Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Siram Posts

Go down 
+5
Ashling
A'Nailiah
Sachiel
Micah Masi
Administrator
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Siram Posts - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:55 pm

sotaynru laughed then as well happy that she had responded the way she did he was mroe worried that she wouldnt want to return with him but she did this over joyed him. he smiled mroe and mroe then jumped up and hled her hand " lets return then." he began to walk out the house and he didnt exactly knwo where he was going he smiled ... "uhhh yea wana lead the way haha"
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Ali laughed. "I forgot, you're never here." She held their hands behind her, walking in front of him, winding through the trees. She led him to the pods, and, since they were alone in the pod, she started kissing him again. She was faintly worried that she was overdoing it, but at this point, she didn't care. She pulled herself away, and went quiet, lost in thought again. Once the pods got back to the kingdom, she led him through the familiar hallways and corridors till she got to Micahs room. She knocked on the closed door to Micahs room. (Its closed right?)
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:15 pm

they waited for a few minutes still no answer sotaynru was running short on time. turning to her he kissed her again. " umm do you minda nights travel. he was sure she would say she didnt so he rushed tryign to remeber thinking bout places he had seen he went into a small clothing shop presenting the design of the outfit to a woman. she looked at it with great suprise and started at work on itn immediatly after sotaynru sat and waited looking at ali with a gentle smile they seemed to wait til midnight before the woman had the suit ready though sotaynru refused to let ali see him in t until the dance. it fit perfectly it seemed sotaynrus measurements had been precise as ever. he let her put the suit away until it was time to return he turned to ali takign her hand he would also help her to design her outfit if she so desired though he didnt knwo if she would. " are you ready he expected her to nod than eh led her away over to the edge of the island. he didnt know a way to over to the beach he sighed a bit and then let his hand leave hers chanting and doign a subtle dance with hsi arms they swayed and the stones came to meet the two of them ina simple elevator he let her step on it first then he stepped and suddenly takign ehr hand again he nodded hsi way to shore the stoen platform goign the way of his nod. landing he let her off then followed and as it was night he knew the colds were what would overwhelm her about there journey taking his cloak off he wrapps it aroudn her continuing there journey onward to the lands of septur kana. he refused to let anythign hurt her refused...
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:57 am

Making her way to her room, A'Nailiah opens her door, but stops midway through. She notices Sota and Ali near Micah's door. Shaking her head, she advances within her own dwelling. Her own room was almost the size of Micah's, yet still cozy and comfortable. Slipping off her gown, she was now only in her black underwear. A'Nailiah threw herself backward upon her bed and stared at her ceiling, while nibbling her lip in thought. Her hands rests upon her stomach, fingers tracing her belly button and waist line. Taking deep breaths, the Blue Haired Angel allowed herself to be lost with thought. This new, Sachiel guy was quite the charmer, yet when he is around either Micah, or herself, conditions become strained between the guardian and her charge. It's like there is a mental tug of war to see who captures this man's heart first. No telling what the two had been doing while A'Nailiah was in her room for so many hours. But, it could be seen that they was working on the ball room. Perhaps they almost kissed there as well; or, actually did. Making a grunt and pouting at the thought, A'Nailiah closed her eyes. No, this couldn't be right. She couldn't be thinking things like this about a man that she had only knew for a few hours! "Just calm down, Naili. This guy is just a stranger here to instruct guardians. Sachie. . . He is just a stranger. . You've only known him for a few hours. Get a grip on yourself girl. . ." A'Nailiah debated with herself, trying to ease her steadfast heart and mind. "Just a few hours, Naili, you hardly know him enough to be feeling like this. Get some sleep, girl. . " She told herself, fearing that she was not going to believe her own words. Taking a long and deep breath, the woman slipped under her covers and slowly drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:32 am

A'Nailiah tossed and turned all night; olive complected, toned body hidden beneath the satin sheets that she loved so well. It was warm in her bed, complimented by the cooling effects of a ceiling fan set on medium. The room was a very comfortable temperature. Soft music accompanied by the sounds of the waters that surround them, lulled the woman to sleep. But, her body was restless, as if struggling with something inside her dreams. That she was, she knew what Micah was distressed about, the loss of her family. In A'Nailiah's eyes, they were family as well. She was raised along side them as if blood; thus making her feel that way as well. Being brought along since a child, the woman had the time to get to know the royal family, especially Micah. The woman that she called 'mother' was always nice to her, when the former king would scold her, she found solace within the arms of the queen, who cared for her as if she was her own flesh and blood. She was the one who bargained to the king so that A'Nailiah would be able to live as a royal, but would have to take up training in the arts to protect and serve the Micah, who was still in the womb at that time.

