Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Septur Posts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Old Septur Posts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:41 pm

sotaynru smiled he could feel the excityement she had in seeign his room then her question wandering over to the plans and the large model sotaynru spoke while standing right behind her. " that model is the final outcoem of the grand empire of septur kana of course ill be stayign there directing things and such but my soldiers and artists and blacksmiths will all have a safe fortitude in that place." he pointed then to a large map "see this is tartarus the wall and gate to seperate incendia and our land i have this as precaution and also as a major fortitude to check supplys. out side of both tartarus and abyss there will be a city to warn ahead of time and also check incoming supplys. this is also far enough fromt he kingdom that it will make it easy to mobilize and help people to stay safe hunters to work ina safer enviroment. the empire i have planned will solve all of kanas problems and my general should report good news soon( general is the guy that walked in bloody that i was supposed to meet with) if tartarus is complete we can begin construction on abyss and keep working to my grand goal of solving famine housing jobs mortality . his eyes were bright with hope his true intentions made clear past all of his paranoia. this is my lifes work and my legacy that i will go down turning us from nomads to a civilization of people connected by an empire.

sivad- sotaynrus eyes brightend and he smiled " this is truly excellent news if iv ever heard it sivad im glad to hear your travels and bonding with the soldiers went so well. i would have you wait to encounter the lion i instructed is not a necessity as of yet.though im sorry to hear you wont be able to attend the ball im sure it would have been a very fun experience for you im sure. though o well i understand other affairs. i would highly suggest you remain home until i send new orders to you. i would like to show you somthing though." throwign up a large map he explained in detail on how he planned to change so much why he had sent them to do so much. he was sure after showign sivad the model of the empire and all that was in motion for planning he would understand the fruits o his labor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:51 pm

He stood, one hand to his wounded side he nodded. "Together, we shall bring your plan to fruitation, and your dreams will become reality." He studied the map and nodded. "Yes, that will do nicely." He walked back to his chair and donned his armor, picking up his weapons. "My lord, I ask that you grant me leave to attend to my wounds." He bowed and stepped out of the room, beginning the trip back up to the surface, he allowed his thoughts to race through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:12 pm

sotaynru nodded it was odd he was this open with anyone throwing his plans out for someone else to see them though he was truly sure that sir sivad was a noble honorable sodier and general that woudl stand by him to the very end. a general most could look up to he smiled watching him take his leave he still had yet to hear from sir djinn he would await him to come abyss would soon be the next thing to be created. then the citys construction and the true size of his plan woudl begin to show through. taking his maps back with him sotaynru retired back to his room where ali was waiting for him to return. he planned to show her a good time while she was here and he figured he had the best idea for it as well.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:28 am

Ali nodded. The walls made more sense now. "Ah, I get it," She half traced the model with her finger, not touching it, but close. She started wandering around again. Finally, she just sat crosslegged on his oversized bed. She shrugged the cloak off, not even realizing she still had it on till then. She yawned a little bit. Maybe she was a little tired. She closed her eyes for a second, then opened them again. Why she was tired, she had no clue. It wasn't even that late yet... "So what would you like to do now?" She asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:49 am

sotaynru was nervous he didnt have much for fun around here. he mostly just sat in his room workign on later projects though he was sure she wouldnt want to do that thought there was one specific project he was sure she wouldnt mind grabbing a peice of scetch paper he moved his fingers as a table moved close to them near the bed. " umm well how would you like to design your ball dress tonight if your nto too tired of course if not then you may have my bed " he remebered how veil had reacted to his time of nudity. he didnt want to relive that scene so he would make less mistakes this time. " ill sleep over there in that other cot, you may have my bed. but other wise we can do whatever you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The General's Time   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:04 am

