Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Septur Posts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Old Septur Posts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The General's Conflict   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:48 pm

He read the note and thought deeply into it. surely he couldn't mean a real lion. He tried to find a deeper meaning in the words, but came up with nothing. He sat down and pulled out a piece of paper, writing quickly his response. "I take it you don't mean any lion, tell me where can I find it and I'll get it done." He was a good soldier, he may question orders at times, but he always followed through with them.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:28 pm

handing the message back the man he held otu a new letter from the king.
sir sivad- yes i mean a real lion do not over think this. it does nto have to be done at this moment but this lion shall eventualy be the gaurdian to tartarus. this lion is unlike any foe you may have faced before i assure you. he is a demon of sorts that will sooner use your bones to pick his teeth. he is off near the shore where i have marked upon your map opposite of tartarus. o and of course sir sivd do nto forget to write your progress report to me as i have yet to know much of anything of your adventures. i expect that the fortress is coming along nicely if not then please youd do well to fix it also if you request new troops then they shall be sent give me the word.
lord sotaynru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 pm

She nodded lightly still having the Red rock in hand and she smiles lightly and sets it on the ground and moving them again and this time picking up the purple on slowly and awaiting his response and she looks at the rock then to him and to the ground. "ready.."
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:47 pm

lol veil-
sotaynru finished his little example tellignher wat she must do then looked at the sun reading the current time he smiled. " well lady veil you do indeed have much to learn im giving you a pass into my personal library go there and touch up on the storys of old teeachings of our ancestors techniques your home work is for you to remain blind folded for one and anouther i expect you tomake me a small stone based art project. oh one thing no physical touch is allowed while constructin the art project. i must be away once mroe i have buisness to attend to of course." he smiled then began to walk off giving no word to anyone only walkign by himself. this was how he prefered it alone maybe it was all he knew battle politics what a horrible fate for only a mere child barely sixteen and a leader of a nation with such a powerful military most would think it a blessing. but to sotaynru deep in his heart there was a part of him that he had never met nor had the chance to meet. only this cold shell that held his soul for the time. he sighed silently as he continued to walki off into the desert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:52 pm

She nods lightly and speaks. "Yes I shall do that." She says standing perfectly still and bowing to him as he walked away. She stood there for a moment and walked away in the other direction. Leading into the kingdom, she walked to his personal library to read a few books and study.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The General's Departure   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Months had passed, and through sweat, blood, and tears Tartarus stood tall and proud, glimmering in the sun the red stones made for it were brilliant. The soldiers had trained their bodies, minds and spirits for any problems, and each one could no longer be called a greenhorn, they were now full blooded warriors, veterans able to make a decision in a split second. Their forces doubled, their fortifications made anew, Tartarus would not fall as easily as it did before. The general in full battle dress stood in front of his men, a wolf at his back waiting anxiously for the ride home. "Men, I am proud of you, proud to call you all my soldiers. We have fought beside each other, died beside each other, and celebrated beside each other. As you all know, there is a gathering back at Septur Kana castle that I have been summoned to attend. Beyond this, Lord Sotaynru has given me another assignment that will keep me away longer. I cannot help but feel that this assignment, though I have been assured is noble to our cause, is another test, but not to me only, but you men as well. When we started, not one of you had seen a real battle, known how gruesome it truly is. There is nothing glamorous about war, but now you are all fighters of the highest caliber, and your test is how you function without me. Mine is following orders, and it breaks my heart to leave you, but we are bonded tighter than family, tighter than blood, and should I never return, I leave with a heavy heart, but I know in that heart that you, the Defenders of Tartarus, will continue to make me proud. Last night I feasted with you for the last time, and now I ride back to our homes, to bring the joyous news that Tartarus is stronger than it has ever been, and I leave it in your capable hands." He stepped down to thunderous applause and roars, walking through the crowd, shaking hands, hugging necks and patting backs. He was determined to return someday, for this was his family, his new home, as well as it will be his legacy. He mounted the wolf and it nickered as his now two double bladed glaives sat on either side. When he held the glaives together as a cross he became a whirling dervish of death. He waved as the doors were opened and he side skirted the new defenses and set off at a fast pace toward Septur Kana, a glimmer in his eyes in the sun, the unshed tears of a warrior leaving his family.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: progression meeting.   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:46 pm

lord sotaynru waits to start the meeting hoping everyone will show up that can make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:52 pm

