Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Liwanag Posts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Living on islands as Siram does the people of the Light clan have left their place amongst Septur Kana and have become a clan of their own having changed over time to take in and give off light. Being more peaceful in nature than their past life of members of Septur Kana has lead the people of the light clan to live amongst Siram and adapt more to their ways of life. The light clan are masters of light, learning over time to harness the radiant glow of the sun and make it their own. The people of the Light clan are animal tamers, taming dolphins and eagles for their work and travel, and traders of their wares in junction with Siram. The Light clan exports jewels with a magnificent radiant glow and eggs that send out bright light for days after they are broken. The eggs being sold heavily to Siram for the underwater cities. The people of the Light clan are often pale or lightly tanned their hair very light colors becoming lighter as their powers grow though few ever become masters of light. The people of the Light clan life in the tops of trees bound together and crafted by expert architects the time it takes to create their cities and towns being long and full of hardship though the end result is beautiful to behold. Though the clan lives amongst the trees towards the center of the island homes dot the shoreline though they are more often than not unoccupied but well maintained for visitors to the island that need to rest. The light clan is lead by Aureila Liwanag.

The Light Clan is not one of the major clans, it is a minor clan that has broken away from a major clan. This Clan will grow in time as will all others and can be an interesting choice to all who come to Daratan.
Back to top Go down
https://the-five.rpg-board.net
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Nighttime faded away from the sky. No clouds penetrated the darkness of the night, allowing the sun to rise without being hindered behind shades of gray. The horizon was decorated with hues of pink, orange and blue. The scene was rather peaceful for those of Liwanag to wake from a silent slumber. On the eastern edges of the island, the beach houses sparkled tremendously as the sun’s rays reflected off of the exquisite architecture. Most of the inner part of the island was still shrouded in shade; the only central location to see the light of day was tree top villages. The inhabitants of the main village, Lucenion, stirred from their sleepy state for they knew their leader would return from her morning ritual as soon as the sun cleared the horizon. No one physically saw her venture off in the early hours to go to her ritual but the knowledge was there. Rumors circulated as to where the ritual took place and what truly transpired. None knew the truth. Aureila ensure this one occurrence remained a secret. Nevertheless, the people of Lucenion commenced rising, prepared their homes and made sure they were present for when their leader arrived in the central square.

“Bumangon ka mahal na araw, ang iyong oras ay dumating na. Grace sa amin ng Liwanag sa iyong harap. Kami pagnanais na makita ka, pagnanais na pakiramdam mo sa loob ng aming pagiging. Walang ka, kami nonexistant. Kami ay hindi maaaring mabuhay nang hindi mo na mahal na araw. Babangon. Protektahan amin sa araw na ito, kalasag amin ngayon. May kapayapaan maghari sa buong lupain sa araw na ito. Payagan ang mga ito upang manatili kahit na kapag ikaw ay hindi na makikita.” These words slid quietly from my lips as I sat in the middle of the ocean upon my dolphin, Lahana. I was out here to speak my praises to the sun for giving me the life I led. Without the existence of the sun, I would not have been brought into this world. It is to the sun I owe my sincerest thanks. After I uttered the last of my words, I signaled to Lahana to turn around and make our way back to Liwanag. It was only a matter of time before we reached the island. My sea blue eyes gazed upward at the trees as I began my trek back to Lucenion.

The sun was almost completely above the horizon, Aureila was due back at any moment. Everyone gathered in the central square, just outside of their leader’s home. In silent anticipation, men, women, and children awaited her arrival. The children wiped their dreary eyes not having much energy to pay attention to their leader’s words. The women rocked these tired children in their arms in the attempt to comfort them. Their ears also listened eagerly for the news Aureila brought back with her. The men were wide awake. Every morning they wanted to see her stunning features that represented her status within the clan. They looked up to her appearance as a way to encourage them to train with all of their heart, to be the best they could be so they too could, one day, become a Master of Light. An eagle’s call disturbed all of them from their thoughts. Simultaneously, the crowd turned their head to the east and fell silent. The call of the eagle signaled Aureila was only seconds from appearing.

