Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Siram Posts

Go down 
+5
Ashling
A'Nailiah
Sachiel
Micah Masi
Administrator
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Old Siram Posts - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:03 am

(Continued from "The Trails"...)

My nostrils flared at the scent of of the ocean. How nice. The bridges being up means nothing. At each island, a simple gesture and flaunt of power, a layer of spirit energy formed and closed after I got off. Simple. Nothing to it. Hell, anyone could do it. I shrugged. The pods were the problem. Remember that suffocatingness that came from being in closed places? Yeah. Thats what I mean. People are just so inconsiderate these days. Another humorless laugh. I could simply float down. Surprise a few people, maybe the princess. I smiled impishly. No time for my child antics. I found a pod and opened it, entering it, and awaited for the pod to open again. I entered the Shared again, to pass the time.

----------------------------------

I opened my eyes to be greeted by the lights of the underwater palace. How interesting. I cracked my neck, back, and knuckles. Then rubbed my eyes to shake off the visual effects of the Shared. Much better. Not so bright. I yawned, and stretched. A smile tugged at my lips. I wonder whom I shall meet first. Shrugging, I began to wander the halls of Siram.

This is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:08 am

Apparently, the sudden surpluss of females in the room was starting to make Sotay a little nervous, as was proven by the flush of his cheeks, and the stutter of his words. Was Sotay really this uncomfortable around girls? Did they really make him this nervous? She would have thought that, being the leader of Septur Kana, he would have gotten used to the idea of having women around him. Guess not, huh? A quiet giggle then erupted from Micah's lips, her tiny figure falling sideways in the bad to lean against Ali with a smile. "There should be an empty one right next door, if you'd like, Sotay..." She somehow assumed this would be no better than to stay right here for him, due to the fact that he would most likely here the happenings of her room even if he was in the next one over. "You should stick around, though. I promise, they won't bite," and for a moment she rethought this statement, her eyes shifting to her older sisterly figure, Naili. "Well, Ali won't. I can't say much for Naili, though, she seems to think you're pretty adorable, so I'm sure she won't either." Somehow, she didn't think these words would be all that much helpful to the circumstances... Oh well! Sotay was a king, after all. There was some things in life he would just have to get used to, she supposed. With a delighted smile, her attention shifted toward Sachiel then, her eyebrow once more raising, a relatively serious expression transforming her face momentarily. "In all seriousness, I will trade you if you want." And this statement was followed by a quiet laugh, the sincerity of her words leaving behind that sort of air for several long moments, before she shifted back into her childlike state. "Why are so many people in my room? Well, because... Actually, I'm not quite sure... But I'm not complaining!" And she wasn't, for there was nothing to complain about. This was one of those times she was reminded of the life she used to live, sitting at home with her family, playing games, talking, laughing, teasing. This was as close as she could get, now, she supposed; no, she would not argue. Naili's comment, however, caught her off guard. She's completely forgot about their original purpose of the day, and by now, it was starting to shift into those after-hours of darkness. "Its really not a big deal, Naili, I'm glad you got some sleep. You've been in need of it, after all." Micah knew that the only way Naili would have passed out so hard, so suddenly, was if she had been up late the past few nights. She idly wondered what Naili had been doing, but quickly shrugged the thought off for later elaboration. "I wish you would have tagged along, though! Me and Sachy here have had such a fun day, I know you would have loved it!" In the end, Micah hadn't gotten to spend that quality time with Naili, but their time together now, with all of her closest friends together, was surely enough to make up for that.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:25 am

sotaynru finally squeaked out a mumble to the other women. micah he was used to but the other two he had never encountered. he had met with ashling earlier but she seemed almost more boyish ina sense not really boyish but gahh he didnt knwo how to explain it in his own mind. he tried to sherk a smile. "uuumm im lord sotaynru eviscarin leshade of kana. his introduction sounded rediculus compared to the rest of theirs. he heard the one girl tell him to chill and call him a dude? this was quite informal sachiel was asking if he was ok was he really this obvious in his weaknesses. looking qat the woman whom batted her eye lashes now he was cute?? he sighed trying to toughen up a bit he nodded to sachiel " im fine sachiel. he forced himself to approach the young lady he took her hand an held it trying to fight back his nervousness "its a pleasure miss" he then turned to the more developed woman gulping as he approached her he attempted to dothe same " uum its a pleasure also to meet you" he fought backa gulp tryign to stay strong in theri presence micahs words had helped only slightly and he only would appear a coward if he walked out now plus he would have fr much worse coem time for the ball. this would atleast prepare him for what was to come though he nodded to micah on her comment " thank you for your hospitality princess" he then turned back to the younger girl and half smiled still fighting the red to stay from his face.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:42 am

