Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)

Go down 
+5
Sotaynru
Caelia Inferna
Jin-E
Icimdeki Ates
Rajak
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: to douse the fire.   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:11 pm

the day was still silent but just as it were silent the next moment filled with motion sotaynru smiled as he noticed the dragons coming around quick as ever he had expected this much shouting one word to the spratans the stamped the ground and a shell of pure spined stone. this shell would make it not so easy to touch them upon the moment the dragon would hit them they would make small little holes to stick there spears past hoping to thrust inside the body of the black dragon finishing this fast enough the odd shape of there spears were hooked so to hold the dragon down it would force rajak to dismount if it worked the way they hoped. the same moment the rest the dragons and gryfins came about they tipped the remaining barrels as sand fell into the sky the elementalist used it as a deadly cloud of illusion to hide the men of septur kana from veiw the fire they used the archers had already made there targets known firing off not directly at the dragons they fired for the mighty fires of the dragons mouth. the moment the wood of the arrow would burn away the liquid. into a sharp bluish gas. "check" sotaynru whispered as the gas filled the area cloacked also int eh sand the gas would blend only this one wasnt a toxin upon touch of skin itself it would irritate and soon send them int a state of paralysis the dragons wings would lock up leaving them into a state of free fall. which indeed would damage them the second line of the untampered archers (because i stated the archers are not grouped you only would have killed one the way you did it) the gasses picking up about the same time the soldiers knew what to do the warm air woudl keep the gas aloft for a good while the way it was cloaked int eh sand the soldiers pulled up there masks holding there breaths the gas wouldnt take long for the entire army to have become immobile as the archers with lacki of breathing there expertise still pronounced they fired off to the dragons waiting to time if prefectly a single arrow for each rider others were waiting as the arrows rained down over them. the elementalists making it apparent metal armor would prove bad in this fight as they molded the metal of the armor to become sharp upont he inside stabbing the joints and and make them have to remove there armor leaving them with little to no time to prepare for the evil gas. the men of sptur kana were no where to be found at the point where the gas had filled in enough the playing field seemed to have changed it was just the incendians standing there int eh midst of the mighty battle so they thoiught. the next momenbt the soldiers that were still trying to survive large stoen tendrils came out as if an octopus had coem fromt he earth itself to swipe at them with crushing teticles. the wolf riders were a li8ttle less fortunate though hopping in the distress they formed a ramop ove rthe fire jumping past the fire into the path towards the main body. the wolfs would then get so far they could start maulign the fools of the city the other seperate body continued now towards the side of incendia slowly climbing up the mountain. they were workign there way up there. sotaynrus eyes looked over to rajak atop his dragon as the gas finally began to clear after a long enough time the gas was disppersed this wasnt just for cinematics he smiled knowing why he was the only one that had surfced so far looking for the survivors rajak was his he knew this by the way they looked at each other. a small smile crept over his lips takign in every surrounding as he waited for it the wolves let out dreadful howl fom the inner city his smirk growing with teh music. the assassins had also seemed to have dissapeared int eh distress. now what would incendia do.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Looking up at hearing a roar, Jin-E smiled slightly behind his red mask as he saw Rajak, the king that Shurik told him about was beginning to take the offensive with some soldiers. That act from Rajak alone brought a new found of respect Jin had towards the man he had not met yet. He was about to rush off towards where Rajak was heading to ask him for some command on what to do. He didn't know if the king would listen to him or not even if he was a friend of Shurik's. He began to take a few steps when he heard howls in the city. His eyes widen slightly as he saw a few wolves ride down the street towards him. Their were men on top of the wolves that seemed to be wielding weapons. Jin-E drew the Korikin blade and waited for the wolves to come. There was only two right now but how many more would their be in the city? As the distance between them closed, Jin-E growled in a slight feral manner that was now apart of him from his life in the wilds.