I arrived back at Lucenion just as the sun fully made its way over the horizon. I took my usual spot, just at the top of the stairs that led from the central square up into my castle. My eyes took in the numerous people who came out and the brilliant shade of green produced by the palm trees. A feeling coursed throughout my entity, a feeling that good things would be transpiring on this very day. At the notion, I smiled outward, projecting my happiness toward my people. They too needed to be informed that today would be a spectacular day filled with good fortune. I closed my orbs of vision. As I did this, I heard an audible gasp from the crowd. They knew what I was about to do, they just didn’t expect it without me speaking a couple words first.

The gathering watched in amazement at what Aureila was about to do. Just like the ritual, they merely heard of her ascending into the skies as a being of pure light, never actually seen it transpire. The moment she closed her eyes Aureila became a bright ball of light that floated up into the sky, almost as if she were the sun itself. Slowly, her figure rose until it reached the very top of the castle. For many moments, nothing happened. Aureila was simply hovering above the castle. Murmurs broke throughout the crowd as they believed something bad happened to their beloved leader. A man cried out as he attempted to make his way through the people and up to Aureila’s side. He seized his movements when a heavenly voice cried out through the air. “Today is a special day, my people. The Sun, the reason we are standing here today, brought to my attention a joyous occurrence. Today, a child will be born, a young adult will become a Master and one of our own will experience something unheard of for many years.” Without another word, the light flickered multiple times before going out completely.

Once again, I was standing before my people, eyes open, with a simple smile upon my face. With a simple bow of my head, I acknowledge my people. On the back of my heels I turned and walked inside the castle. I had a good feeling about today.

As Aureila turned and walked inside, conversation spread amongst the crowd. Who would be the lucky couple? Who would be the new Master? What exactly was that experience and who would be receiving it? All of the people asked each other, curious to know the answer. With lead in their feet, the people made their way back to their homes and jobs. A new day shined upon Liwanag.
Back to top Go down
LeoraCade

LeoraCade

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 pm

The colors of the aggravated morning sun could be felt on my sleepy closed eye lids. Feeling the warmth of the sun that now drenched my room I turned on my side annoyed. How dare the sun wake me up!!!! Then my pastel gaze opened in a jaded style as my mind began turning on. Settling up in my bed I darted to find a dress, I was late for Aureila’s arrival from her morning ritual. Feeling my heart sink inside my stomach I snatched something white off my dresser and threw it on my now bare body. Shuddering as the silk fabric hit my auspicious tanned skin my eyes scanned my room for shoes on the floor. With my luck I didn’t find a single matching pair. Disgusted in my un-organized-ness I found the guilt flourishing in my veins as I heard the crowd approach Lucenion’s town square. Everyone would be joyous awaiting for Aureila to return, I was curious as to how far she was as my pale blue decorated shell brush untangled my highlighted blonde hair.

Scattering the many bracelets of my dresser I found a simple silver medium sized pair of hooped earrings. Racing to my bedroom door I knew I would be down in the square with everyone else in moments. Few would notice I would enter out of the stair case late, besides everyone knew I was the one to always sleep in late. Smirking as my bare feet hit the cold marble steps I heard the cheering of the crowd along with my heart beating loudly in my ears. Finally I was where I needed to be, in the middle of people pushing their way through the stair well to get a glimpse of Aureila, yes our leader of Liwanag. My smirk stayed firmly planted as I began doing my own procedure of all mornings: This consisted of not being caught out of bed late, along with flashing through the crowd, and my morning meeting with my teacher; the woman everyone wanted to be like, including me.

Protecting my gaze from Aureila’s amazing light it mimicked the sun’s perfection entirely. The only difference was Aureila’s light had a different refreshing warmth to it, but I knew I shouldn’t focus on that right now I probably would shortly. Looking just as shocked as the man who cried out for our dear leader I couldn’t find where she was. The hammer of my heart now hurt until I heard that humble accustomed voice that rose from the blue sky around us. My energies now beamed as the morning news was delivered, but the mysterious tone got me every time. And suddenly I was curious whom she was talking about, would she tell me? Understanding the relationship that I had with Aureila she might but would most likely leave me trying to figure it out on my own.

Slightly bothered I stood in the middle of square now as people filtered their way back to their usually daily dealings. As for me, I was about to be late for my morning meeting in the Sun Alter Room. Peering to the left I noticed the usual way of getting there wouldn’t be quick enough. Dashing to the back staircase into the castle this was the way I always took if I was going to my bedroom, after all the room I need to be in was on the opposite side. Sighing through pursed lips I began running up the staircase and passed many floors it seemed before I could veer to the right sided stair case. Losing my balance my hands latched onto the railing of the staircase, this was one disadvantage of many mornings when I couldn’t find shoes. Exploring the halls as if it was my first time in the castle I purposely let my legs lead the way.