She was serious... Sachiel couldn't believe it, but Micah was dead serious... "If that's what you want." He said, shrugging his shoulders as he looked around. Why would she want to give this up? did she have an even BIGGER room that she hadn't mentioned to him? It must have been. Not that Sachiels room was by any means small, but to give this up for that? It was simply foolish!.He nodded, and give her his silent stamp of approval. His back and forward with Naili started fast and strong, as he had expected. "No, never a stranger Naili." he said with a smile. "In fact, there was something I've been wanting to ask you." His eyes flashed to his right for a moment, catching Micahs for a brief second, before meeting with A'Nailias once more. "I wanted to ask you to be my date to the Ball." His voice was strong. Not a hint of hesitation nor regret in it. Sotay had called him "scared" when he asked Micah about clothes, but he was more than sure about this. Of course, there was no telling how she would answer. She may tell him she already had a date. She may tell him the date was with the one eyed fishy. but at least he had asked. That was all that truly mattered. He watched a trembling Sotay straighten himself out, and try to be strong, and smiled. He was proud of the boy. At the very least, he was facinghis fear. He nodded in approval, and leaned against a wall. The last place he had expected to be at the end of the day was at a "party" in the chambers of the princess...
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:23 am

Ali looked away towards the wall, trying to hide the laughs that kept threatening to comeout. This kid was so adorable! The expresion of his face was priceless. She grinned, and whispered into micah's ear, "Why is he so shy?" The mood felt happy, and Ali couldn't help but feel bubbly too. "Alright, A'Nailiah, why not? it's a good day, why don't we try to be nice to eachother?" She smiled at her. It was like a party. A boy girl party, and one of the boys asked the girl to the dance. Ali smiled. She liked to see things like that, she thought it was adorable, and so sweet. She'd never been with a guy yet, but it was cute to watch. She had to admit, she was a complete sap. It was down to her favorite movies being romantic ones. She smiled and couldn't help the little aww in her head.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:26 am

Ashling hears what sounds like a gathering down the hall. Sound seemed to travel far in this place. Following the noise she walks faster than she normally would. Clad in a soft purple kimono dress, which hit her mid-thigh and her hiar in two braids down her back she was all soft and beautiful. At least that was how she felt dressed like this. AS she reaches the door she knocks a few times and waits to either be greeted or be told to come in. She wonders who is in there...
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:47 am

I sighed deeply, eyes looking around. Maybe I wasn't dressed right... Bah! If such people were worried about what I was wearing then maybe they should say something about it. I rubbed my chin, thinking. Maybe they simply didn't know... That would make sense. But nothing really does. I sighed again and sat down. It was weird being away from Hayvn. I yawned again and closed my eyes and began to open my mind to the Shared, allowing myself to bathe in the raw power of it, allowing it to wash my mind, my thoughts, away. I wouldn't venture out into the deep parts of the Shared. No. Those parts scare me. I shuddered and went back to the lighter parts of the Shared and began to focus it, to realign it. It happens whenever one my people is away from the Tree of Seers for awhile. For me, it was moreso. With a release of air I went into a trance, of a kind.

This trance is different. It focuses the Shared around the user, realigning, kinda. It could take minutes, or hours. Hell, the longest it ever took to realign oneself to the Shared was a week and a half. But that is a different story. God, Im tired. In the end, the only thing this trance does is help realign yourself with the Shared, and it makes it stronger in you, reinforcing it. Like layers. The first layer is weak, but after you go into the trance, it creates a second, stronger, layer, and so forth. But when the trance occurs, a single layer could be created, or many layers could be. It depended on the person, really. I have created atleast five layers, and thats nothing. Many people have created ten, twelve, and so on. Its simple, but people who didn't know anything about it would deem it complex, alien, and would reject it. How do we access the Shared? Its hard to explain for someone who doesn't use it. Its like breathing.

I shook my head, and got up. I could hear voices, but that was natural, but it was the voices of five, six people. I yawned again and put sleep out my mind. I walked towards the source of the voices. I could deal with the uncomfortable feeling of the Shared. They might be able to tell, but they would have to simply have to deal with it. And maybe find a room to sleep in. Shaking my head, I took myself in; Animal-hide pants, a plain short-sleeved shirt, and my bo-staff and the claw that fits around my middle finger on my left hand.