As the first one closed in, the man was wielding a sword that was directed at Jin. Jin-E threw a hand out and allowed a blast of fire to leave his hand and envelope the first rider, setting both the wolf and rider on fire as he ran bye. Jin-E swung Korikin and took down the wolf in one swing, but the rider stabbed towards Jin-E leaving a small gash on his arm. As the wolf collapsed, Jin-E threw a Kunai at the rider which buried itself in the riders unprotected throat. " That was close" He would turn then to race down the streets, attacking any of the riders he saw. Jin-E would gain a few cuts here and their but none of them fatal enough to slow him down or kill him. A thought hit him as he turned around and raced towards the Barracks to tell them about the riders. Surely the would know but their was a chance that they didn't know yet.

"Dammit Shur you have to be gone at this time when i need your help" A sigh left Jin-E's lips as he entered the barracks compound. He ran towards what seemed to him a captain and began explaining about the wolves and their riders. The captain frowned as he listened to Jin-E " What proof do i have that your on our side" was the captains response. Jin sighed loudly to show his annoyance at the man who seemed to be more worried about Jin being against them then the real threat to the citizens inside of the city. " Look. Im a friend of Shuriks and if you dont believe me and act like you are supposed to then you are going to lose the city and i am pretty sure Rajak wont take it to kindly that you were forewarned but yet didn't listen." The Captain would then began sending out squads of regular troops who would help fight the wolf riders.
Back to top Go down
Caelia Inferna

Caelia Inferna

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 pm

"ARI!!!" she screamed back into the tent. "We have to get help out there! NOW! Get the innocent to safety!" Adrenaline had kicked in and she was ready for action. Caelia hurriedly gathered her healing supplies into her pack, tied a cloth around her mouth and nose, and rushed out into the streets not thinking about her own wellbeing. All she had on her mind was helping those in need and keeping as many people alive as she could. Her only selfish concern was Kiba. What if something happened to him during this? But for now he seemed fine and Caelia was keeping a breeze going around him in case the gas should affect him as well as the humans.
She stopped short when she saw a family hurrying to get out of their house. One of the members was injured and they were making slow progress because of this. Caelia ran over to see what she could do for them. "What's wrong with him?" she asked, gesturing toward the injured male. One of the younger girls answered, "He fell trying to get his things together and twisted his foot." The male just brushed her off. "I'm fine," he insisted, but Caelia could tell that he was in a lot of pain. She looked to the other family members. "You go ahead and get to safety. I'll see to him." The others looked hesitant, but began to hurry off. Caelia helped the male to a seat, so she could look over his injury. As soon as she bandaged his foot, she found someone to take him to meet up with the rest of his family.
As she was running through the city, she spotted the royal dragon taking to the air. She paused just briefly enough to watch and continued her search for any who needed assistance. She spotted a guard and asked him who was attacking Incendia. When he replied that the advancing army was from Septur Kana, she blanched. Caelia thanked the guard and went off, but she was troubled once more. I don't know if I can stay here now, she thought. I need to help my people, and I could help fight with my bow, but a war between Incendia and Septur...maybe I will go to Siram after all. The refugees will need assistance there. She sighed and shook her head. "I just don't know."
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 pm

The doors slid open finally and there he stood, amidst thousands of refugees fleeing the battle that raged outside. They crowded into pods going to Siram, nipping and snapping at one another to ensure they received their seat. Shurik became disgusted at his fellow man and Shouted at the top of his lungs "CITIZENS!" The room grew Still and quiet. "You Sit here and bicker while there are others still out there wishing they had made it here!" He growled once more, bearing his teeth as they lowered their gazes and nodded. His eyes turned to the guards and attendants as he pushed through the crowd and stared at them. "Injured, Women, and children first." They all nodded and began the sorting of the people. He pushed his way though the remaining crowd and found himself in the fall fort, the final standing ground for Incendia's warriors once the city fell. He had a long way to go before he reached his weapons and armor, a very long way to go. He looked at one of the guards, weapons where limited in this fort, but he still asked for the mans weapons. "You.. Bow and sword. I'm going in." The man, without question, gave up his weapons and allowed Shurik to take them. A few volunteers joined in his ranks as he walked through the fort, lending him their fighting style and strength in the on coming battle. "Men. We may all die, but we do not die without a fight." The door opened and the small force rushed into the streets, ready to take back their home.