“Alas!!” my out of breathed voice reached its peak as my right hand turned the golden door handle and the usual creek of the door sounded inside my ears. Entering the room I stretched my white dress, which dismayed me to find out it was just a long white silk stretchy t-shirt. Surrendering my breath to beauty of the rainbows of light that flashed inside the gold room I admired how radiant the sun was. Realizing at that moment I never appreciated the sun until I entered this room I giggled as my frame now twirled in the room. It was so warm, so safe; I loved how the light made it feel as if you were being hugged. Dancing with myself I knew I made it on time, so now I had to wait for my teacher to show. The perilous floors made it easy for my bare toes to linger around its sleekness. My arm’s remained open as I twist my way around the polished floor, my pastel gaze stayed close; or would until I heard the door handle of course...
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Lucenion, the first village to rise daily, had the special task of alerting the other, smaller villages of the morning’s announcement. Royal officials called upon the eagles, beckoning them down with a rodent as their breakfast. The messages were not sent on paper; after all, they did not want anyone outside of the clan being able to understand their meaning. Rather, the Officials used their dominion over light to send their messages onward; much like Aureila is this morning’s presentation. On their backs, the eagles carried the message to the furthest outreaches of Liwanag. They brought the news of the day.

As my feet carried me inside my castle, I couldn’t help but to laugh. The news I received from the Sun was so joyous, so happy, it made me want to sing praises from the tallest tree in Liwanag. I could only imagine if anyone saw me in such a state. I would have guessed my smile was from ear to ear; my eyes probably sparkled as if they themselves were the Sun, and my steps most likely had a bounce to them not seen in quite some time. Of course, Liwanag has always remained peaceful, but for some reason it seemed different today. I couldn’t place my finger on it. Oh well, it didn’t matter, things were bright and sunny as they should be.

Soon enough, the same curiosity that plagued Lucenion inhabited the rest of the Liwanag clan. Everyone wanted to know of who their mysterious leader spoke. They, too, slowly made their way to their daily activities, eager to hear this evening’s report.

My happiness soon calmed down as I remembered what exactly I was off to do. Every day, after the gathering in the Square, I met with my apprentice, Leora. The occasion in which I met her was less than normal. To this day, I am not exactly certain what brought us together. Maybe the Sun deemed it so. Yes, that had to be the case. Every occurrence that transpired to me was brought on by the wishes of the Sun itself.

As I walked up the stair case that lead to the Sun Alter Room, I began to think about Leora and her progress toward becoming a Mistress of Light. I knew she had all of the potential to do great things with her gifts. There was just one problem, Leora tended to be extremely flightly. She constantly woke up late for my gatherings and almost never had any shoes on. Sometimes, I wondered if I was right in making her my apprentice. But then, I recalled all of the moments she made me proud; the moments that proved she was able to handle such gifts. I arrived at my destination and reached my hand out to open the door. I hesitated before touching it. Today, I wanted to surprise Leora with a new way of being present.

The mind of everyone in Liwanag resided on Aureila's magnificent transformation earlier that morning. How could she have done such a thing, many of them wondered. They also speculated as to if they would be able to do it when they mastered the light. A few of Lucenion's members worked near the castle and, only a few minutes after Auriela's presentation, they could have sworn they saw the same ball of light coming from one of the windows.

"Forgetting something?" My heavenly voice rang from the spot in which the Sun over the alter resided. As I spoke those words, golden ballet flats appeared in front of Leora.

But, as soon as they saw it, the light disappeared from sight. Perhaps they were recreating the scenes in their minds. Without another though, the employees contently went back to work.

