Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)

Go down 
+5
Sotaynru
Caelia Inferna
Jin-E
Icimdeki Ates
Rajak
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Shurik nodded to Ignis as he excused himself, watching him as he walked to the woman and began to speak to her. He didn't eavesdrop into what they where conversing about, but instead turned to face the outside and his men. He leaned against a nearby arch and let himself ponder upon the events once more. Everything out there was beginning to look better, everything was in disrepair was repaired, and now his men where filtering from the streets for the night and moving into the barracks once again to rest for the night. Shurik turned from the fading crowd in the city and began to walk from the entrance when a voice appeared behind him. It was to his surprise that when he turned, there was Jin-E, out of breath and heaving lightly.

Shurik crossed his arms over his chest as he shook his head, thoughts wandering from the moment Jin had vanished, to where they where now. "Jin... There is much to be discussed with you." He laughed lightly as his friend and closed his eyes. "The battle ended when I drew the white flag and called for a parley. The Stone King and I have come to an agreement, and they will not be attacking here again. For now." He unfolded his arms and turned back to move towards Ignis and his friend. "Jin-E... I would like to hear your end of your story when you have a moment. Now, Me and Ignis" He pointed to the one in armor standing near the woman he still didn't know, "Are going to the Library to pick each others minds and The king of Hayvns."

Shurik laughed lightly and turned for a moment before he noticed that the woman was speaking to Jin. He turned back towards his future soldier and raised a brow. "So... everyone here has met this woman but I?" He looked to her and stared for a moment, his piercing purple eyes locking into hers before he gave a slight bow. "Greetings, Young Lady. I am Shurik Sidorov, Commander of the Dragoons, and leader of the restoration efforts taking place here in our home city." He gave her a proper chance to respond before he decided to move along. His eyes went back and forth between the three people he was now with and a smile spread across his face. He was glad to know he was in good company right now, his mind needed ease from the darkening thoughts. "Well... Shall we all make our way to the Library?" Shurik smirked, looking once more to each of them and then turning on his heel, walking back towards the main path. As he walked past Jin he gave the man a pat on the back. "You will be tested. I also have a proposition for you once you pass." That was all he said before walking from the area, stopping just down the hill to wait for familiarities to end and for they to continue on to their destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Ignis; suddenly distant and seemingly drained, hearing Icis response though showing no sign of it, stood for but a moment as he waited to turn and walk back to Shurik. His eyes played over something his mind kept buried as he inclined his head one way; gesturing for Ici to follow him, and slowly turned to make way to Shurik. As if on cue; just having turned to face Shurik, another spoke up and addressed them. Once more; perfectly timed, and before Ignis could do more than nod to the man, Ici had spoken up and addressed him. They knew each other; speaking of things Ignis knew nothing about, but he neither cared nor doubted the simplicity of their interaction.

And yet again; one more perfectly timed coincidence to his wandering thoughts, Ignis was just about to ask Shurik if they could head to the library, when he too spoke and announced just such a thing. Ignis was terribly confused; had he missed something important, or was he just really that distant. Slowly he made way towards Shurik and the new man; hearing him referred to as Jin, but he didnt look back to see if Ici was following, and had an odd feeling about doing it. As if by turning back to look, another being would spring out of his thoughts and speak as he was about to...

Shaking the wandering and obviously illogical thoughts from his head; straightening his back and squaring his shoulders, Ignis came up beside Shurik and the other man, and simply fell into step silently. He was reserved to talking until such time as he had to; not wishing to have his very thoughts spoken by another yet again, but he did need to say at least one thing before they made haste to the library of Incendia.

"Sykosi go" He spoke the words in a low whisper; not truly needing to, and without delay, the dragon lurched into the air, and exited through the vent it had entered. To perch upon the outer edge of the volcano until Ignis did call for him again. Now with things a bit less unstable for him; his mind seeming far less dense without Sykosi around, Ignis cast a glance to Ici and immediately smiled. He was happy for her company; seeming to need her nearby to remain in any state to function properly, and even more than just her, it appeared as though their entire group was well rounded, and overall... not a boring procession to say the least....
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Three stacks of books laid at the table he was at; He had been reading for hours, answering questions from the curious men that worked at the Library, and those that came into the Library to rest for a moment. Ichi didn't mind, but his mind was elsewhere, so he wasn't entirely sure if he had answered correctly, or if they satisfied the curious onlookers. He slumped against the long table, his elbows propping up his head as it layed in his palms. One of the workers came up to Ichi with food and water. Ichi smiled at the man, though it was half-heartedly."Thanks. I know Shurik will be back, and perhaps Ignis..." He shook his head."Anyway, if you would be so kind, would you keep a look out for Shurik and inform me if he is on his way." The librarian nodded, bowed his head, and left.