He didn't know the condition of the people has they moved through the streets and towards their destination, but it didn't look at all good. Not even twenty feet into their march they where met by a small force of wolf Ryders, charging forward towards the troops. "Spread out, Attack the mounts and then their Riders." With a quick reflex, he drew an arrow from his hip and drew back the bow. Releasing the arrow a second after, he drew another arrow, drew and released again. He continued this process as they charged, three out of four shots finding their targets and bringing down the beasts into a crumpled mess atop their riders. His aim never faltered, even when the beasts drew close enough to attack. His men attacked and fought the beasts, stabbing at the Wolves to bring them down. One of the beasts rushed for him, attempting to swallow the Incendia Soilder into it's mouth. Shurik rolled from it's path and quickly turned, drawing an arrow and firing it into the back of the riders skull. The small force behind him took care of the owner-less beast shortly after. they held their ground, taking down many of the attacking Ryders that charged for their lives, but it wasn't enough. Soon the numbers grew around them, his men started dropping like flies. "To the alleys!" In that second, they broke formation and charged into different side streets, dashing down the narrow pathways to escape the overwhelming forces that had charged them. In these narrow streets, the beast would have to come one at a time, and the build-up of bodies would soon block the paths for the rest of the assaulting forces. Shurik rushed through the alley, firing arrows behind him as he ducked behind corners, rushing down new streets to avoid being caught between attacking Ryders.

As Shurik danced through the streets of Incendia, Ryders falling behind him like pawns, he wasn't paying attention to what was ahead of him. In that moment of weakness, an arm flew from a side alley, hissing Shurik dead in the chest and dropping the man to his back. What look like an Assassin spun out from its hiding place and sent a katana stabbing for his heart. To his dismay, Shurik was stunned slightly, but managed to roll his body away from the attack and suffer a deep laceration to his arm. A sharp kick sent the assassin's knee in, inverting it at the cap as he gripped the sword and slashed he neck of his assailant. Blood poured from the throat of his opponent and poured upon the ground as Shurik rolled out from under the dropping body. He pushed himself up and drew a flame to his hand. Shurik Gritted his teeth as he cauterized his own wound to stop the bleeding, squeals of pain leaving his lips. Shurik stood on his own two feet and picked the bow back up, continuing his run through the city.

He finally had to leave the more safe side streets and enter the main road in Incendia. As he rushed out into the street, it seemed clear down this way. As he looked behind him he saw the real battle. The entire Incendia army moved and was cleaning the streets of forces that had moved into the streets. Shurik knew now more than ever that he had to get to the Barracks. Powerful legs launched him as he took tremendous strides towards his destination, moving like a jaguar on the hunt. As he reached the door and burst through the wooden planks, the door swinging back and nearly off its hinges. There he stood, the Fire troops preparing for the fight ahead. As he stared around for a few moments, he recognized the voice of one of the men and rushed over. In that moment, his hands touched down on the shoulders of Jin, A grin on his face as he spoke to the man. "Your a smart Cookie to have lived this long friend." He looked up to the captain he was talking to and nodded. "I'm getting suited up, Captain." Shurik Patted Jin on the back and rushed off once more, disappearing into the crowd of soldiers. He opened his Quarters door a little easier than the last one and instantly began his preparations.