The moment I finished speaking, I appeared in front of Leora in my typical form. My silver hair had a silght hint of gold to it as it does every morning after communicating with the sun. "Dancing again I take it?" I shook my head slightly and my silver locks moved fluidly on to my shoulders. "What is the reason for your dance this time", I inquired. Out of many of the people I met in Liwanag, Leora always seemed to intrigue me the most.
Back to top Go down
LeoraCade

LeoraCade

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Stopping in my tracks I heard that same calming voice which caused my smile to radiate from ear to ear. ‘Forgetting something?’ looking to my feet I knew what she had spoken of, nodding I stopped my twirling and looked to see if I could spot Aureila. Having to admit it was difficult trying to spot her from the crowd of people the news was driving me insane!! All I wanted to do was discover whom she spoke about. Beholding the golden flats I knew Aureila didn’t care for me not showing up without shoes. Oh how I wished now that I could have found a matching pair of shoes this morning. At that moment I concluded to myself how I needed to try and go to bed early and not stay up all night wondering the town like I had nothing better to do. In fact I had a lot to do, I was expected to become a Mistress of Light one of these years. Slipping my pink polished toes into the shoes I whispered a “Thank you”. Inspecting Aureila I was curious if she had changed, but she hadn’t.

Craving the presence that Aureila gave out ever since the night she helped I wondered if I could be like that, and what would I do? Twirling now in my new pair of shoes I wondered if they were new or Aureila’s… Curious as to the thought I continued to dance in the sun’s light feeling how beautiful today was. At every turn I caught the glimpse of the silver and highlighted gold hair my teacher kept perfectly. Enjoying the dizziness that spun in my head I heard Aureila speak once more, it was a normal occurrence me dancing of course. At times I questioned if Aureila’s faith in me was too much, simply because I was always ‘free’ in a sense. Supposing I could be more serious I stood upright in my best posture and continued to smile as I looked at Aureila. My toes wiggled silently in my shoes, my feet felt trapped that’s why I hated shoes. Taking Aureila’s hand I twirled myself and giggled faintly, “Care to join me? I know I ask every morning but.. Oh well!” Taking both of her hands I swung them lightly and let go as I jumped back into my dancing routine.

Careless in a sense, I could finally be to an extent. Loving the environment I had been in for the past few years I didn’t know how to thank Aureila. It was because of her I was here, I had been sure I was ready to be rid of myself that one night on my birthday. ‘What is the reason for your dancing this time’ Aureila’s voice entered my ears once more so I ended my dance in a slow spin and kept my hands on my hips. It seemed she was serious now, but her energy still reeked of happiness. She knew exactly what the news was that was going to be told later tonight. “Well..” peering around my teeth were shown once more. “I feel as if today is a day to celebrate!! After all the news of the morning is all the rage!! Heck!! I can’t contain the curiosity!! PLEASE TELL ME!!” falling to my knees I begged now on them and hid the ravishing smile now. Knowing that I would probably get Aureila irate I stood up and just smiled, that’s all I knew how to do.

Clearing my throat I flattened out what I thought was a dress and stared into Aureila’s eyes. “That is one reason, but the other is the energy the sun is giving me!! It’s totally orgasmic!! Really.. I know all is well in Liwanag, forgive me if I am wrong. But in my heart…” placing my hand on my chest I bit my lip and looked up toward the ceiling and then to the middle of the room where the alter stood. “I feel your happiness of this news, and how the sun rose this morning. I know I am never up early enough to see the sun rise but I am one to always be there for the sunset.. Besides last nights sun set was a sign of today’s glorious news” grinning as my soft words were spoken I felt the warmth of the room clearer than I have ever before. Feeling as if I picked up on a new life nothing could ruin the sun light I was now holding in my heart... No one.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Sunrise… Sunset… Sunrise… Sunset… Things so commonly taken for granted in Siram, and yet, so revered in the similar land of Liwinag. In his twenty-one years of life, Sachiel had never once set foot within these lands. Nor had he imagined that he ever would. But now he wandered the streets of the Central town, and realized what a delight he had been missing. The architecture was as beautiful as the sky was clear, and the people, for one reason or another, all seemed to be in the best of moods. However, he was not here simply to enjoy the sights. Sachiels objective on this day was to familiarize himself with the land, at least well enough to be able to maneuver his way though it with minimal trouble. It would also be beneficial for him to meet the Leader of this clan. The one known as Aureila. He knew this to be improbable, however. He didn’t even know what the woman looked like, though it would be fair to assume she favored Micah in some way.

Sachiel feared he stood out in a lively and upbeat place such as this one. Everyone seemed so bright and happy, and after an incident that very morning, he feared he may have an aura too dreary to be accepted here. However, he was far from an unhappy person. He lived to see others smile, and to be able to protect those smiles with everything he had. He could do nothing more than come as he was, however, so he simply continued on his way. Several times, along his way he heard nameless, faceless villagers speaking of “good news.” Perhaps that was why everyone was so bright and perky. Something wonderful must have occurred there recently. “I wonder what it was…” he said quietly.