Ichi was exhausted. His head hurt, his eyes hurt, his fingers were sore, and turning black at the tips from running along the ink from the pages. Ichi rubbed his temples trying to disspell the headache that had been there after the first two hours of reading. He had learned much of Incendia's history, and their use of Fire, but it hardly helped in his search. Nothing even related to his people and how they could expand their power. He also learned a little of the bond between dragon's and Incendians. But it was brief, and only hinted at. He groaned as he leaned back in his chair; picking up the cup and taking a few gulps of the water. He stacked his book by itself on a fourth stack and set about to eating. He didn't have much of an appetite, so he ate with a slowness that usually befallen him when he was focusing on things other than himself; Which was alot, given who he was. he rolled his shoulders, pushing aside the plate and cup as he finished and picked up another pick the Librarian had set out for him, one of many. Ichi grimaced a little as he opened the book. He knew he would smell of old books: musty, old, dried out. He continued to read, losing himself in the words.

--------------------------------------------

A clearing of the throat brought Ichi to himself once more; He stared at his friend, the librarian."Yes?" He asked tiredly. The man bowed his head, and spoke,"Shurik is on his way; Along with three others." Ichi raised his head, and touched his Arnis'. The man caught the movement and went wide eyed."No, sir. Shurik is not coming after you; He is simply with Icimdeki and Jin-E." Ichi let his hand fall, feeling guilty for the movement, and nodded. He rose with a groan; his legs and back were stiff, his neck as well from being craned; his shoulders ached as he rolled them, stretching them, to loosen up the knotted muscles. He thanked the man and noticed that there was two more stacks of unread books, and six stacks of read books. Ichi was slightly impressed at his work, and wiped his hands of his leather pants, as if trying to clean them off. They were dusty, and managed only getting that off and not the stains on his fingers. Ichi left the room and awaited in the main room, awaiting for Shurik and his party to show up; A small smile on his face as he did so. Shurik would no doubt want to pick his brain, as he said he would. As he looked out, he noticed that Ignis was with them; his eyebrows went up at that, but it was only for a moment. He crossed his arms in waiting. His pack, staff, and his two arnis' were back at the room he was at. He left them there so the people of the Library wouldn't get suspicious, and to prove that he had made himself at home, as Shurik put it. Ichi laughed a little at that. Shurik was a surprising man.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm

He would hear Icim talk to him before smiling behind his mask " Hello Icim. And thats great to hear." He would wave at her slightly before looking at the other man as he heard his name, Ignis. " Well its a pleasure to meet you Ignis" He would listen as Shur said he would be tested and be given a proposition " Am i going to enjoy this? I have made a plan to go back to my area in the wilds and find a suitable companion." He would withdraw Korikin from the ground and rest it on his shoulder before turning to follow Shur and the rest. " SO the war is over. Whats the plan now though? Are you wanting to retaliate or what?" He would follow them as his mind began to wonder upon different things, mostly upon improving the Korikin blades that he and Shur had along with creating a few different weapons."
Back to top Go down
Icimdeki Ates

Icimdeki Ates

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Slowly would she follow Ignis toward the others, though her eyes were not focused on any of them. She focused only on the steps that she took to get to where she was going, and once Ignis stopped movements, so did she. Now her attention rose the the men around her, but she kept Ignis in her sights at all times; needing to remember that he was there and that nothing would happen. Though she did not let it show that she was displeased with the mood that Ignis seemed ot be in, she wanted to go over to him and make it better, though she knew not how one would go about it in this company.

As Jin responded to her hello with few words, Icim began to wonder if she should speak at all; deciding not to, she would only look up as the commander spoke to her; staring through him more than she stared at him. She did not wish to speak to the stranger before her, and so she would not. It probably seemed rude for her to do such, but something inside of the woman didn't care what the commander thought of her; though she was aware that she might have to deal with him in the future. As they began to walk to the library, Icim fell into step behind all of them; knowing that she was the oddball out. Focusing on her footsteps again, she would miss the smile that Ignis gave as he looked back to see her following them like a lost puppy.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Jin-E would look behind him as they walked to see Icim falling behind slightly. He wondered if she was ok or not. Stopping for a second so he was beside her, he would whisper to her silently " Whats wrong with you Icim? You seem out of it" Looking back in front of them, he would see Ignis and Shurik walking into the main building. He would follow them along with Icim as they went up the spiral steps towards the library. With a look of worry to her, he would follow them into the library. With a quick glance around, he would notice the man called Ichi. With a nod of acknowledgement, he would find a place to sit down as a librarian assistant ran forward. With a few words, the assistant would rush off to get a few books and bring them to Jin. Setting them down, the assistant would rush off to find more books for him.

Jin would look at the present company for a few seconds before a shrug left his shoulders as he began to look through the books. Most of them were about weapon manipulation and tatics, a selected few were about fire using. Those he set off to the side as he continued to look through the books for what he was looking for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Entering the main section of the library; as if suddenly shaken free of a bad dream, Ignis opened his eyes and began once more to look around. His head swam with out of focus thoughts; as if he had just been in too many places at once, but before he could consult himself mentally, he heard many varied voices in hushed tones all over the large building. From the librarian; many aids and restorers working throughout the complex cavern of books, parchment, and mangled scrolls.

He watched with a small grin; admiring the tenacity of those who did not fight, but took their job as seriously as a soldier, or even a commander. They were a force without the actual force it would seem. They worked as ants would; a hive mind of sorts, and as each went about its business, another would follow in his or her steps, and constantly reorganize. It was haphazard and chaotic to the eyes, but Ignas knew the caretakers of such a vault of knowledge, could grant a person any parchment or paper in an instant. Having seen it thousands of times, and having more than likely read it as well..