Shurik placed his old armor upon him, even placing his helm upon his head as he strolled over and tossed the spent bow to the side, drawing up his own, more powerful Re-curve and the larger quiver. He took up his Spear and pulled his war lance from the closet, armed to the teeth in his weaponry, he added one more to his arsenal. There, in the corner, was a sword he recognized. Jin had the same weapon with him. Had Jin have a clone of his own blade made for him? He drew up the weapon, the swerving of the blade made it more vicious looking. He released the Spear from the Hilt and smirked, retracting it. Shurik walked out onto the grounds, suited and ready for combat. He had hoped Jin had followed him because he only had a couple of words for the man. "Thank you. Now let's save our city." Shurik rushed forward, taking his place at the front line of the Incendia force. While the guard cleaned the streets, the Fire Throwers and his own Incendia Dragoons would take to the fields to fight.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Feeling a hand being placed on his arm, Jin turned around to look Shurik in the face " About damn time you decided to show up" The tone of his voice said that he was glad Shur had showed up. Looking back to the captain, he began pointing at a few places on the map that would be the ideal location to hole up if necessary " The alleys are the best chance to set up places to defend. Here is the market place. Put barriers and debry into the streets to slow them down. The wolf riders will get through them though. Place a few spear man behind the barriers. Have them hide behind them and when the wolfs jump over, raise the spears so they land on them. " He was about to say something else to the captain just as a assassins knife pierced the mans neck " Dammit" The regular soldiers caught the assassin and killed him. Jin looked at the next man and pointed at him " You heard what i said. Make sure it gets done" Jin-E turned around to see Shur walking out of his room, fully armored

"You know that your going to be slow" A smile lit up behind his mask as he pulled it down. His face gave away his age quickly. He was only 17 possibly 18 as Shur had guessed. " Lets give these bastards something to chew on" He motioned Shur over to him and explained what he had some of the men doing. He didn't know if Shur would approve of it or not but it didn't matter, the ways that were blocked left a straight line for the exit tunnels for the citizens " I'm thinking of having them deploy 15-20 of our fire and wind users here to make sure that this area stays clear. I haven't seen any of their users at all so i believe thats a good thing. " He turned to see Shur holding the Korikin blade " That thing has already saved my life. I hope yours does the same for you. But with yours i added a little twist" He pushed a button on the top of the hilt before drawing out the shaft part. Their was a secondary blade on top of the shaft that was slightly smaller then the sword. " All of its metal. so you wont have to worry about the shaft being broken."
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:00 pm

He walked up to Jin and smirked, his face already stained with blood as he nodded to his friend. "I'll be able to keep up just fine, my friend, don't worry about that." As Jin-E finally removed his mask he came to the realization that his age estimate was about right. "You are that young." He let out a hearty laugh as he cracked the joke in such a troubled time. "I don't know about you, But I'm going to make it hard for these bastards to swallow at all." As he listened to Jin's battle plan he nodded and smirked. "You are going to make an excellent guardsman. But we're only leaving ten behind. All the rest march with us to defend anyone else from getting into here." He heard the roars from outside and smelled the fires of war already burning with a high intensity. "I see the Dragon Ryders have already started their attack." He sighed lightly and started to walk towards the door, beckoning Jin to follow along with him. "Jin, We will hold the market path as long as we can, it's a good place to set up an ambush for any more assaulting forces. They will have to funnel into a thin line." He looked down to his sword as Jin showed more to the weapon than he had known before. "Thank you, Jin. It will serve me well." He took in a deep breath and continued his walk for the main gate. "When this opens, be prepared." He looked around them as the Fire Forces Collected around him and took a stance, the clanking of armor sounding through the air. "Ignite all who try to enter through this door, Fan out in the street and Incarcerate the enemy forces. Move to the Market and set up A base of operations for the counter assault."

They where prepared, his units and the entire rest of the units where prepared as the gates shuddered open. Forces that where running by Diverted their course and in the moment they rushed through the Gate, all the units released a fire, the stronger wind users fanned the flames out, and they all found themselves on fire in seconds. Shurik pulled up his sword and rushed out, leading the fight into the streets, slashing at all that came near him. Fire flew through the air as the soldier formed a ring. Spears and strong shields halted on coming attacks as the Fire units cooked man and beast alike. In those few moments, they broke line and rushed towards the Market. They fought back The invading forces to the point they where entering and funneled them through the thin tunnel to their deaths. Shurik walked behind these men as they did their job, attacking and stragglers that had made it through the lines. The bodies of Incendian and Septur alike lined the ground like gold in the streets of El Dorado and the roads where painted in crimson as blood spilled underfoot. This blemish would never wash away and all would be cursed to look upon the dirt that their fellow man had fallen upon. Many Incendians and Septurs would die here today, Shurik just prayed it wouldn't be in vain.