His wandering soon led him to what appeared to be a castle. Home to the party of Aurelia, no doubt. But surely he would not be granted access, a random outsider from another clan. It was then that he realized that he had been walking for quite some time. Traveling between the different sectors had been so intriguing, that he hadn’t even realized how tiring it had been. He took a seat outside the castle and looked up at the castle. He had never seen one such as that before. The Kingdom in Siram was underwater, afterall. He decided that he had seen all he would have the opportunity to see on that day. When he finished taking his rest, he would head back to Siram, and prepare for his next lesson…
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Leora's childish mannerisms sat in the back in my mind as I focused upon the radiant energy of the sun over head. A smile crept upon my face as I felt the warmth of its rays upon my lightly tanned skin. Everything seemed to be at ease, not only within Liwanag but as well as myself. I turned to Leora and shook my head. "No Leora, you will not know until the meeting tonight, just the rest of the clan." A slight chuckle creeped through my lips as I turned my head back to the light. But then, I saw the clear blue sky of the window. I knew what Leora and I would be doing for her training session today. My feet carried my to the window as my voice travelled to Leora. "Today, we go outside for your training, to a new location." I chuckled slightly and walked to the door of the Sun Alter Room.

Life continued on flawlessly in Lucenion. A couple people noticed a man of a different clan sitting near the castle but didn't approach him. Against a store in the square, a group of women gossiped, glancing over at the man every so often. Their ritual continued until one of the women spotted Aureila and the woman who she took under her wing. Oh how they envied that woman.

I stepped out into the sunlight and glanced around at all of the people going about their daily lives. My ocean blue eyes stopped on a group of women, talking, and pointing in the direction of a man sitting on a bench. I turned my head to Leora. "Looks like we are going to have a slight change in plans. Definately a minor detour." I motioned in the direction of the man, making him brighter for Leora to see but no one else would be able to detect the change. I began to walk toward him, a couple steps ahead of Leora, hoping she would flank my right side.

The whole town began to notice Aureila's presence and stopped their actions. Everyone stopped talking and watched with wide eyes. Was their leader about to approach this stranger to Lucenion?

In what felt like no time at all, I found myself in front of this new man. I wanted to show him just how welcoming the people of Liwanag were, much unlike everyone was doing right now. Before I spoke to him, I turned to Leora. "Send these people away. We do not need to make him feel any more uncomfortable than what he could be feeling now." I didn't wait for her to do what I asked before I turned back to the man. "Greetings, sir. Welcome to Lucenion. Can I help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Contemplative eyes looked up to see a woman who glowed, as the sun did. As expected, she was easily identifiable. Sachiel quickly rose to his feet, and bowed graciously to the woman, who ironically happened to be the one person he had hoped to cross paths with during his visit. “Greeting, ma’am.” He said in return. His eyes diverted to the woman who walked alongside her, and he offered her a bow in greeting as well. “My name is Sachiel. I’m a servant of Lady Micah, from Siram.” He explained. He was quite modest in his introduction, in reality, for his position within the clan warranted much respect. However, he didn’t concern himself with things such as rank. His job was to serve the Kingdom, no matter what his title.

“I’ve been assigned to be the escort for you and your party to the Grand Ball.” He told her. He bent down onto one knee, and reached into a bag he had been carrying on his shoulder. He pulled out an envelope, containing the invitation to the ball, and handed it to Aureila. “Her Majesty instructed me to put this directly into your hand.” He told her with a smile. “However, I was worried that I would not be able to reach you upon arriving here.” He took a step back, and allowed her time to look over the invitation. He decided that he may have to cancel the rest of his lessons for the day. He wanted to make sure he was prepared to execute his duties to the fullest of his abilities.