I rapped on the door a few times and awaited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:04 am

A'Nailiah's breaths were deep and contained, a slight mist exited from between her peach lips while listening to Micah's words. In all honesty, she was finding herself a little jealous; Sachiel spending all day with Micah and the two was having fun?! She could ring the man's neck for this insolence, but she would retain her composure. With a slight huff, the woman placed her bottom lip between her teeth and began to chew. The blues of her eyes never leaving Sachiel. "I'm glad that you two had fun, Micah. I am dying a little inside because I missed it all. I'll be sure not to miss anything any more. And you're right, I really needed my sleep. I've been very busy as of late and I don't know what came over me. " By this time, Naili's mood lightened. Talking to Micah always cheered the woman up. What made her smile even more was when Sota came up to greet her. The little boy was already a king, yet couldn't handle being around women. Naili couldn't help but giggle and return to her obscure ways and personality. " Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, you're highness!" She bowed slightly, her brilliant blue hair veiling her face, though her eyes of the same composure could be seen through separated strands. She raised back up and pulled the King to her in a hug, kissing his forehead before turning him loose. " Don't let all of the women rush you now. And, don't worry, if I do bite, it wont be hard."

Laughing now, Naili's attention was soon stolen by Sachiel. His way with words never ceased to amaze the woman of silken blue hair. Hearing his question, everything that was spoken before hand was removed from her mind, shaken away like that of an Etch-a-Sketch. She had a feeling that he was drawn to her, most were, but not in this magnitude. She shook her head, now realizing that her mouth was agape and her eyes wide. Taking a moment to swallow and gather her thoughts, A'Nailiah nodded, then proceeded to speak in her usual ways." I thought you'd never ask. Seems like Ole Stone Face has gathered some courage after all! You must have found that one eyed fishy hiding under your nose. I'm proud of you. You are all grown up now! Though, I can't say that I didn't see this coming." She quipped, before turning her attention back to Alainn; her olive cheeks stained with a hint of cherry. " You're right. No need to spoil Micah's tea party with our own little quarrels. Let my girl have some fun and enjoy herself. I love seeing her happy!" A'Nailiah smiled, her heart rate increasing, her face and chest beaming red. She turned to Micah as if asking for permission and her blessing to be the man's date.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:22 am

Sachiel laughed silently at Nailis reaction. Her teasing was nothing less than what he had expected of her. A simple "Yes" or "No" wouldn't have been her style. But regardless of how she teased or taunted him, she said yes! Not only that, but she was clearly quite excited! Sachiel smiled to himself, as he recalled the look on her face, her mouth hanging like a bat in a dark cave. The cutest bat he had ever laid eyes on, but that was besides the point. "The fishy might have helped a bit." He told her, a smile on his face. He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Don't tell him I told you!" As far as he was concerned, life was good, between his living situation changing soon, and having a date to teh (Prom), he had little to nothing to complain about.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:30 am

Ali-
sotaynru was taken aback very much so by the woman and how she had handled him but he had to maintain his composure stay strong he told himself as he nearly passed otu with an anxiety attack. this was sad he could face a man on fair terms of battle like sachiel but a woman scared the shit out of him. he had to get otu and still remain calm so he turned to ali and forced a smile." u..uu...um lady ali would you care to show me aroudn this place kinda go for a walk or somthing. he didnt think about his wording or how others would percieve it but sure enough they would think of this as him askign a date and again he would be considered adorable whether he knew why or not.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:37 am

Really, A'Nailiah giving a simple answer? How lame would that be? See was a very eccentric person who's personality was very off the wall and random at times. The woman's lips curved up into a smile as Sachiel mentioned the fishy. She loved how he played into her little babbling and odd personality. "So, I'm guessing that he told you that his name was Scubba? Or did he simply leave that out of the conversation?" She asked, her expression was serious, though the tone in her voice betrayed that with it's own flair giddiness. " Don't worry. ." She whispered back."I wouldn't dare speak of such things to the wise and ALL KNOWING one eyed fishy." She giggled and turned to look Sachiel in his eyes, her own glowing a bright arctic ocean blue.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:44 am

Ali smiled. At least the poor guy could say a coherent sentance. "Sure," she smiled, and led him out of the room. Once outside of the room, the enviorment relaxed a little bit, but only slightly, because of Sotaynru. "Are you okay?" She asked, even though it was obvious that he wasn't. She tried to calm the area surrounding her, which included Sotay, with waves of calm, rippling out like water does when you drop a pepple into it. She half smiled at him, and continued walking down the corridors, but slightly more slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:47 am