She walks in with everystep a dull echo would ring through the room. She looked around and took a seat at the table and glance up at Lord Sotaynru. "Afternoon, Lord Sotaynru."
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:56 pm

looks to her though it was easy to see he was slightly irritated on what he had walked into he expected his genrals to be on theri way but knew not where they would be. he was still giddy but that was wearing thin as he lost patience and tolerance the place handnt changed much this was a problem he had expec ted veil to take a leadership role and he was sure she had tried he also wondered hwo her training was going soon he would find out. sitting waiting int eh old kingdoms 7th floors afternoon lady veil" he spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 pm

She letrs out a smile and and nods. "I can see you are not in the best of mood." She says her eyes looking like slits from her perfect grin. "I know exactly why you are in that mood." She just continued and then opened her eyes with a frown. "Your Generals are not here. And.." She tilted her head with a smile. "another unexpected thing happened that I did not know about until yesterday." Her flawless face showed a hint of Humor that came from her words. "Forgive me for not taking action." She looked down at her hands that had been scratched up and were covered by leather gloves that only show the tips of her fingers. She waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:21 pm

he smiles subtly youve done nothign though its better than doing worse. dont appologize lady veil its unbecoming just wait now for them to show if they dont then my wrath will be imenint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:24 pm

She nods slowly and stands up walking over to him with a frown and sits nest to him. She glanced at him and hugged him. She didn't know what she was doing but she did it anyway. "Sorry for that...I just want to know if I can help in anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:35 pm

sotaynru looked to veil as she hugged him and he patted her back. calm theres nothign you can do except be ready for training tommorow bright and early and be ready cuz it wont be pleasent. and sigh with this i say this meeting is adjurned. im going to my room you would do well to freshen up on your training. also if you wish to leave you may do so tommorow right after training so be ready and be to siram in time for the ball after that ill expect you to handle things in my stead alright veil?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:38 pm

She nods and looks down. Her head slumping to the floor as she looks up with her cheeks Cherry red and she says back and forth. "Y-yes Sir.." She shakes her head to snap out of it but instead almost falls out of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:41 pm

sotay exits the room-

prior to this engagement of uselessness......- sotaynrus and alis post and its her turn....
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Ali grabbed his hand again, and shivered a little bit. This land was so different. She wasn't really used to different. She moved closer to him. "So what's it like here? What's been going on?" She knew a little bit about it's history because of earlier, but she felt almost lost. She moved even closer to him, watching him rather than the land around her.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:26 pm

sotaynru smiled gently as he walked withher. holding her so close. he ws trying his best to keep her at a warm level he knew she wasnt use to this tearign off his own upper garments as well he cavered her in them leaving his skin white with markings etched into him not by ink but branded mroe or less it was a story of somthign only in tribal tale running down his one side he payed no mind to the cold about him only wanting her to be comfortable. holding her even closer she asked somthing this was enough to break his mind from what he had been thinking. he responded." depending upon where you live and what you do dear every day is a trial or the day could be boring and uneventful. hunters are forced to ravel and hunt viscious creatures that are beyond comprehension. this is the most terribly dangerous job my soldiers must station in this cold protecting small settlements his eyes shed a slight tear. children die from starvation and murder everyday there is so much i must change but its all such a slow process that my people die mroe and more while i work to better the land. he sighed im hoping for great news about tartarus upon my return but i dont know. soon the construction of abyss will take place. he wondred if she understood what he was saying and turned to her and kissed ehr forehead wading through the beginning of the desert now.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Ali put his top back on him, frowning slightly. She was worried about his comfort too, but she still kept the cloak from before. "I'll be fine," She said quietly, and thought about what he said for a minute. "And to me, it still sounds like your doing an amazing job at this ruling thing." She let him see how sincere she was with her eyes, which, normally closed off to letting people see how she felt, were very clear. "Prince Charming" She joked and kissed his cheek. "But whats tartarus? And what abyss?"
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:12 pm

