Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Septur Posts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Old Septur Posts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Veil looked at the man as Sotaynru and him shook hands. She looked between the two as she took the note pad from Sotaynru carefully and turned her attention to the man again after scribbling something on the paper quietly. As Sotaynru finished talking she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She had some things to say but it wouldn't come out like she wanted it to so she wrote the location that Sivad would be going, for how long and other important things. She looked up from the note pad carefully and she began to speak. "Lord Sotaynru, if I may. Wouldn't it be easier to construct something more close to the kingdom that trade would be faster in case it was needed if someone decide to, uh, attack?" She looked at him with a questioning look then glanced to the note pad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: General   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:12 pm

"It Sounds ambitious my lord. I assume there is an alterior motive to your expansion, settling and fortification, however as I told a young soldier earlier, it is a good soldier who follows a sound order. Allow me my men, and I will start my foraging at first light tomorrow, using today to prepare. What specifics with the fortress and fortification would you like, and if you do not have a name planned, I can offer one. Enemy resistance in the area and I have one request. The young soldier I spoke to earlier, I would like to have him under my command if that would suit you my leige." He toyed with the glaive that now lay across his lap, running his fingers over the blade as he usually did when contemplating his next assignment.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:25 pm

sotaynru smiled a bit as he let his cloack fall nis red hair falling down again. he had hoped she would speak up she was in a sense mroe so his apprentice in tactical warfare. he smiled at her comment. " i woudl normally agree with you but in all honesty the reason this fortitude should be built befor e the others is by its massive size there is no way it would easily fall and by being so far away it leaves us with the opportunity to plan as battle wages at that fortress. the fortress merely a bide for time. after thats all done persay they defeat us there then next they would have to bare are horrible desert conditions. and then well also our severly talented ambush attacks pickign them off before they could even get tot he second outpost." he hoped he made sense with his wordfs to her. he turned his attention back to sivad. this soldier you speak of i have no objection to your request and i would call this first fortress Tartarus. this fortress is the key component to strategy based opperations as we have few men the walls will be masive indeed all we would need is to place elementalist there to rebuild as it falls to hold the enemy. this is the first of many big plans as far as commerce my friends i would say by doing this we would have a solid storage palce for incoming goods. of course it takes high risk of them destroying the good but by it being only imported good then it will cause us far less an issue than our own goods this is why i seperate us from most i trust few. this saves us the hassle of beign reliant upon others trade. he smiled thinking this meeting had went exceedingly well. " take the time neccisary to preapre your troops for tommorows venture i only ask you protect the building and the men secondary. i honestly see no problems occuring in this time unless the savages of the desert attempt an atttack but they will be fell by you very easily im sure sir sivad. here is a list of the tropps you shall be taking 20 as of this moment. if necisary in t=your weekly progress reports i shall send more thank you for attending today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The General's Departure   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:33 pm

He stood up and bowed, then taking a sidelong glance at Veil, bowed to her. "Lord Sotaynru, Lady Veil you shall not be disappointed. He hooked his glaive onto his back and left the room, studying the list of soldiers he was to be given. Thin numbers, behind a fortified fortress could hold off a full attacking army for the better part of many seasons. As he stepped back outside the ruins, he sent a runner to gather all the men and told them to meet him at the parade ground. 22 soldiers including himself and the young soldier he spoke to earlier. He would make this plan a reality, Tartarus would stand as a symbol to the other clans. He sat down at the parade grounds and began to meditate as he waited for his soldiers to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 pm

She nodded lightly, amused. "Yes, that does seem more, how would I say.." She paused for a moment then continued. "That seems for fitting, since most of the other kingdoms are not used to this kind of weather. There is also one last thing I would like to talk to you about." She paused as she took note of all of it and looked up. "As you return from Siram, would you question the thought of having a University here to teach elementalists of different elements and even help them gain their skill in their practice. Student from or allies would travel from afar to get here and learn. As they become more advanced so would our malitia and our allies." She looked between the two, Sotaynru and Sivad twice before continuing. "And as the allies continue to trust us with the skills of their army they would have no choice but to turn to you, and eventually our foes will too." She says innocently as she smirks and writes on the note pad.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 pm

brb all shouldnt take long
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:22 pm

sotay smiled again. the woman had wonderful ideas but they lacked the paranoia he possessed " i would say your idea of a university is an excellent one very well thought for one reason i have to decline it at this point as by giving way for others to come here to learn it puts them in our home lands. by doing this we throw ourselves in an odd strategic position we will work with your idea but it is somthign we shall discuss. mroe thuroughly i suppose. if we were to do such a thing as your school it would only be ofered to our definite allies siram for one. hayvn i also say would be fine to work with i am not to familiar with incendia nor tenkou so they would not be involved. but i could see using our severe training patterns to be taught there. elementlists i say not as that is in our blood one would have to study long and hard to pick up the vibration patterns required to master anouther element.. only few msters have the patience require dto do so none of which still live to this day. so is there any other suggestions as to this lady veil?