He looked at Jin as the men hustled around them and began to set up a camp in the market, Holding the line. Where one soldier fell, another took his place. "Jin... We can only hold this cave for so long... We need to force ourselves into the fight somehow. We need men out in the field to stay the waves of Septur." He looked at Jin and smirked. "Me and you need to get out there..." He stared at his old friend. He kept his wits about him and nodded to his partner in this war. Everything that was going on howled through the streets. The men cried out as they found brothers, sisters, Wives, Children, slain by the beasts that now roamed free through their home. Septur's could be heard screaming as raging Incendians showed no mercy to them. A horrific scene laid before them, and for what? Why was this war happening? For pleasure? For some unknown reason? He didn't care the reasoning, the only thing that mattered now was that it was happening and they needed to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: the trial of the lower class-   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:19 pm

the riders truck down in there tracks quite easily the assassins though were a slightly bigger problem. or they would least prove to be a issue. the men were deep int eh depths of there war this battle all they had the assassins scalign the smaller buildings they waited dropping dust off the top of the buildings they waved there hands as the dust began to blow sharply about. the curtain was excellent for the assassins to move bending it perfectly they blended the sand to look as if it wer parting around a human body a few of the fools would run out of fear slightly less seasoned warriors scared for there lives would want to get the drop they would find themselves dead as soon as they were in blades length away fromt eh trickery. the slender blades easy cut easy out gaping hole death was there mission. the riders also moving in high speeds would latch there maw around the soldiers that were distrought by the now almost permenant blind spot. the assassins moving closer and closer under the elderly captain sjurti. the assassin was seasoned good and never missed his mark which int his case was the man shurik sidoriv. the dust storm cloaking movement very easily. blood would fall. as the outskirts of the city the soldiers worke there way into the main body archers waiting they took there spots one in every inch of the town having a different angle the communitive connection of the mind helped them as they waited for the right moment the words whispered with the wind as if demons were upon them. "jinnnn , and again jinn" then the dust cleared fast for a path of one of the archers he fired the arrow with percision the deadly poison coated arrow aimed to peirce jin in a vein of his arm. the dust moved in to hide the arrow. soon the same happend around individual soldiers as the arrows were hidden int eh dust they would peirce and kill the enemy one shot one kill. the hissing winds still making it hard for any but these seasoned warriors to see wind control would do little to nothing because the sands were being controled so they woud just return int he next moment . the conditions were her to stay until the caster had said enough.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Jin-E heard his name and turned to see where it was coming from. A soldier stopped in front of Jin-E just in time as the dart took the man instead of Jin. The man ripped it out and got a few feet before dieing. Jin-E looked at the sand going around him with a small growl of frustration. He blew a gust of wind around him probably around 10 feet wide. It was a slight drain of his energy but not to much. He then threw up both hands and funneled a stream of flame into some of the sand until it turned to glass. He didn't let up though until the pieces of glass shattered into nothing. He saw one of the assassins standing their in the small cleared out space. Quickly throwing his arms out, he let loose two Shuriken and watched as they buried itself in the mans forehead and throat.

" Shur we need to get rid of this sand now" He would replace his mask and draw forth one of the chained scythes by his side. It was an odd weapon and most people didn't use it but Jin had found use for it in the wilds. He began spinning it slowly in a arc in front and behind his back. Soon Jin-E released the chain and felt it connect with something of flesh. He ripped it back towards him to see someones hand connected to it. He ripped it off and looked at Shur " Any bright ideas buddy?" He would then draw another one and wrap both chains around his arms. He would then began to spin it around him, creating a small type of shield. Any dart or arrow aimed at Jin had about a 2% chance of connecting with his body.
Back to top Go down
Caelia Inferna