Turning; side by side with Shurik: Followed by Jin and Icim, Ignis looked sidelong over his shoulder and paid close attention to the soldier he didnt now. He had heard him speaking to Ici; honestly unnerving him a bit, and now he was just calm enough to focus without the anger. He twisted around slowly; finding Ici close behind as he did, and before he had but a moment to slow the thought, he quickly wrapped his arms around the woman, and pulled her to his chest. He could feel the slow beat of her heart; the weight of her footfalls seeming to fill his mind, and he didnt wish for her to remain so distant without at least explaining to him why.

Once again; amidst a moment he had planned silently: preparing to ask Ici what could be bothering her, he heard the creak of movement from a nearby table, and instinctively his head turned to catch site of the culprit. Ichi Zellcai; the king of havyn; or leader as it was, was not but a few meters away; looking towards Ignis and the group with the same nonchalant gaze as he had upon the battlefield, and beside him was a small retinue of seemingly irrelevant aids and librarian workers. He cast the man a glance; a nod of his head and a smile expressing some form of happiness in seeing him again, before he once more turned to Ici and finally spoke.

"Whats wrong Dear Icimdeki... Is something bothering you? perhaps you are tired..." Ignis didnt know what was wrong, but he wanted to find out. Not knowing was killing him, and any guilt from missing it would be upon him if he didnt acquire the information beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

A small nod came from him as Ignis turned to face him; His light bronze eyes turned to examine the woman, Icimdeki, and the man, Jin-E, as well as Shurik. He slumped in a chair, exhausted, but could notice some tension within Ignis. He turned his silent gaze to the man."I can see something is slightly off; What happened on your journey? I take it, from the lack of Sykosi,you and him aren't on the best of terms." He raised an eyebrow as he made the accusations; the were light words and hardly of any consequence, or so Ichi thought."When Shurik is done picking my brain, I think I will head out; perhaps I will go and meet Sykosi, and maybe ask him to show me a few... things." Ichi was talking to himself more than anyone around him, but it was too late to take back his words, and decided to let them hang in the air. He was tired; mentally, as well as physically. But it was a fleeting feeling that lingered over him like death's shadow. He disliked it, but would dismiss it.

He stared at Icimdeki and Jin with a slight tilt to his head as if studying some animal of strange."Forgive me lack of hospitality, lady, sir; But I assure you if I was in the right state of mind, I would be more inclined to a much more... dramatic greeting, but I can only be state forward in this meeting, and I hope you can forgive me for it." He paused as he gathered his breath, letting it out calmly, though the tension in his body could be seen if one paid close enough attention."I am Ichi Wolfgang; Leader of Hayvn. It is a pleasure to meet you both." His head was in a slight bow as he stated as such; He wasn't one to flaunt his authority over others, not when he could avoid it. He only hoped they would understand and forgive him. He sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Icimdeki Ates

Icimdeki Ates

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Lost in her thoughts, Icimdeki didn't realize that she had fallen further from the pack. She kicked at the dirt that seemed to stretch on forever, and though she smiled, she found that her old friend had fallen from the pack to walk with her. Only as he began to speak to her did she realize how far she had been behind the rest, but as she turned to him, her face held nothing, "Nothing's wrong with me; I was thinking a little bit." It was then that she stepped up the staircase and finally into the library. Once inside, she moved so that she was closer to Ignis out of instinct.

Now it would be Ignis' turn to aknowledge that Icim seemed out of it, though Icim saw nothing of the sort; especially as she found herself in to security of his arms. Having been caught unaware, her arms would be slow sliding around his middle; though her sigh of content still sounded as her head found a spot under his chin. In the moment that she was in his arms, she heard nothing but the sound of his breathing and the rythm in which his heart beat, causing a smile to pull at the corner of her lips. Finally pulling herself from him enough to stare up at him, her pink lips began to open to answer, but she was reminded that there were others around as she was addressed by an unknown man. Looking to that man and then back to Ignis, she made the decision that she would rather wait outside for them to finish.

Apologetic eyes stared up at Ignis as she stepped from him and began to walk from the library, down the steps, and out into the open. From there.. she walked without direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Ignis waited to speak to Ichi; his words held in his mind like a painting of incongruous colors and intersecting line, as he held Icim his his arms, and she seemed a bit more at ease. Her heart beat caught back up to her breathing; her eyes no longer on the dirt below her, and even as she began to move away, Ignis had understood. She wasnt comfortable around so many people; having not been in such company in some time, and he was not one to hold her where she did not wish to be. So with a slight pout; his eyes giving much of the saddened appearance away, Ignis let Icim slip down the steps and back out into the main of Incendia.

With no reason to hold his breathe; his words now truly free to be heard without his compressed and constricted thoughts, Ignis turned to Jin and then to Ichi. He acknowledged both but faint bows, slowly looking to the others who had been steadily pacing and working. With a low and dark growl; his body vibrating and a sickly red glow beginning to warp around his frame, Ignis did command all of the others in the library to leave... and they did.. One by one; in fear and in confusion, the librarian first out, the many servers, menial workers, and otherwise commoners, rushed from the large catacomb of intellect, and Ignis went about saying what he had to say.