the soldiers marched one by one o the place where they would meet there general. they had no idea what there mission was as of yet only that they had been summoned two of them rode atop the massive black wolves covered in armor. most were swordsman as in mayb 8 of them 4 archers and of course 6 spartan based units. off to the side a whole 20 other men stood they were draped in black like sotaynru these were the elemntal soldiers that would most likely build the fortress. now they waited for the general to make his appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:33 pm

She looked at him then the note pad as he talked, she wrote. She nodded occasionally to tell him that he had her full attention, which he did. It was something she had wanted to do since she was little. Her father was an Elementalist that could have Mastered another element is he was not killed. She had wanted to master more than one element to show people that she was a former prisoner here in the seat of Royal Adviser for nothing. She had the stuff to go all the way but she did lack one thing, Elements. She wasn't capable to master any in fact her father was glad that she couldn't if she had she would have ended up like them, dead. She stood up quietly with a nod. "Thank-you Lord Sotaynru, Sir Sivad." She bowed quickly to both before returning her gaze to the note pad in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: He glanced around at the men   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:34 pm

He took a quick count in his head, a total of 40 soldiers now. He noticed the young soldier and called him up by his side as he stood to address his troops. "We have been given a task by Lord Sotaynru. We are to march into the desert. Once we arrive at this spot." He pointed out a map of the area." We are to dig in here and create a fortress, the kind of which to attempt to penetrate our land would be a phyrric victory. For those of you who don't know, that is a victory gained at too great a cost to be worth it. We have been given six months to complete this task, many of you will not see your family for that long. So today you will pack your gear, you will be ready to march out before the sun peeks over the horizon. Do not eat heavily, take something you can munch on along the way, for we will move fast." He turned to the cavalry units. "You two, you will ride on ahead, scout the area for anything out of the ordinary, then find yourself a place to hide and rest, you will meet me at noon tomorrow en route to the site, ride now." He turned to the rest. "Go home, pack, rest, enjoy your time together, for tomorrow we start a 6 month mission that we will complete in half the time or less. That is all, I want to speak to the elementalists before you depart. Dismissed." He watched as they began to disperse, then he took to the side with the young soldier. "You will be my eyes and ears, my second in command so to speak, I will rely on you more than the others, but do not let the position go to your head. Right now I need you to gather me seeds for vegetables, fruit and the likes, pack them with your gear and be ready tomorrow" He then turned to the elementalists. "I want you to create a malleable material, something that is thin but strong, and it must be done before we reach the site, I will show you what it will be used for when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:39 pm

he really didnt want to down grade her ideas as they were very professional. they had good cause and such and he wanted to help her he could sense a bit of a personal gain desired in all of this knowledge well this wasnt somthing he could sit idly upon and let fade away like a discarded suggestion. he began to think what if he were being selfish by keeping her here and not letting her explore soem things. he smiled to her then and put his hand upon the note pad. " lady veil would you like me to personally help you master our element? i can teach you every aspect about it sot hat you may have that atleast. then in times when i return from my visit with siram maybe you will be able to go on a study travel i would gladly grant this to you. hsi smile was warm for the first time he seen too much potential in this girl to let it slip away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:50 pm

She looked up at him with a hard expression like she never does. A grin pulled on her lips as he spoke of learning their element and study traveling. He was the first person in a long time to actually want to help her with her only goals. A sigh escaped from her lips as she began to speak "Lord Sotaynru I thank-you for your hard work and I would be pleased to have you teach me your element. Without fail I shall learn and succeed. I won't let you down, like you have not let me down." A proud but small smile appeared on her lips as she attempted to sound calm, but in reality she was overjoyed. If he wasn't the King she would have hugged him by now. Actually she would've held back if it were anyone really. "Lord Sotaynru, if there is anything you need I will be there for you." She let out a true smile and bowed, then began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:56 pm

the soldiers all spread out quickly as the man dismissed them the one particular soldier listenign to his every word. in a sence he thought of the man as his hero. he waddled off he had nofamily really he only lived by himself not very confident but he did think he had potential for the army the only thing but still something. he watched as this man adressed every last oen fo the soldiers and other spoke of how they were goin home to get some before they left he only wanted to serve for kana. the elementalists were very eager to begin their project huddling together they were contemplating possible reasoning why this metal needed to be made and how they would do it.

