As for my plans for the ball, ummm, I don't really have any. I was just going to go and see how the evening planned out. I still haven't even figured out an outfit," she admitted. "What about you? What do you plan on doing?" She asked. He had to have more plans than she did at that point. She just knew she was going. She watched him play with his hair, and brushed her own behind her ear unconciously. She didn't very often, she liked hiding behind it. She didn't even realize how much more comfortable she was around him than before.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:32 pm

sotaynru smiled at her words. she appeared to be very unorganized where for most thing sotaynru always had some sort of plan alas he didnt this time he knew that the royals were expected to have a date tot eh dance and everything. he hadnt even begun to look about the kingdom to find a suitable mistress to take to the ball. he had been far to busy with his newest plans he felt oliek sharing them with her but at the same tiem he foudn himself weary she was a very kind girl and a friend and ally to him but she was also and outsider the reprecussions could prove the down fall. he sighed a bit then responded." haha well thank you for that i just try not to brag about my abilitys in most cases if i coudl have chosen i woudl have it different. as far as plans for the ball for me im about where you are tommorow i will get fitted for the event of course. but i as a royal have to have a date or i could be very much harrassed by the others that will be there. i havent even begun to look he laughed. lookign ehr int he eyes. subconsciously it was a hint that even he didnt know he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Ali looked down at her hands, turning a very subtle pink color. She wasn't quite sure where this conversation was headed. "What is there to plan? I mean other than attire and a date, I guess that there isn't really anything else. So I guess were both in a good position, as far as that goes..." She looked back up at him, meeting his eyes again. "What do you plan on wearing? Or do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:09 pm

realizing the hint after he passed it sotays face also grw flushed as he looked at her he twidled hsi fingers a bit tryign nto to let energy coem into them and use his earthly elementalism. he forced a smile. " well i suppose i drew up the idea myself. he uncrickled a peice of paper of a tux that had tailed coat with a wonderous gold trim to it medals he had earned put in place along it. he had the symbool of his clan in an od tribal on hsi back of the jacket. his white shirt under neath of it ruffled neatly at the wrists aqnd neck. a simple blacak scarf like object aroudn the neck and a bandanna to lay upon the head with the phases of the moon in pendants upon it. soem chains hainging down his pants were s impel silk black as night and of course there were no shoes nor gloves.the ahir style he had was neat drawn there bits of his longer hairs strewn up to spike a bit while a neat long brushed pony tail hung down to his rear. he smiled as she looked upon the design and wondered was there a reason she was so pink was it because he had hinted and she were repulsed by the idea or was she trying to play a game get him to ask her directly. the more he thought of it the more he was realizing this would be an excellent chance he sighed hsi fingers beginning to tremeble he spoke " so u..um lady ali would you care to be my date to the ball?" after eh asked he instantly started throwing alternitive reasons of why she shoudl say yes just random and obviosly rushed reasons. " umm cuzs ya knwo then youd have a theme to go off of for your dress, or you wont look as young walking in without anyone." he continued to stammer wondering what she would say he hushed himself trying to calm the fingers now makign odd placed beats as he sat there.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Ali looked in his eyes. "It's fine, calm down. I woulda said yes anyway," she dropped her gaze, and noticed her hands were slightly pale. Probably from the blood rushing to her face. She smiled at him. "But I like the reasons anyway, so can I borrow that paper after you get fitted? I wanna design my dress after it." She looked at the paper, then at him, picturing it on him. "That will look so good on you. Especially with your hair. You hair is so cool looking, it's a nice color. It will look good next to the black and gold of the suit." She turned even more red with the way she was trying to fill up her response. "Anyway yeah, I would like to go with you."
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:50 pm

sotaynru was so happy he had not been wrong on his second guess she had wanted him to ask her. of course he was the male thats sorta how it almost always was supposed to be. he nodded at her question about the paper. " of course umm you can keep the picture if you want to" keep it why would she want to do that eh thought after saying so he was so bad at this but atleast this was progress he was actually starting to finaly feel like he was human and not just some secret wepon of po9litics and war. this was peaceful and truly it was nice. he smiled at her compliments " thank you very much im hoping it does i spent a couple hours drawing that lookign int eh mirror and messuign with the hair to see what would look cool." his face turn bright red admitting this again he shrugged it off this time though somewhat chuckling he sarted to remember what he had heard about dates how the guy was supposed to ask act and such how a true gentlemen would treat the lady to dinner before taking ehr to a dance or such. he didnt wana blow this. in a way he was much mroe excited for the ball now though worried hwo his paranoia and anxiety woudl hold up in that situation. " so umm would you like me to take you out for dinner a couple hours before hand?" he really didnt know how to ask this and was sure he had done it wrong but he atleast was trying.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Ali laughed slightly at Sotay and at her own exitment for the ball now. She was very slowly going back to her normal color now. "Sure, I'll go!" She was actually excited for the ball instead of anxious and worried like before. Now she had a really nice, adorable, genious guy to go with. Then a sudden, extremely worrying thought occurred to her. "Umm... theres a slight problem. I can't dance..." She trailed off, trying to formulate a plan in her head to learn within the next week. So far she was coming up with nothing. She started thinking of people that could teach her. She looked at him apologetic. "I might be really bad..."
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 pm