First he addressed Shurik; an obvious air of anxiousness in his voice, as he but spewed the words out and paid no mind to keeping them from sounding offensive. "Commander Shurik... if I am to be your officer; to work under you, to be sent on such missions as you deem important.. I will be notified now, and given due time to prepare.. I will not; as a free man of this world, be sought out at your will, and given order to move..."

His lips quickly dried as he spoke; the fever of his mind becoming one of his body, as he turned to Jin and ushered but a few more words in complete disregard for rank or ability. "You are not someone I know, and yet I do not care.. you carry yourself not like a soldier, but like a mere mercenary for hire... If to be placed near you in combat, I will tread lightly and let you take the force head on... For i would not die knowing my comrades were incapable of such things as well... For when I arrived on the field of battle; attacking the king of Septur without so much as knowledge of who he was.. I found it all trivial.. easy.. I could have taken their main force, their king, and their generals.. and yet you ended up elsewhere..... who knows for sure if what you say is true..."

His words dripped malice as he turned to face Ichi; his face suddenly a sly grin hidden from the other mens view, as he continued without slowing, but allowed an obvious hint of strategy in his spoken words of anger... "and you lord of the havyn... speaking as if your title matters here upon our lands.. in our home.. seated where our power is untamed and unkempt.. You are not but a mere wanderer with a people no more civilized than the very pelts of fur you wear... I found you to be a competent adversary; a worthy opponent of will and element, but I do doubt your integrity as a man.. .. For it is unseen whether or not you serve the people of the world, or yourself as a whole..."

With his last words flushed from his system; a small and seamless nod towards Shurik being the last of his actions within the confines of the library, Ignis turned away from the men, removed his helm, and stepped down the long spiral staircase hoping to find Icim once more... Before he had walked away from the library's last twisted step, a grin fell over his face, a laugh evident in his eyes, and casually he spoke Sykosi's name within, and told of what was done.. The dragon effortlessly spoke in return; congratulating him on his first step towards true knowledge, and as the dark beasts thoughts settled into absence, Ignis rounded a corner and saw Icim not but a few feet away..

He smiled...
Back to top Go down
Icimdeki Ates

Icimdeki Ates

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 pm

She had been glad that Ignis had let her get back to the fresh air of the outdoors, and while she let her toes dig into the dirt outside again; a calmness rushed over her. She felt that she was at home in Incendia, and the warmth of the man she had come back to be with still clung to her; the only reason that he wasn't down here with him being something that was actually none of her business; or things she didn't want to be involved in. Sure, she could watch violence happen, but when someone she cared about went into it, Icim's nerves could not be calmed by anyone other than that one person. This, by the looks of it, was what she would have to do with Ignis. She had fallen for the same type of man that had brought along her mother's demise, but Icim no longer blamed her mother for the man that she had grown to love and have a child with; her.

Because she had been lost in the feeling of the dirt below and that wamrth that clung to her skin, Icim had not noticed the people clear out of the library all at the same time; nor did it matter to her. The only thing that she cared about was what gave her this warmth, what gave her the solace when she could think of nothing but the way he acted around the commander; was him, the man who Icim didn't know had stepped up behind her. It had stung a bit at Icim's pride that Ignis could be taken so easily from her, but her head had been cleared as she was pulled against his chest, and she knew that it was because the commander was over him. Though she would never understand the fighter within him, she found herself speaking lowly, "No matter how far he has to go, I don't fret that he wont be back." It was then that she would begin to take a few more steps further from the library, though she dared not stray far enough to not be able to get to it easily. She didn't want to be lost in Incendia.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:55 pm

A hurt look came to his face as he saw the woman leave. Did I do something wrong?, he thought. He breathed out, noticing the absence of the librarians, then he heard Ignis speak. Ichi knew the man was different; knew that he had a personality much like his own: An alpha's. Now, Ichi rose, anger clenching his fists, tightening his jaw as he stared at the man; the light bronze eyes burning with a sort of anger that had led him down dark paths. He reeled it in and simply watched as the man left. He would vent his anger another time, now not being that time. He turned to Shurik, the same anger clear on his face, though it was controlled in his voice, if a little leaked out."Forgive me Shurik, but before you can "pick my brain", I need to clear it." He paused, then added after a few thoughts."And I know just the thing." He bowed at the waist a little, and then walked out of the Library, and headed to where he knew Sykosi would be. That Dragon had something to do in this. Ichi didn't know Ignis very well, but Ignis wouldn't do something without reason, and Sykosi would have planted something in his head. But Ichi simply wanted to talk to the beast, perhaps engage it in a contest of wills.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichi stared at Sykosi with all the confidence he could muster; The dragon was an impressive creature, and Ichi didn't think he could stand face to face with it without his title; The lord of Hayvn. Ichi breathed deeply."I seek to test my will against your own. I am Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang, Lord of Hayvn, and I ask that you recongize me and my challenge." He said confidently. He was the type angry that came with being calm; Ichi was angry-calm; a dangerous type of anger. People in Hayvn noticed when he was having his fits of anger, when he became unstable, and stayed clear of his path. He was known for his anger. The peircings on his face glowed red; the tattoo's on his body becoming angry looking. Ichi stood straight as he stared at the beast before him. He was unthreatening, he knew, to the beast. And he knew Sykosi would laugh at him. But as long as his challenge was accepted, he didn't care. He would suffer the hit to his pride for that. He would overcome this obstacle, even if it meant his death. Nothing stirred in his demeanor, his stance, as he awaited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Ignis slowly crept up on Ici; his eyes upon her as if she was an unfamiliar prey, and every inch he grew closer he was sure his heartbeat grew louder. His palms began to sweat as she went unknowing of his presence; eyes not locked onto her delicate form before him with a steeled gaze, and when Ignis came within twenty or so feet, he began: oddly enough, to tiptoe. As if it made him any less conspicuous to those around.