Caelia Inferna

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Caelia wondered why she hadn't seen hide nor hair of the one called Jin and his female friend. She thought she had heard Ari mention that Jin was going to be a guard or a soldier or something like that. Wouldn't he be sticking around to help defend the city? Or maybe he was sent somewhere else to help. And his friend...well Caelia couldn't think about her right now because she needed to focus on her duty and the other woman caused her to lose focus if she thought about it too much. Anyway Caelia wished she had some familiar face in all this turmoil. By now Ari had gone with some of the other healers to the escape pods so there would be some medical help once the people made it to Siram. She glanced behind her to see her faithful companion keeping pace with her as she made her way through the city, checking to make sure that the remaining people were unharmed. She passed several bodies of those who had not been able to escape the gas or who had been trampled in the mad dash for the pods. Caelia had found Kiba as a pup while she was alone in the desert wildlands and raised him to be the huge thing that he was, and she was glad she had found him. Kiba had once saved her life, after all.

As she was trying to help as many people make it to safety as possible and also trying to make up her mind about whether or not to stay here in Incendia, Caelia heard a loud yelp behind her and turned to see Kiba being knocked to the ground by a blaze of fire. The flames were being hurled at the wolf by a soldier and Kiba was taken by surprise and unable to defend himself. "STOP!" Caelia screamed and began diverting the flames away from her companion, but the guard was relentless, and when the next wave of fire came, Caelia hurled it back toward him. She directed it so that it would not hit the man, but it would send the message accross.

The soldier stumbled back slightly in surprise, and that gave Caelia time to run to Kiba. She kneeled beside the big wolf, checking over him for serious injury. Aside from a few burns and some singed fur, Kiba was fine, but Caelia was now in a rage. As the soldier gained his balance and prepared for another attack, she whipped out her bow and had an arrow in it, pointed in the soldier's direction. She had no intention of killing the man, but if he attacked again, she had no qualms with leaving a mark or two on him. "What the hell is your problem?!" she yelled, still poised to shoot. "Can't a healer go about her business without some flame-happy soldier blazing down her companion?" She glared at the man, daring him to make one wrong move. The soldier looked shocked at her retalliation and stuttered his reply. "I was only trying to help you miss. I didn't know he was yours. I figured he was some wolf ryder beast set out on you the way he was chasing you."

"Well you thought wrong," she retorted, relaxing her stance. "This wolf is my friend and he's been helping me see to the injured around here." Caelia put her bow down and held out her hand to the soldier. "My name's Caelia Inferna. Healer in training under Ari the Head Healer." The man took a tentative step forward and took her hand. "Jacov. Fire soldier under Shurik, dragon warrior of the King's army, ma'am." the soldier replied. "Aren't you a little old to be a healer's apprentice?" Caelia looked at Jacov and laughed. "I would be under normal circumstances. Now, do you happen to know where the one called Jin is?" Jacov looked puzzled but didn't pry. "Last I saw of him, he was fighting alongside Shurik near the main gate to the city," Jacov replied. Caelia knew immediatly that's where she wanted to go. She had to help defend her city, even if it meant fighting an enemy she did not want to face. "Thank you, kind sir," she said in the most polite voice she could manage, then called Kiba and took off toward the main gate to see how she could help there.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:02 am

What Trickery was this? Dust filled the air and everyone who was not already behind the market gates defending the city from further invasion screamed in agony. He saw blood fly through the air and fall upon the ground. He knew now that something was hiding in these sands, and this condition could not continue. He heard Jin call out to him and Shurik shook his head, about to respond as a sword flew from the sandy cloud. The glint of the blade caught his eyes as he quickly moved to the side. In a second’s notice, Shurik spun in a circle, lighting a fire upon the ground around him with his foot. Then, as if out of instinct, he pushed his hands out and set a pulse of the blaze out in all directions. The sand faded as he follows Jin’s plan and smirked. Before the sand had fallen back in on him, He saw five assassins upon the ground, scorched to death as they tried to surround him. He couldn’t help but begin to think this was a very good idea, but he decided to finish his sentence to Jin, so the man didn’t worry. “You don’t think I know that?” He laughed lightly as he called into the sands. “FIRE SQUAD! DUMP THOSE SUPPLIES!” Breaking was heard as a liquid poured along the ground. And due to the sloped nature of Incendia, It spread quickly. Their buildings would be fine, but the men who where not used to the fires of Incendia wouldn’t be.