smiling once more to veil he let himself sink into a concentrated state. " o and veil i knwo you wont let me down i appreciate that i dont offer trainign to just anyone. as a teacher i warn you this will not be easy i am merciless in times of battle. but a child none the less. now go about your dutys while i continue to think of my next cours eof action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:01 pm

A small 'Yes' was heard as she bowed once more after hearing his words, she began to walk out of the room quietly. She was told to resume to her duties so she did she took care of all of them even the small problems that had happened when she and Sotayrnu were gone. At the end of them all she was exhausted so she took a look around the Kingdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Dahlia took a deep breath, and threw down her pencil and her sketch pad. "I quit." She muttered mostly to herself. She had once again hit a designers block. She couldn't figure out how she wanted to design her next building. She sighed and stood up, stretching slightly and then picked up her stuff. She stuffed them in her bag and started walking around. "Hello." She waved to everyone. She smiled widely as she continued toward the other nomads in the desert. She wondered when they would be traveling next, but she never posed the question. She didn't really care. She hated the heat, hated the travels, but loved going to new lands. New lands meant new inspirations, new inspirations meant newer and better buildings. As for this land, she hated it. All she could see for miles were cacti, tumbleweed, and people. She could once in a while find inspiration in the clouds, but since there was rarely water, there were rarely clouds, and the emptiness made her mind go blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Commander's Travels   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:00 pm

He rose early and met at the parade grounds, seeing all his soldiers gathered made him smile. He nodded and formed them up into two columns, and marched inbetween the two, with his young second in command following behind. They had all packed light and were moving at a 13 minute 2 mile pace walking, which was pretty fast. On the way out, they passed someone carrying a bag. He decided that is was not that important and continued on with his party, making strong headway towards the site. They marched hard and cleared 15 miles before breaking for lunch. After a quick rest and everyone drinking plenty of water, they set off again at a slower pace, since the sun being higher in the sky would cause them to get tired faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:01 pm

It was his day off and there was nothing to do in Tenkuu..So he jumps on the back of his crow and takes of trying to find something to do..While flying over the lands he ends up in the Septur area.It was hot .Perfect for a tan he thought while feeling the heat beam on his skin ..Xavier tells the bird to land on the desert sand ..The sand was hot as hell at first then his body ajusted to it .He takes his shirt off showing his tone figure..Then he lays back using his hands as a pillow for his head and let's his body intake the heat
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:14 pm

veil- sotaynru was still thinking hwo he would pull his grand design off drawing a piece of paper he made a very accurate map of daratn off to his side then a smaller one of his lands placing little stars and such in key points he was planning an empire of the desert. as it was now the hunger was getting to be too much of a problem if he had a place for his people to remin comfortably then they could be known as nomads no more. the ouside world of course would think them nomads of course but all would know them a powerful country. change was good in his oppinion to extents. he knew full well that in order for his plans to go tot he fullest compatibility he would have the main empire housed along the ocean. his four bases off to corner to corner they would block any entry also the main production city he had planned would be the mid way before they got to the empire. gah it was too much to plan in one day even for his mind and he still needed to meet with the woman dahlia to send her on her way to the next big project.
Dahlia- summoning a gaurd while he rubbed hsi temples his head hurt so many plans so much time but still he tested his intelect to be able to finish in mere days. the gaurd headed off to meet the woman dahlia. " miss lord sotaynru request an audience with you we ask that you wear this blind fol though as we lead you inside the lower palace." they then would lead her past all the obstacles down to meet sotay whom now had a table for two one for himself and one for the artist he wated to speak with her. calling veil to also attend this meeting he summoned one mroe chair.
sivad-
the soldiers were growing tired at the hgih pace but they had not had many chances this was there first time. sotay hadnt given the man a single seasoned soldier as a true general could work well with what he was given if he sensed weakness he would pick it out and fix the probloem befor eit hindered the mission. the soldiers continued though the desert sky beginning to grow dark a few o9f them collapsed others were whinign the one that stayed close behind the general kept his mouth shut exempt for humming a simple song the wolf riders could be seen up ahead they had made wonderous timeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Dahlia took a deep breath, unsure of how she felt about the blindfold, but growing up here she had learned to trust the other nomads, and she nodded in agreement. "Alright." She said, allowing herself to be blindfolded. She let the guard lead her where she needed to go, only knowing it was to the lower palace. She wasn't sure why she needed to be blindfolded, but if it was necessary it was, and that was all there was too it. When she finally got where she was going, she sat in the chair he placed her in, and wondered if she would be unblindfolded, and who would be around the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rest   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:22 pm