He came up behind her patiently; silent as the fall of the ash all across Incendia, and with a laughing growl, he wrapped his arms around her, and swung her around. His arms would not lose their grip as he spun slowly around; his lips just barely grazing the edge of her ear while he moved, and as he began to sit her back down upon the ground he whispered. "found you"

That was the last coherent thing Ignis could focus upon; the last thought that could be tempered by his own will, for immediately after, Sykosi did enter his mental foreground, and its mighty voice spoke but one word. "ICHI" Ignis knew in that moment; having spoken to Sykosi about it, and Sykosi having felt it before it was said, that Ichi was going to challenge the mighty dragon to a duel of wills, and should Sykosi lose, Ignis would bear the full weight of his might and essence.

Ignis broke the image from his head; not wanting to worry Ici while so close and entwined in her warmth, and before her feet touched the ground, he banished the thoughts. Knowing what would happen would, and that he was left to the will of the great dragon. Should the man or the beast fall, it would change the world in a way only known by the great dragon, and Ignis' worry upon it would bring no fluctuation in the outcome.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sykosi growled not in anger; in acceptance, one word breaching the solidarity of real space around its monstrous head, as it reared up to full height and looked upon the man before it. "Begin" As if the word was the spark which would ignite a powder keg; Sykosi's mind followed the path of the word into Ichis thoughts, and there its massive weight and intellect grew. It crushed and smashed all barriers and blocks in its way; breaching the most sacred of memories with impunity, as the great black beast cast images of kneeling men and women of havyn into the mans most guarded subconscious areas.... So it began...
Back to top Go down
Icimdeki Ates

Icimdeki Ates

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Taking no more steps now, Icim let the warmth of the land around her bring her comfort while Ignis was gone, though it was not the same as the wamrth that filled her as strong arms wrapped around her and spun her around. The way in which he picked her up with such care was unknown to her, but she had to fight a shudder as he spoke into her ear. The words, though few, lit a spark within Icimdeki, and she found that she wanted to both stay up in his arms and to wrap her arms around him. Once her feet hit the ground though, Icim focused on the area around them; though not perfect, she felt that she was where she belonged.

Soon she would end up turning within his arms; bright coloured eyes moving up to meet his, before her arms snaked around his neck. Because of her earlier studies of Ignis, she knew that something more had to be going on, but just as he did for her, Icim hoped that her touch was helpful instead of hindering. She would test this as she brought her hand to the unscared cheek and her thumb would lightly run over it. Though this was a very odd thing to do to a man such as the warrior before him, but this was the same remedy that mother had made her Icim's father. "Now that you've found me, I have a question.." Her voice had fallen to hardly over a whisper she she spoke to the only one that could possibly know about the damages done to Incendia during the war. Now she asked, "The Royal District; was it damaged during the fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:17 am

Ichi had barely enough time to prepare after the dragon gave its word; Ichi began to layer his mind with the Shared, blocking the dragon's will from his own mind to that it wouldn't break in those first moments. Ichi would have to finish it fast. With a groaned effort of will, he gathered the Shared around his mind, ignoring the images of the Hayvn men and women. He snarled and pushed back, forcing the dragon's will to lessen on his mind, pouring his own will into the dragon's head. I will not lose... You are an obstacle that I must pass... Ichi fought harder to push back the will, sweat breaking across his brow; he felt himself physically sliding. With his own will seeking weak points in the walls of the dragon's head, he began to use the dragon's own mental force against it. Using the White Spirit aura, he let the dragons will hit that wall and then began to force it back in on itself, slowly caging what was in Ichi's mind in, and then, once that was done, he would grind that part into nothing, and focus on Sykosi's own mind. Soon, Ichi lost track of time, but knew it was only minutes that passed though it felt like hours. He let his calm-anger seep into his mind, using it has a sort of support to help him push back Sykosi's own mind.

He guarded his memories, those in the back his mind, the ones he kept under tight lock and key; But he knew Sykosi would see them; would see him suffering the cruelty of being a halfbreed in Hayvn, of getting into fights, of being taunted and goaded into killing the kids around him --an accident, of course. The death of his mother, of his father, how he suffered during the Joining. How the clan leader took him under his wing; facing isolation from the entire clan, save the chief back then; then him "dying", and reviving once more to be cursed with an unstable personality. He was hit with an idea. He began to use these memories against Sykosi, using the pain, the grief, the suffering, the anger, to fill Ichi's mind, and use against the mental power of the dragon that was still in his head. But there was one memory that he held dear to him, one that caused him pain like no other, that he didn't even let the dragon see...