( if this is out of turn Im sorry)

Ashling recieved no answer but still heard voices. Thinking perhaps they had not heard her she pushes the door open and looks in. Sitting in the room were Sachieland a girl she had never met exchanging witty banter. Ashling looks around and then stands in the threshold waiting to see if she would be noticed. If not, well they were fun to observe. They seemed so happy and at peace with eachother, that she is hit with a pang of jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:00 am

sotaynru once otu of the room began to calm quite alot. his paranoia and his odd claustrophobia he smiled at her catching breath he had been holding in he spoke his voice now much more normal it was light and tenor based still the tad bit of genius in him still seeping out in his voice he spoke." im much better now thanks he thought about what he was saying and such and then sighed looking ehr in the eyes his own ice blue orbs to hers. " its just really iv never had interaction i may be royal but unlike most royalty i never belonged to a royal family by blood im a commoner my parents had been gone by the time i was 8 and i grew up through the war of septur and kana i helped them to win that war and then was made ruler of kana. so i..im sorry i appeared as i did before just well.. frightening for me." he let his head drop a bit he was slightly shamed on how much he had let slip of his personal life.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:02 am

Sachiel didn't have the magical blue eyes that A'Nailiea posessed. his eyes were a powerful grey, but there was a particular twinkle in them in this particular moment. "He neglected to tell me that, but it's a useful piece of information. Next time i see him, I won't have to address him as Mr. Fishie." His amusement showed in his face, but he held the conversation all the same. "And he just wants you to think he's all knowing. The secrets in his blind spot." he nodded as he spoke, like a small child trying to convince someone of a secret.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:15 am

"Blind spot, hmmm? Cute. I'll make sure he doesn't know of this, he could get quite edgy at times. Especially if you like to remain on his right side; like our little secret. . ." Her voice reaching levels of sub-whispering, now hardly audible between the two. His strong gray eyes was captivating, lulling her in to move closer to the man without her even knowing it as she gazes softly into his immaculate orbs. She moved her hand from her hardly covered thighs and placed on his shoulder. It was getting very tense between the two; sparks of electricity could be felt between them as the eyes never wavered from each others. "You decided to ask me out of all people. One would assume it would be Micah. ." She smirked and winked, tilting her head to the side, her lush blue hair lifting from the side, exposing part of her neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:20 am

Ali looked at him for a second, watching his expressions before answering. "It's fine how you were acting before. I actually found it kind of funny, no offense intended or anything. You must think its odd the way I just loosly talk to you, I mean, I've seen the way people treat Micah, royalty gets treated so different. I've kind of gotten used to talking to people like this, no matter who they are. My family had been friends with Micah's since before I was born and we were close, and Micah and I got even closer when both our families were murdered. I was 8, and she was 10. It's sad, and I think experiences like that are the ones that make us so mature." She had said most of this to make Sotay feel better about giving away so much information on his personal life, but she had meant everything she said. "You helped them win the war? Were you in the fighting, planning, or how?"
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:34 am

a bright smile lit upon his face at her questioning. she actually had an interest in the war of septur and kana so he began the story." kana was ruled by a king his fortress cruel and only thinkignof himself meanwhile i and my family were peasents i wont lie i learned acrobatics so as to steal to survive and such at a young age untilt he gaurds men started to come into the vilages they raped killed and beat anyoen they desired this was the kings idea of keeping his people in check. it did work for quite somtime and even i had the misfortune to watch my family encased in stone so thick they used the last bit of their energys to help me escape while they suffocated and then were merely covered in dirt no burial or anything he sighe da bit then continued. the trademen and merchants of septur were growing tired of this reign so i observed day after day finding their weknesses writing it down until a large rebellion broke out. this rebellion was the loss of so many but it gave way for me to begina second rebellion one more sturcutured the milita merchants under my strateigic planning soon fought the army with tactics eventually we trapped them and they made the final miscalculation we conquered the temple and the new age began i was elected the ruler the funny thing was though i merely delivered plans they would not had listened to me if they had known i was a child. he smiled a bit but in the end we united kana and septur into one and now it is this great clan of septur kana. " he honestly hoped he hadnt drug out the story but this was all sotay knew and a good topic for him to speak wiht someone on.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:51 am