Not soon afterward, a tragic murder happened. Something that A'Nailiah wasn't around to see. All she could remember was the large watery eyes. Tears draining out of them, saturating her pretty little face. She took Micah into a hug and vowed to never leave her side again. To never allow her the same fate as the family. Maybe, if she would have been there, she would have been able to do something about that. Since she wasn't, she had no idea if she could have or not. Until this day, Naili blamed herself for the tragic moments that took place years ago. The woman secretly kicked herself every time she sees Micah in that zone of pain. She couldn't stand to see her like that, and given the circumstances, it all seemed a little bit worse. She still wondered why people would want to harm anyone from Siram. It all seemed so unreal. Even to this day, she still couldn't understand it. It was all made clearer when Sachiel spoke earlier. Between Sachiel and Micah, A'Nailiah didn't know what to think. He has been here for a few months, and though Nailia haven't met the man personally, who's to say that Micah has not been seeing him. It's been a bunch of mixed signals all day and it was wearing on Naili. Subconsciously nibbling her lip, the woman sighs in her sleep and returns to a restful sleep, managing to stay that way for the rest of the night. The recurrent dreams always filling the woman with guilt, though that was not the only reason she wouldn't leave Micah's side; she loved her like she was her own flesh and blood sister; perhaps even more. When morning comes, it would be a new day and A'Nailiah could work off some of the feelings and emotions in her exercises for the morning, starting with a run and swim.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Ashling made it back to her room, Jin in tow, and she throws open the door. Ah.. her stuff. Beautiful stuff. Walking over to the closet, she takes out her large bag. It was like a backpack and she turns to Jin. " Would you help me pick out a few outfits to bring? I know I want this one" she pulls out a floor length blue kimono "this one." and then an olive colored short style kimono. Finally a soft peach midthigh length dress. " And this one. But after that Im lost." She pulls out several dresses, all lengths and a few shirts and pants as well. On a whim she tosses the pants and shirts into the bag. She might not ever wear them but why not have them in case? She waits for him to choose a few. After all, they were all beautiful itmes and she was curious which ones he would pick.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:49 pm

He looked at her as he was towed into her room. With a look around, he chuckled slightly. He saw her take out a bag and start putting her outfits in it. As she asked for him to help pick out a few, he pushed his mask back up onto his face. He pointed at a sea blue kimono that was to the floor along with a few leggings and shirts for her to wear. " Is that good for you?" He looked at her with a currious gaze.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Ashling giggles softly. He was such a boy. She nods. " Yes. Those are perfect." She throws them into the bag along with the other dresses. Then she reaches up and pulls her hair out of its' half updo. Shaking it out she smiles at him and turns to the bathroom. She gathers some personal effects and then turns back to her room and bag. Stuffing the rest of her stuff inside the bag she heads to the door, leaving the bag on the bed. " When we finish the ball I'll come back and get it.. unless you want to leave now?" She twirls her long strawberry blonde hair and sighs softly, her chest rising and falling, straining against the tight top of her gown. She was rather built, but she never noticed it or the effect her body had on others.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:18 pm

He smiled at her and tried not to pay attention to her body. She was stunning still and he was wanting to stare, but his nature wouldnt allow it. " I think you should go and enjoy yourself more before the long, boring trek that we will have to undergo to reach home. So lets go back and have some fun at least." He smiled at her gently before holding his arm out to walk beside her.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Ashling could feel Jin's eyes on her and feel the fight he was having with himself. She wonders what he would do if she told him that she didn't mind of he looked. Perhaps his head would explode. That would be bad. She wouldnt want that. Taking his arm she smiles and lets him lead her back to the Ballroom but then she stops. " Jin.. could you please wait here? I want to do something real quick.." She steps back into the room and shimmies out of the silver dress and into a shimmering black strapless one, hitting her midthigh. She smiles and steps back out into the hall. What would Jin say about this one?
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:36 pm

He smiled and nodded towards her " Take your time" He leaned up against the door frame and waited for Ashling to walk on out after doing what ever she would be doing in her room. Jins eyes looked around him at the walls and decorations through out the hall. It seemed that it was slightly over done to him. Hearing the door open, he turned to say something but his words were stopped in his throat. His teeth clasped on his lip and pierced it. His mask began to show a darker red stain on it as he stared at her. " Wow.." That was all that he could say as he stared at her. " You look...beautiful Ashling"
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Ashling smiles and twirls for him, but then she got concerned as a dark stain began to spread across his mask. " Thank you Jin, but are you ok? You're.. bleeding? What happened?" She was worried suddenly. " Can I help you in any way?" Blood always worried her and she wanted to fix it if she could but she knew he wouldnt let her. With a small sigh she takes his arm again and let him actually lead her to the ballroom this time.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Jin smiled and shook his head " I was being an idiot and bit my lip to hard. Its nothing, but if you are going to be concerned about it all night then ill put a bandage on it or something." He chuckled softly and wrapped his arm around hers " May i ask why you changed into this stunning outfit that makes you radiate?" His eyes looked her over again quickly as he took a silent breath.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:03 pm

" Please do bandage it. Blood makes me worry. As for why I changed, well I had this dress, and it's wonderful, and I thought it deserved some showing. I mean, if you have it why not show it off?" She giggles softly. " I just feally like this dress. The other one is nice too but there is just something about this dress that makes me feel.. amazing. Which do you like more?"
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm

He pulled down his mask and placed a napkin on it to stop the bleeding " I see what you mean by showing it off. You might get a few angry glares or a few looks saying i wish you were in my bed." He chuckled slightly just imagining the drunks that would say that to her back at home where he worked. He tightened her grip on her gently when she asked which he liked more " I like them both dear Ashling."
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Ashling smiles softly. " Hmm. Jealous looks? Me? Leachorous looks? Why would that happen? I'm not anything special. I'm not even the prettiest girl in Siram, let alone the other clans." She blushes slightly as she says this. The talk of her being desireble confused her. She was just a normal sarcastic silly girl. Being he object of desire was never on her mind. Adjusting her dress she says " Well shall we go back to the ball?"

( next post back in ball room )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Siram Posts   Old Siram Posts - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Siram Posts
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11