Being alone...

Ichi had always been alone; His entire life was that way. From his childhood, to his teen years, to now. He had found people accepted him more than they did when he was younger, but even those people were hesitant, but the rest didn't know what he was. Not entirely. They knew he was an orphan, and they didn't know the wiser. Ichi wanted to make sure it stayed that way. He didn't try to let his past influence his present, or his future, but somehow, it always found a way to sink its icy claws into one, if not both. Ichi's loneliness was what made him who he was, and nothing would change that. He was merciful, but he was ruthless when he 'went under'. He didn't like going to that blackness that plaqued his mind at all times, waiting for the time to strike. Other times though, Ichi relished in it, wanted it.

He kept this away from the dragon, placed barrier upon barrier, shield upon shield, wall upon wall, to keep Sykosi out of that place. Ichi wasn't weak, but that part of his mind, that lonely part of his mind that he kept hidden, said so otherwise. That part held all his doubts, all his broken memories, all the times he stayed up at night crying himself to sleep when he was younger.

He took a deep breath and shoved against the dragons mind once more, beginning the fight with renewed vigor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 am

Ignis hesitated for a second; a puzzled look on his face, as he looked about and then down to Ici in his arms "I wouldnt know royalty here from a knight elsewhere" He said with a grin "What would a royal district look like..." He paused again; forcing his way through memories of his childhood and his only other day at the edge of the city. He remembered something, something there that seemed royal. Something that seemed fancy; at least to a seven year old, and something that seemed familiar in a sense of belonging. "I believe; with the royal district being nestled deeper and higher up in the volcano, it should have suffered minimal to no damage at all.." Before he could help himself; words coming to life from his past, Ignis spoke on when he should have stopped. "Though the theater where I would listen to mother sing was actually near the walls.. lower in the city" He spoke as if unaware that the words were real; no emotion or realization from their creation, and as his eyes fell to Ici with two dazzling tones and hues, he couldnt help but smile once more...

"Lets head down; towards the market, and maybe get something to eat he said" His eyes and tone playful; slowly wrapping one arm over Icims shoulder and angling them both down the sloped tunnel. "We may find something interesting, or perhaps we could search outside the walls.. near the mountains just east of here.. I hear theres treasure" He was growing happier by the second it seemed; Icis company simply filling him with ignorant bliss, and Sykosis struggle lessening the monstrous weight that normally bore upon his mind..

He patiently waited for her answer.... while elsewhere patience was not a virtue...

Sykosi growled; clawed, bit, blew waves of searing blue flame, and everything else within its dragon might. All the images of such things; the very pressure from each one seeming real and physical, smashing in and down upon Ichis mind like thousands of angry blades. Sykosi broke a barrier one instant; to have it replaced the next; burning it down again, just to find another wall. It was getting angry; its might and intellect continuing to grow larger and push harder against Ichis now unstable mind. It roared and thrashed inside of his skull; still silent before the mans body as if nothing was happening, and with a cataclysmic burst of blue flames, it tore upon his very nature. It clung to the animal blood in him; the feral thoughts, the instincts. It dug out the nature of the beast with its claws; bit off the head of Ichis first kill, and burnt the village he had once lived in. It rampaged and crushed all in its path as its might continued to steadily grow, and its mass of knowledge continued to find ways through and around the mans defenses... It was hungry, angry, and it didnt want to lose... It gripped a hold of that feral animal within Ichi and it began to pull it free; draining the strategic thoughts, the patient thoughts, the calm and reserved thoughts away, as its large teeth sank down upon impossible flesh, and tore the human beyond the instinct in two... .. Whatever was going to happen. which ever broke... it would need be soon.. For if not... :Ichis body pulsing and glowing from exertion, and Sykosis body warming to dangerous temperatures, the area around them would surely suffer for it...
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:07 am

Shurik sat slumped in his chair, his mind wandering back and forth between all the information that had been passed in such a small moment. The woman seemed wary of him. He remembered that she had not introduced herself to him. The way she looked at Ignis when he was around gave him the impression that she was thinking on him. When she looked back and forth between the conversation he and Ignis shared, it seemed she could have some issue with Ignis being so well controlled. Controlled? Did he really have Ignis under his jackboot, loyal to only him among this entire city? No, that was not what Shurik wanted for the man. He treated Ignis as more of an equal than anything, and that’s how he wanted it. The lone purpose of this entire black ops mission was that Shurik planned to take the throne of Incendia for his own. Ignis would play a role in this, so would Jin. He knew he could mass a small force to storm the palace and bring the current king to his knees, but we wanted to this quieter, more under the radar. The transition had to be smooth as a polished river rock to prevent as much resistance as possible. When Ignis made his voice heard, by Shurik and the other men, all the Dragoon commander could do was listen. He dare not challenge or turn one of his own men against him before his plan was put into motion. When Ignis nodded to him, he returned the gesture and sat in patient waiting.