Once her majesty had had a suitable amount of time to look over Micahs invitation, he spoke up once more. “Is there anything in particular that you will be needing on the day of travel? I want to ensure that the two of you are fully comfortable. This day is about unity, and having a good time, after all.” Sachiel had a tendency to become quite enthused about his job. Being a man who came up from nothing, he still found it hard to believe that he was now living in the Underwater Kingdom, and escorting royals to fancy parties. His excitement quelled in his heart, but his face maintained a professional smile. He stood and waited, prepared to do whatever he needed to be of assistance.
Back to top Go down
LeoraCade

LeoraCade

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Standing in the warm lit room I pondered the news some more, of course she answered with 'I would find out later like everyone else'. Disappointed some what I looked to the floor and began wondering what my training was going to consist of today. Enjoying last weeks lesson I looked forward on moving up with my training, my ultimate goal of being a Master of Light was almost so close I could taste it. It was as if Aureila read my thoughts of training and we were about to travel outside to start the most likely intense session. Finding this more than just interesting I nodded a simple, yet pleasant nod; and followed not too far from Aureila’s right side. Fancying the now distant chuckle that echoed in my mind we left the Sun Alter Room for bigger and better things. After an increase of mental notes we adventured the twisted hallways of the castle. The hallways faded quickly since I wasn't venturing them alone. It was some what of an enchanting event every morning for no rhythm or reason.

Making sure I didn't utter a singular word as we went to the stair case that connected with the square I guessed I was too afraid to say anything? Again I knew that Aureila didn’t appreciate my actions in the morning, I couldn’t be so serious and as mysterious as she put off to be. Another specific thing I envied in a potent and pleasing way, I had so much to learn; if only I could control myself like she did I would be a-okay. Recognizing suddenly it seemed my teacher and I where opposites in a sense, maybe we both came from two different worlds: I knew little about Aureila’s past; maybe slight bits and pieces but other than that we focused on the present and the future. Accepting the differences I felt the sunlight caress my golden skin and my eyes held onto the different people who stared at Aureila. At this point in time I don’t think I could handle being all the focus, after all it felt as if it was an invasion of privacy. It was just they way they would stare and talk, nothing bad but it still 'brushed' me the wrong way. Maybe that’s why Aureila was so secretive? Having my thoughts cut off I directed my full attention on the group of woman that Aureila stared at.

Gazing into the ocean blue eyes that Aureila held I heard her murmur 'detour' and managed to tilt my head and look over to the man whom sat by himself. “I don’t recall ever seeing him...” my voice was lower than a whisper because I didn’t want the man to hear or think I was babbling like everyone else around. Thinking to myself once again I wondered what clan he came from he seemed like he could have been from Liwanag but he had a different scent. Knowing that Aureila probably already knew the answer I continued to cruise on Aurelia’s right side but not too close. We advanced over to the man who was also one of the many things that everyone was talking about. Taking his appearance into context his presence seemed genuine and obviously he meant no harm or so I thought.. Aureila’s energies were still heavenly which seemed to be the only thing soothing me at the moment. Hearing the simple request Aureila gave me I glared over to the gossiping woman and turned my head back to the man and gave him my brightest smile as Aureila spoke a common greeting said to outsiders.

Observing the words of the towns’ people I gave them my signature glare to the ones who stopped and stared, that kept most of them walking or act as if they were busy which was a surprise. More curious than I was before the man introduced himself nicely to us, I returned a brisk bow after he addressed me which surprised me greatly! ‘A ball?’ I thought as he began talking with Aureila exclusively. I was now hoping I could attend, but I wasn’t going to give my hopes up. Seeing the invitation I pondered what Aureila’s next actions would be. After thinking he was done Sachiel spoke again his voice was far better than pleasant now I couldn’t stand the whispers everyone was making apparent for the three of us to hear. Noticing the efficient smile that came back on his lips it seemed as if he was use to these sort of invitations. Continuing to glare at certain whispers my attention remained on Aureila and Sachiel as my mind began to play out the very conversation that was about to take place.
Back to top Go down
Aureila
Admin
Aureila

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:47 pm

She had done it. Aureila approached this man who obviously wasn’t from Liwanag. What could he possibly want with their leader? All of the people of Lucenion listened with all of their might to the conversation between the three people. They wished to be Aureila’s little apprentice so they could know what transpired. Alas, they sat on the sidelines and looked on. They stood there until the apprentice glared at them. Lethargically, they dispersed, leaving the area and going back to their daily jobs.

Out of the corners of my eyes, I witnessed the people travel back to their daily routines. My mind focused more on the reason for this man, Sachiel’s, presence within Liwanag. It was rather rare that outsiders ventured all the way to Lucenion, so I knew his reason was rather important. I shifted my weight onto my right side as I continued listening. A Grand Ball, I’d never heard of such a thing. Perhaps it was rather new in an attempt to ease tensions between nations. Mentally, I sighed. I was never one for fighting and war but I knew how to fight. Peace was more of my style, just like that of the neighboring clan Siram.