sotaynru laughed a bit at her sudden worrys. she couldnt dance? psh she thought he could unless it was a martial dance of the earth he didnt know it. though he was sure it would take him half the time of most to learn all there was to dancing think god for his prodigy eyes. he smiled to her " dont worrry i cant dance either though im sure ill learn then ill make sure to dance extremely crappy so that you dont look bad k? he thought it was kindness though he wondered how she woudl take it. he smiled waiting for her responce conbtinuisly twiddling wiht his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:19 am

"You can't dance either?" She laughed at herself. He had no clue how much that was a relief to her. "Then I won't look like a total idiot attempting dancing? Thanks so much!" She laughed again. "Hmm maybe we could both learn before the ball. I wonder who actually is a good dancer around here.." She thought about it for a minute. "Hmm, well, dancing can't be that hard anyway, lots of people do it all the time. All you do is move around..." She said trying to convince herself. She pictured how the dancers she'd seen move, and looked down at her hands. This was going to be impossible, she knew, but she could at least try. Plus if she got the right kind of dress, it could make her look more graceful. Like the kind the swishes and twirls at the slightest move. Then she wouldn't have to do much dancing anyway, her outfit would do the work for her. Plus she could do her hair up in a way as to make her look more graceful too. Her mind wandered with ideas along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:46 am

sotaynru laughed again. she wwas in deep thought about somethign he assumed her dancing issues but he chose nto to ask he merely replied." dont worry we will light up the dance floor if not with our moves and such then with our style." he laughed again he expected this would be so different than what he was used to the people of his clan would not accept second best they had to be the best perfectionsis by nature even himself. though he honestly really looked forward to hsi time to come in siram where he could learn their cultures their ways their habitat. somethign new a change and he woudl also be harnessing ice liek properties into a steal sort of a form of alchemy he supposed but it was an extremely tiem consuiming one to get it to stay he would have to work for hours atleast he had made a friend so he wouldnt be constantly bored as he worked. " so w2hat do you plan to do with the rest of this night?" a sit was night time now and most would be sleeping thoug this land seemed to be more dead int eh day than the night he laughed vampires?.... his thoughts trailed off and he laughed again "naw"
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 pm

Ali laughed. "True, we will be awesome! As for my plans for the rest of the night, well I almost never plan things ahead of time, so absalutly nothing. What about you? Do you have anything planned?" She stood up and pulled him up, not wanting to sit anymore. She was in a good mood, and wanted to walk all this bubbly energy off a little bit. "If you don't wanna walk around with me? I like walking through the halls and looking at the fish that come up to the glass walls." She nodded, and had the sudden urge to skip down the hallway, but didn't because, well that would look very odd... She could just picture someone walking down the halls and seeing her. They'd probably be worried for her sanity. Not that most people weren't anyway. She knew that. But thats what happens when you spend 5 years away from much of the civilization around the island. You grow to act like yourself. She smiled, and walked down the hall, looking behind her to see if Sotaynru had followed.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:21 pm

sotaynru laughed again. he didnt have anythign planned he didnt even kno where he was going aroudn here so nothing at all get fitted inthe morning hang with her for a bit longer then head back home to take care of things before the ball the following weekend. suddenly he was pulled up he looked slightly confused but in a good way like mroe excited. " sure you can show me aroudn so when i come here after the ball im nto so naivie to the hallways." he laughed and continued to follow her so far it seemed the fish were really doing much this day he thought a bout it for a minute knowing she liked to see her fish he wouldnt do any harm. makign the dirt in the under seas rise liek a cloud it woudl surely draw some of the more unique fish out. he smiled as some came to the windo " he look there" he pointed at the windo as a series of brightly colored fish showed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:53 pm

He took a strole around the kingdom on his break greeting every person that walked pass him with a blinding smile .His day was slow and almost over ..Really know one was hurt in any shape or form just monthly checks to see if they where still in mid condition..This day seem to be one of his best days ..No one was hurt ,no freak accidents of deaths.To him that spelled a perfect day ..He continue to walk around the kingdom unit his break was over ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:53 pm

She walked quietly as she made her way through the Kingdom. Bumping into everyone that had passed her. She didn't do it on purpose, but it was because she was reading a book. The title was called The Book of Skies. It had pictures and notes taken on all of the different skies Some blue some black some even red. She Hummed to herself and Bumped into another person and fell, this time she hurt herself. Quietly she said sorry and tried to heal her self which was taking forever. She sat silently on the ground waiting for it to heal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Siram Posts
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next