He had cleaned and redressed his wound. Feeling better and more stable, he stepped out into the outside world wearing nothing but a tunic, leggings and his boots. One of his glaives did stay attached to his belt, as he never was without a weapon. He walked around a corner, and then another twisting and turning his way until he came to a secluded spot he had marked off. It was here that was growing a magnificent rose bush, but the roses were unique, as they came in all different colors. Brilliant gold, magnificent silver, ruby red, sapphire blue. Yellows and bright as the sun itself shone, making this place a paradise in itself. He plucked a blue rose and caressed the petals gently, sitting down on the bench. He wasn't so torn up about missing the ball, social gatherings made him nervous and on edge, and he wouldn't have anyone to go with. He sighed and looked up to the sky, staring at the constellations until they began to blur.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Ali shrugged. "to be perfectly honest I don't care where I sleep. And okay, wheres that paper you had with your design?" She asked, already scetching out the basic shape of the dress. Strapless, so it was tight at the top, flowing more freely at the waist and below. It went to her knees, and had flats to go with it. She knew that much, but beyond that she had no idea what she was going to do. She paused halfway through her sketch as just holding a pencil got her mind moving. What if it had blue and gold glitter designs coming up from the bottom, like swirls and shapes representing siram? Then gold flats, and a blue and gold sparkle flecked black bow for her hair? Her pencil moved quickly over the paper so she could get her ideas down before she lost them. Finishing, she turned to Sotaynru. "Anything I should add? Take away? I need honest feedback."
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:23 pm

he couldnt help but laugh at how quick she had processed her ideas down for the dress. he had planned to help her but it didnt exactly leave him with much the way she had it all planned he loved the designs though. they were perfect the dress itself he expected would most likely be black with gold and blue sparkles the marvelous swirls. he was happy " i honestly cant add a thing to it all. its already perfect in my oppinion. hmm let me think. im going to suggest ahh a small black hat its perect style if you wish it idk but just somethign to go with my pirates bandanna . an artsits cap ( like a french hat idk hwo to explain it lol) with gold and blue feather. hmm that would do quite nicely id think. tommorow we get an early start if youd like and i let you to see the more extravagent parts of this land?" he hoped she would find some enjoyment in her stay though he severely doubted as much.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:32 am

Ali nodded and sketched down what he was trying to describe. "That looks so cool, and yeah, that'd be cool." She folded the paper and tucked it in her pocket, so she could remember what to make when they got back to siram. It shouldn't be to long, she'd made whole outfits in minutes before. She yawned again. "Alright, I'm actually kinda tired n-now." Her last word was cut off halfway as she yawned again. She frowned. She wasn't used to being this tired as early as it was. She half closed her eyes and crawled towards whichever bed was closer, and curled up, falling asleep right away.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:46 am

sotaynru smiled as she curled up. he wouldnt disturb her the place was in lock down for the night and he had to figure otu what to do before it was time for the ball. he had two new generals coming to the land with this it would surely help but was veil up to the task of handlign things while sotaynru was away. sadly enough it would have to be thus. sotaynru woudl remain in siram for a tiem he didnt expect any war would break out any time soon where he would be needed. but his projects had to be started even in hsi absence silently he wrote a list for veil to handle " abyss construction must commence imediatly. along with four major housing settlemnts or citys on the inside of the two walls make one near the ocean off to the west. then anouthr two mid ways then on near the place where the two walls meet. further more i need somone to present the idea to the hunters and see who would liek to be employed for feeding the clan and braving the wilds as well as whom will help in this glorious excavation. mroe ore and gems must be collected new weapons made though do not finish the weapons until i have returned. arts clothes all this had to get started. he folded the letter to veil then and placed his seal on it ready to send he turned to ali walking near her he kissed her fore head gently. she was dear to him still as young as he was emotion seemed when given the chance to take pull over sotaynru. laying in hsi own bed he looked absent mindedly at the ceiling above. slowly drifting. what would he do int ht emornign he thought though the idea was pretty much imminent.

(the morning)
waking quite early he noticed that ali still had not waken rising from hsi place of slumber he got himself prepared for the tiem he had planned for her. soon walking over to herand taping her a bit" ali i dont wish to bother you but i have soemthign for us to do today if you will" he smiled then and waited for he to rise he mostly was sure she would from excitement and curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Ali opened her eyes slightly, blinking a couple times to get used to the light. She rolled over and stayed that way for about a minute before she sat up and stretched slightly letting herself wake up a bit. "Alright, what is it that you have planned?" She asked, her curiousity peaked slightly, as her groggy 'I'm-a-night-person' air lifted a little bit. She ran her fingers lightly through her hair to get a few of the knots out. This was one of the times she was glad she didn't take an hour to get ready in the morning, even though it may take that long for her to fully wake up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6