"Platoon Halt, set up a camp here, Elementalists, create shelters to rest in the shade and see if you can find any water deposits in the ground." He approached the riders. "You two have done well, give me your report." He turned to see his young second in command taking charge, dolling out supplies to the soldiers, and making sure the ones that fainted were being seen to properly. He had set the pace too fast, but they had made good timing. Depending on the news from the riders they should be able to take it easy for the rest of the journey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:25 pm

A smile is on his lips as he looked back to see no one following him. "Must of lost them" Looking ahead once more he command the Griffin to land softly on the sands of the soft sands of the land. He was wearing a slim fitting, yet equally loose, blue collared shirt, arm lengths reaching down to the elbows, which are laced on their cuffs with golden designs. On both shoulders there are more designs of golden thread which look like shoulder armor. Close fitting leather chest protector is held firm with shoulder straps. An armed, blue belt around the waist, each side adorned by a silver (left) or gold (right) plate, that hugs the side of the leg down to mid thigh and protects like armor. Slim, dark brown leather pants, which are met at the by a silver knee plate (left) and silver double-crossed band (right), which is sheathed by tight, brown, golden laced boots for swift travel. golden shoulder plates on either side of the neck, silver bands with attached arm plates on either forearm, brown leather gloves, and a blue slash crossing his chest, and around his back, which attaches a quiver to carry his arrows. His feet hit the sand, his hand patted the Griffin as he said something softer then a whisper, and when he did so the Griffin took off back into the high. He looked around seeing nothing but sand and more sand, his eyes then went to the sky before he started to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:27 pm

She roamed the halls and stairs she even entered the Kitchen a few times because everytime they thought of a new food that everyone would love even the king. She would just smile after tasting it and and say "It's wonderful, he is going to like it." and she would walk out. She wandered from first floor to seventh floor down. She walked into her room and cut her hair and even took a short trip to random houses. She was done with her duties and she was tired after the roaming so she headed to her room. Her foot steps were quiet for someone who didn't care if she woke anyone up. She opened the door and walked in. She nervously looked around to see if 'Sebastien' destroyed the room, he didn't. So she just sat on her bed and laid back and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:36 pm

"Is that ...... a Griffin?"There was no doubt in his mind that it was ..Only one person he knew that had one of these he knew and that was lord kazuma ..Xaiver quickly pops up from his relaxation and walks the direction the griffin was coming from..Some feet away he saw a figure walking "HEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! " he yells hoping he could hear him

Last edited by Xavier on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:39 pm

(I'm using Kazuma, sorry if I forgot to say.)
Kazuma continued to walk carefully placing his feet so he wouldn't fall, his attention was turned at the sound of a voice, a mans. He turned a little to see someone coming towards him, he placed his hand on the hilt of his blade, one never could be to careful while in other territory. As the man got closer, it was a bit easier to tell they were the same, all the clans were more or less easy to tell one of the other if you look close enough. Kazuma kept his hand on his blade and put the other one in the air. "Ah, hey? How goes it?"
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:41 pm

dahlia-
smiling a bit sotay went over and personally let off her blind fold he didnt see why the gaurds did this . it made no difference the fortitude of entering this place waas so well secure that sotay had no doubts it was close to inpenetrable. " welcome lady dahlia. i have request of your uniqe talents i would ask you to travell to this position." he pointed on a map " o and of course you shall be accompanied by wolf ride i assure you. no worrys the fortress i would have you construct will be a major expansion to our lands. the design is that of a massive gate with a fortitude for supply and little housing. battle ready by all means and wide ranged so as to be quite the obstacle to pass. do you think you can come up with the sort of brilliance i request of you?"
tenkou- ( just to keep ya busy ill throw ya a bit of fun bud) small eyes noted the arival of the flying being not friendly they approached quickly outnumbering the one man they had some of kana spears from raidings these the sand raiders wild men of the desert approached him without fear. " you noble one hand over all you have and you will leave without a scratch." the others prodded their spears towards him as whom seemed to be a cheiftan held out a shimytar.
veil-
sotay honestly wondered what veil had decided to do all day the palace was not fun it mainly was boring but startign the next day he of course would begin with her training. he would go visit her tonight before the night was over that was for sure.
sivad-
the soldiers were over joyed at this and soon set up camp under direction of the one soldier. as the wolf riders presenteed their report. " ahh sir we can only assume as much but up ahead ther e are massive sand storms brewing we expect the raiders arent far off we may have to battle our way through . they looked petrified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Youth and Experience   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:45 pm

"A battle is fine, we will be successful I promise you. Relax for now, and tell no one else of these riders, I will address the camp shortly." He stood in the sun and contemplated this new development. He would hide his soldiers and allow the enemy riders to pass, but to do that would leave the Septur Kana open to attack. He rested in the shade by himself and thought about his plan thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Septur Posts   Old Septur Posts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Septur Posts
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next