The information he revealed brought a small smile to my face. He was of Siram and a servant of Lady Micah. Oh how I wondered how she faired. It had been quite some time since Micah and I spoke last. Perhaps we could catch up during the ball. Seeing Micah was reason enough to accept the invitation. I held out my hand as he gave me the envelope with what I presumed to be the invitation. I opened it up, allowing Sachiel to continue speaking. I looked at the date and time and nodded. That day brought no plans until now. Leora, Sachiel and I would be attending the Grand Ball.

I glanced back at Leora, then, to the man Sachiel. “Sir, please, if you don’t mind, come in to the castle and we can talk on this matter in a more private setting.” I looked around and people were still staring despite the warning I mandated Leora give to the people. I knew I would have to mention something about it at the meeting later tonight. “Leora, follow behind Sachiel, ensure no one attempts any funny business. I am already slightly disappointed in them.” Shaking my head once, I turned on my heels and made my way back up into the castle.

What?! Could it possibly be? A complete stranger was going into the castle with Aureila. What could they possibly talk about of such importance that they could not in the square?
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Micah had told Sachiel specifically that she was entrusting him with the life of her sister in her travels. That meant more to him than any would ever know. And though his assignment technically wouldn't begin for another week, he already felt the safety and happiness of the two of them to be his personal responsibility. He smiled politely upon Aureilas acceptance of the invitation, and graceously accepted her invitation into the castle. "Whatever it is that pleases you ma'am." He said, offering her a bow, before following her path into the castle.
Back to top Go down
LeoraCade

LeoraCade

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:20 am

Staying in the same spot all my ears did was listen to all the different loud and not so loud slurs of people’s words. It seemed maybe the only people I heard clearly were the two who I was presently talking too. Maybe not talking exactly after all I was all ‘eyes’ and 'ears’ at the moment. Not paying much mind to the words that were shared between Aureila and Sachiel I was very amused listening to everyone gossip now. The things that were escaping into my ears were annoying yet humorous. Seeing Aureila glance at me I understood it was more than just a simple glance. Being expected to read body language to no end was frustrating. While standing still I briefly looked up into the sky, the sun was indeed very warm today.

Thinking back to body language as I watched the two converse closely I amped myself for the short detour to end soon. Stopping my thoughts and murmurs of people my mind focused on Aureila and what she asked of me, without hesitation I nodded my head in agreement and turned to Sachiel. In a way I would be doing now what he would be doing days from now for the both of us. Snickering silently I thought it was odd how no one could accept our visitor. After all, he was just a man. From another clan! If I didn’t know better I would have guessed from peoples reactions that no other clan than our own existed! Some of their glares seemed as if they hadn’t seen beings like us before, like we were from another planet; a different universe?

Peering over back to Sachiel I saw him bow and then directed my eyes to Aureila. Giving her my best eye contact my lips mouthed ‘How long is this going to take? Training??!!’ now I felt the burn for training. Knowing that I would have to follow behind the two and be everyone’s eyes in a sense I knew I was anxious to train. Now I hoped that maybe Aureila understood what I said and would ask me to meet her where ever the lesson was going to take place. After all I didn’t see my reason to stay, I understood now more had to be spoken between the two. Here again though I wanted to remind Aureila of training simply because she seemed to be on another level than she was a few moments ago. Sighing through pursed lips I shook training off my mind and found myself holding my arm out and looking at Sachiel. A confident smile escaped my lips as my eyes stared off into the horizon as I waited for him and Aureila to move forward. Here again my mind confounded and would continue as the three of us walked the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:14 am

Sachiel could read the womans lips quite well. He was the commander of Sirams Guardians, after all. being able to read lips was a part of being able to detect a threat before it arrived. She wanted to train. Sachiel smiled to himself at the thought. He was the same way. He didn't like for things to interfere with his training, so he understood her frustration. He immediately wondered what it would be like to train with a member of Liwanag. What kind of techniques could he use against a master of light? A few ideas came to mind, as he shook the womans hand, and returned her smile. Not knowing much of this land, he simply followed the women into the castle. He didn't know exactly what was needed of him, but he would be more than happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Liwanag Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Liwanag Posts   Old Liwanag Posts Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Liwanag Posts
Page 1 of 1