‘And then there where three.’ The voice played in his head as Jin, Ichi, and he sat there, looking to one another after the seemingly harsh words of the seemingly feral soldier called Ignis. As he looked to Ichi, he knew the man was upset by the exchange of thoughts, and understood when Ichi spoke to him directly and began to walk off. “Ichi, I completely understand. Seek me out when you’re ready to start our forum. I may be going on a small trip to check on our people in Siram, so excuse me if I am not here.” He pressed his fingertips together, growling under his breath as he watched the angered man walk from the Library and into the streets. As Ichi left, the workers filtered back in and continued on their way. The Librarian approached Shurik and bowed before handing him a book. The dragon hide binding had no markings indicating what it was about. It seemed older than most things that had been filed away in the archives. “Shiruk, here is the book you wanted. I hope all goes well for you.” Shurik flipped through the pages, his eyes never leaving the words written in a ink made from dragons blood. “Thank you, I will put this to good use.” With that the Librarian left him and he rose to his feet.

As the cover of the book snapped closed, he placed the object under his arm and looked to Jin, a smirk on his face as he nodded to the door. “Jin, Please join me as a personal guard on my way to Siram. We will take the Emergency pods.” Shurik now carried himself from the building, his relaxed and slow steps made it seem like he was not troubled by anything. The real reason for the slow walk was so he could reflect during the lengthened amount of time. The knights and bishops where on the board, and he was moving his pieces into position to take the win. The book he had with him now would tell him all he needed to know, and then he would move in for checkmate. As he breathed in the rush of hot Incendian air, he grinned. Maybe he wouldn’t have to take power by force and deceit. Being a hero, maybe the king would turn power over to one he thought was of greater good to his people. Only time would tell.

He looked back to see if Jin was following him. Only once did he turn his head into the past, where he had been, to see if someone would follow him from the old and into the new. The choice was Jin’s to move into the future, or to stay back in the past, in the Library. Shurik knew now that ever step forward was just another part of his journey. One more inch of his goal being obtained. As Shurik walked around the clearing in front of the Library, admiring the decorative fountain type mass in the center, he noticed Ignis and his woman along the outer side of the circle. He gave them both a smile before his head turned back to the front and his feet carried him out of the courtyard and onto a main street. The city seemed so eerily quiet. Some people had filtered back from Siram, but the mass waited for instruction. Just up the street from the Library was Fort Fall, where the evacuation pods where. Shurik made his way towards this area, getting ready to enter the pods and got to Siram. The real reasoning behind his visit was not only to let the mass of people know to come home, but to see Micah, let her know he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Jin-E would look up for a moment from his book as Ichi spoke " Im Jin." Was all that he would say as he buried his nose back into the book. He had just learned to read not long ago and he loved doing it, especially over things that where helpful. All of the noise around him disappear into nothingness. He did not notice that the others were talking at great lengths or that it was of something important. As they talked about their dealings, Jin-E held his hand out in front of him for a few moments. A small sphere of fire formed in his hand as he spoke softly under his breath, calculating and guessing at the works of what the book told him to do. Soon, the fire in his hand formed from a small sphere to the point of a perfectly good spear head before Jin had to let the power slip out of his grasp. " A little bit more practice and it would work..Maybe.."

He would of stayed their and continued to read but Shur took his attention away from his work. " Sure why not? Following you would be as fun as jumping into the heart of an enemy army" He would speak softly under his breath to the librarian assistant before he moved off to follow Shurik. The assistant would gather up the books and begin to find more books of the same origins. Each title would of perked Shurs interests possibly. Shouldering the Koriken blade, he would rush to begin walking beside Shurik " Why Siram again? If this is another ball trickery i am going to test out my ideas on you" It was an idle threat of one who would joke with their friend, although their friendship was founded on a bizzare act of randomness on his part. All the way back to when Lux was king. " Shurik. What is this request that you want from me? You mentioned it earlier and i must say i am currious about it now"
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:45 pm

He chuckled lightly as he heard Jin come up beside him, cracking a remark about going to Siram being another a trap. His eyes didn't divert from the path he was walking, his lips tilted up in a smile to the man beside him. "Jin, I know you feel I tricked you into going to the ball, but you came of your own free will." He laughed some and continued his stride, reaching the outside of the pods as he looked to Jin. "But, We are going to Siram now to let our people know it is time to come home. That they can return to Incendia and restart their lives.” He walked into the pod, letting Jin enter before he pressed the button. “I am also going to see a new friend… one I met at the ball. Micah.” Shurik’s smile grew as he thought of this, seeing her again would be quite the pleasure seeing as the last time they had parted ways wasn’t on good circumstances.