Ali had been listening the whole time with extreme intrest. These are the events that made Daratan history, but it had happened more recently, recently enough that here she was, talking to a person wo had helped win the war. "But you were so little." she said amazed. "How come they elected you ruler? I mean, like, how did they not know you were just a kid? Was all they saw of you just the plans?" Ali had a million more questions, but saved them, because she didn't want to overwhelm him. But she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 am

Sachiel was no less than amused, and amazed was probably the more appropriate word. He couldn’t believe he was holding an entire conversation about a one-eyed, omniscient, talking fish! But then, with A’Nailia, anything was to be expected. A low pitched laugh escaped his lips as their voices continued to get lower, urging the two to continuously inch toward eachother. Needless to say, Sachiel had assumed an almost-tunnel vision, by this point. He had completely forgotten that there were almost a half dozen other people in the room at that point in time. Even Micah, who he had pledged his entire loyalty too, was barely visible to the grey eyed man. But then, how could they not, when his eyes were fixated on this paragon of beauty? Our little secret… The words rang in his head. Though they were talking about something completely ludicrous, the words sat with him. When she placed her hand on his shoulder, a chill went down his spine, a sensation he hadn’t experienced for many years. His hand rose to her face, removing a long lock of hair from obstructing his view of it, and resting it on the side of her neck. “And why, may I ask, would one assume that?” he asked, their bodies about a bibles distance apart now. Sparks couldn’t begin to express what the man was feeling at this moment. It was a full-out lightning storm! Sachiel could see the ocean when he looked into her angelic eyes. The peace that it brought him, and the love that he had for it swarmed him, as he continued to meet her gaze, oblivious to all those that surrounded him
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:01 pm

(May the records show that this is seperate from my present rp)

Sachiel Stood on the beach, his eyes closed, and his hands folded. In a meditative state he was, as if he was attempting to focus himself for something in particular. After a moment, his eyes opened, and he ran toward the ocean. He jumped before he actually touched the water, impressive distance, for that matter. Before landing on the water, a small board of ice formed beneath his feet, and he landed on it, riding it out to the ocean. He used water manipulation to increase his speed. Maintaining his balance on the board as if it weren't made of ice, but a plastic of some sort. While his increased his speed, he began waving his arms, trailing water around himself, and forming it into different shapes. Birds, fish, and other exquisite animals of water surrounded him, as he displayed his capabilities of both water manipulation, and extended focus. It would appear to be a quite fun form of training. Suddenly, a massive pulse of water pushed the board up into the air. He did a number of flips and barrel rolls, before abandonning his board, and throwing a punch at it, the ice shattering into a brilliant array of light just before his fist made contact. A wave then rose from the ocean, and carried Sachiel back to the shore. He placed his hands on his knees and took a few deep breaths, as if he had simply taken a short sprint, before turning, and facing the ocean once more.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Giving up on the whole underwater kingdom, Ashling makes her way to the pods and stepping in speaks. " The beach please." Once above ground she steps out onto a pristine beach and then she hears a sound that one wouldn't normally hear if they were all alone on a beach. Turning to the ocean she sees a figure out on the waves. She can't tell who it is although she has an idea. Since the figure looked male and there seemed to be only one male around. Exhaling deeply, Ashling sits down in the sand to watch him act human.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Someone else had made their way onto the beach. Siram sure was busy lately... He turned back to see who it was sitting on the beach. when he saw her, a small sigh escaped his lips, and he made his way over to her, and sat down next to her. "You needed a break from the Kingdom as well?" He asked, attempting to make peace, though he was unsure how successful he would be. He looked out to the ocean, and smiled before leaning his head back. "I come here to get away all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Ashling nods and smiles softly. She didn't want him to hate her anymore. " yes.. well If Im to be alone then I might as well get some sun out of it." She twirls a strand of her hair and stares off into the skyline. Sudenly she figues she ought to apologize. " Hey.. listen.. I'm sorry if I offended you. you know.. before." She looks at him and beams him a 1000 watt smile.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:02 pm

"No worries." he said. He figured in a situation of high stress, such as hers, it wasn't uncommon to speak without thinking first. "I'm sorry as well. I didn't mean to come off as overbearing, but I take my job very seriously." he explained. "Welcome to Siram." As Naili could have told her, Sachiels personality on the job was quite different from his every day demeanor. It was just the way we was. It was the way it had to be. he knew the fate that Micahs parents had met, and she wouldn't meet the same fate, so long as he was within the Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Siram Posts
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next