sotaynru could keep his dismal mood this place brought to him. he had seen all of it the worst its glory all fo it and now it was back in its horid days he kissed her again and continued there journey even a slight snicker from her small joke about him. " tartarus is the fruits of labor that my men have been workign on for months and i am hoping to return to the land and hear of its completion. tartarus is a great wall and gate way that seperates kana from the might of incendia calx. this is merely a precaution. and as for abyss it is a wall and gate that will connect and sepaerate us from siram. mainly a precaution on the off chance that siram were ever over run dear thats all. he wondered if the way he ruled would scare ehr he was paranoid and felt that war was an inevitable cause.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Ali frowned. He almost seemed to paraniod. It could be a good thing though, she thought. She kinda half shrugged and replaced her smile. "oh, okay... So, how long does it take to get back?" She asked. She was actually a little tired, and she hadn't even noticed till then. She decided to actually look around the land her for once, and was surprised at the amount of dryness. But it was cold enough that it seemed more like very clean snow. She pretended it was that. She was a water girl, the dryness scared her, actually. But she wouldn't let Sotaynru know that, knowing him, he'd worry. Besides, it wasn't that hard to pretend it was just snow...
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:15 pm

sotaynru sigh he had gotten fairly good at reading the minds of most through observation and bodily language. he knew she didnt quite understand all these walls and such but eventually once they arived which was not far from now he would show him the plans he had drawn up thus far. soon passing over a dune he seen the old ruins just sitting there he knew he wouodl throw her off with this comment but he said it any ways. "well were here ali.." finally walking up to the ruins sotaynru waved hsi hand and the first stone door moved aside to let them through. focusing a bit mroe he moved the scond door without the blood test. the kingdom a series of large layers it was wonderous especialy to new eyes he smiled at her as she looked up the glorious scetched storys and such in the rock many colors and gem stones showing through he went to the first elevator greeting the gaurds and the others the artists soldiers black smiths all the main workers of this land gathered in this upside down kingdom. he led her down each floor new wonders the marvel9ous black wolves sitting there in their pens therre wonderous furs and other soldierrs finally to the seventh floor a massive colliseum. the large table of generals then the back rooms where he led her to show her his home now. openign a series of stone doors he let her in and showed her the glory a large bed with paintings and such spread across the walls the bed was fluffy much to big to be necisary. its odd black crystal enlaced drapings falling arpund it urtains of jewels braided into material and a large table with maps and scetch paper spread across it a large model sitting ing the middle of a large temple this was sotaynrus grand design. and along the wall a map of kana several in different ways he sat on his bed and looked at her while she took ehr time to look at everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The General's Arrival   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 pm

He followed them in to the blood sacrifice and removed his armor, lifting up a field dressing he allowed the wound to spill blood and began his descent. Replacing his armor he stood slightly tilting to the side to make it easier on him. He would've been here yesterday, but had been caught up by some of the remaining raiders that were unsatisfied with the outcome of the battle. He had dispatched all of them effortlessly, but a careless mistake had him bleeding from a wound that was almost fatal. He gritted against the pain and stood up straight, suppressing the emotion and feeling he stood outside the door and knocked, waiting for entrance into the coliseum.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:25 pm

sotaynru had heard word of his generals devastating return knowing he was here he took the elevator to meet the general commanding soldiers to help him down to the lowest floor. he was angry to see what the fowl creatures had done to his general leading him down he sat him in the chair cloths were brought to dress his wounds. sotaynrus spoke kindly to the man "how fares tartarus and your troops sir sivad? it appears your wounds to be grave... i suggest you rest sir"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The General's Report   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 pm

He shook the soldiers off, and set his two glaives down next to his chair before sitting in it. He removed his armor and breathed a little. "It was a careless mistake on my part, I forgot to guard my flank and took a spear to side, I will heal in time. The news is good, we have rebuilt Tartarus and it is as strong as ever, the new troops are adjusting quickly and the troops I began with are more confident in themselves, and I trust they can take care of themselves in my absence. It has been a rough time, but we are finally self sustaining. I would've been here sooner, but as you already know I was held up." He sat back to allow the stress on his body to relieve itself and waited to see how his lord would take the news.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 am

At first, Ali was startled when he said they were there, but, once they actually got in she was impressed. She walked with him, slightly wide eyed and watching around her, til they got to his room. "And you thought my place was brilliant..." Ali trailed off as her attention kept shifting. She was at the paintings first, taking her time to look at all of them, then her attention got caught by the gems and stuff, then it got caught by the model and the papers surrounding it. "This is what you were talking about?" She asked him, standing in front of the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next