He pressed the button on the pod and the doors shut. He walked over and sat down before he looked at Jin and chuckled. “Since we have privacy for a few minutes, I shall let you know my plans.” He motioned for the man to sit down as he grinned. “I am planning a movement. I wish to enlist you as I have Ignis under my command. A Black Ops team that will run missions under the radar for me.” He pulled the book from under his arm and held it, broad side facing Jin. From where the man was, the book would cover half of Shurik’s face as he continued to speak. “I wish to smoothly transition into the role of leader. Secrecy is our key, Jin. If you where to ever be caught, you are to deny where your orders came from, frame them on another, or take it to the grave. Do you understand?” Shurik hoped his friend would take this offer. “Once you have entered the dragoons, your service will begin, if you accept.”
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:55 pm

He sat down in the pod before looking over at Shurik " Ahh fun fun. Yes i will help you but on one condition" He leaned close enough to gaze into Shuriks eyes " You allow me to form inside that operational group a small research type of group" He would dig into the seat with a Kunai before long, a detailed blue print of a war machine was displayed infront of Shurik " I have been having ideas, they may or may not be usefull to you and your Coup. And dont worry about me telling" A small chuckle left his lips slightly " I can always act like a ferral so they would think that it was just a random act of violance. Most of these people here know of my life in the wilds and how it had affected me"
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:16 pm

His eyes wandered over the plans for but a few seconds before he caught the general scheme of what was plotted on paper here. Shurik grinned, reading the notations and design schemes that this man had come up with. “Jin, we have an accord on this. But before we get too ahead of ourselves, there is one last matter to attend to.” His smile dropped suddenly as he tucked the book inside of his breastplate, to protect it from damage in what was sure to ensue. Shurik stood up and walked away from the man and his plans, waiting for curiosity to peak Jin. And, as he hoped would happen, the plans where being put away, Shurik drew his blade and struck his foot against the ground like a match, causing a flame to rise from the floor.

In the instant the flame sparked from the ground of the pod, it jumped to his hand. A smile plastered on his face as he twisted his arm, sending out the fire like a blaze from his hand. He threw the flames out of his hand like a dragon threw them from its mouth. “Time for your test.” As the last of the flames flew out in the ten-foot pod, he drew up his sword and moved into a defensive stance, chuckling as he thought of the close range battle to come. And to think, they only had five minutes to complete it. (Four posts Each before the Pod lands at the station in the underwater kingdom)
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:22 pm

He looked over at Shurik and wondered what in the hell the man was doing before the flames flew at Jin. Taking the Korikin blade, he used it like a staff and pushed himself up in time to avoid most of the flames. A bit had connected with his shoulder which was thankfully covered in his dragon skin armor. " Lets begin then" Dropping to the ground, Jin would back flip once or twice before he would try bring both of this feet down to the top of Shuriks head. As he did so, the man would proubely notice that Jin's boots were different then before. Their were small holes in each of the toes of the boots. As his foot came down, a tourrent of liquid and flame flew out of the holes towards Shuriks face and chest. This was going to be interesting since they had no room for any long range weapons or long handled ones as well.He would throw one hand out towards shurik and release a sphere of flame directed right as his shin
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Shurik laughed as the man jumped through the air, his sword already raised in defense as he watched the motions. His eyes scanned for all possible outcomes as the man began into his rotations and Shurik's grin widened as he suddenly did something that could prove very dangerous in such a small area. As Jin was going into his second rotation, his back to the Dragoon as he was peaking in his flip, Shurik bent down, drew the sword back, and releaed a jump attack. Shurik's powerful legs propelled him like a rocket through the small space, and his shoulder was aimed for the small of Jin's back. He had timed it just right that Jin wouldn't see the attack coming in his flip, so he would most likely suffer the blunt force of the attack. But Jin was full of tricks, so there was no way to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Jin felt the force hit his back and winced slightly before a smirk showed up behind the mask " Bad move Shurik" Jin's body suddenly became alight as Shur connected towards him. He quickly put himself out though as the flames transfered to shur. Spinning out of reach and landing upon his feet, he threw out four spheres of flame in what seemed a wildly manner against the walls. To anyone it would seem that he was acting wild, but Jin was aiming for a specific area. A small clank could be heard as a small faucet like spout was opened up, spreading water all over them. It would help Shurik out by putting out the fire, but harm them both because the flames wouldnt be able to be used and controlled so easily " You always were a slight problem with my attacks" He would then throw out both of his hands to allow two kunai, from each hand, fly towards Shurik. Jin was determined to make this man submit next time since their last fight ended in what was called a tie.

Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 pm

As his body connected against Jin’s, his eyes became lit with the adrenaline fighting produced. He knew his shoulder could have been a crippling move had he actually ducked down and launched at full speed. But these small quarters and this being a test, he didn’t feel the need to turn the man into a paraplegic. As his friend’s body lit with the blaze, Shurik sighed lightly as he felt his skin begin to burn slowly. With quick thinking, he landed and pulled the flames into his hand, turning and firing them at Jin. But the fire would not do, nor make it very far because of the water now raining down upon them. Shuirk hated being wet under any circumstances but his own, and this situation only caused him to become severely aggravated. “I applaud your resourcefulness… but now you’ve gone and upset me.” He moved to the side as he saw the wet glint of steel coming for him, but moved too late after his words to avoid a gash upon his arm as he tried to avoid the second kunai. “Damn it… You know whom I’m going to see? I can’t be bleeding.”

He let out a laugh before he reached behind him and drew forth the bow. Despite the small spaces, he could use the weapon close range. It was a double-edged sword, but it would prove most resourceful for defending himself until the pod landed. He quickly drew an arrow and smirked at Jin before he held the arrow in place and held his sword with the other hand, he edged the man on, begging him to come at the commander once again. Shurik had an idea, and his new Dragoon would probably not see it coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next