“DRAGOON FIRE SQUAD! IGNIGHT!” As soon as gallons upon gallons of the liquid had been spilt into the rock underfoot, the ground quaked as every fire manipulator within the city slammed their feet against the ground. “Jin! Guard yourself! It’s about to get hot in here.” He smirked as he too joined in the stomp of death. In that second, at different points in the city, as if they all knew what to do when they heard the call, sparks lit up and civilians ran into the nearest houses, not in fear of the Assassin’s blade, But now in fear of the roaring blaze that now poured through the streets, following the thousands of gallons of Liquid that filled under their feet and soaked the ground. Everything lit into a blaze of glory and every Incendia Fire user pushed the fire forward, Shurik included as assassin, Ryder, and Archer alike became engulfed in what seemed to be a tidal wave of flames. That’s when he noticed a woman who had entered the market area with a wolf. He didn’t recognize her, but she looked like a citizen of the city. From the corner of his eye he noticed one of his men push a flame towards her, and in that second he ran forward, stepped in front of the woman and pushed the flames into an on coming Ryder behind the woman. “What are you doing here? You should be running for the emergency pods, Citizen…” He didn’t have time to deal with the woman and her pet wolf, so he walked away in that moment and stared over the city for a minute. He heard screams from Septur and Incendian alike as the flames burned all that couldn’t bend it themselves. As the invasion force dropped in number, so did the sand. The particles rained down on them like a storm had just blown in and as the dust settled, the casualties where clear. They had taken the city back and now held off the forces at the gate, but at what cost?

As men finished clearing sections of the city, they reported in to Shurik, who had just swiped much of the fruit and other objects off the stands as he put a hand to his forehead. Shurik went over to a flat surface and spread out a map that had been brought to him, pinning it down to the object as he wrote down on each section the casualties that unit had suffered before the cleansing. Men also brought back tales of those who didn’t get out of the way and collateral damage done by the men of Septur. The reports continued to pour in to him, a hundred soldiers dead or dying in one place, three hundred in another. The grimmest news was the amount of civilians that lay dead in their homes and on the streets. Racked to a total, Shurik didn’t even want to think of that at this point. With a rage within, Shurik sent his fist through the stand next to the map. An eighth of Incendia’s warriors and nearly a quarter of its citizens were dead, dying, or wounded. Then the last report came in, something he didn’t want to hear at the moment. They had breached Fort Fall and attacked the people seeking shelter in Siram. The men there defended the citizens by the skin of their teeth before the fire hit. Shurik hung his head and took in a deep breath. The gate could be held for days, but they didn’t have that time. “Raks… Blank…” Two men walked up to him Saluted. “Go get a cart, load up the last of the liquid and gather up any weapons you can find. We take the fields outside today.” The two men took of running and began their assignment. Shurik looked to Jin, wherever he was, and nodded.
“This ends today.”
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: genocide   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:11 am

the assasin leader watched shurik manuever taking in every aspect all the while he reported to lord sotaynru his orders were apparent. smiling the assassin gave his order watching his comrades some dissapear in shadow to hide from the horid flames and such but not many there wasnt much left to do but the incendians also did not know what they had in store so much. archers waited as the fire came near they knew this was there time as they cut the tip from there arrows the haollowed out rod now carrying a liquid as the fires engulfed them the heat took the liquid a deep purple concoction this was the deadliest liquid it would cause boils and soon enough blood clotting and death. along with the paralisys factor. the liquid takign the air the assassin stepped forward before shurik " come captain face me." he drew a slim blade and looked the captain in the eyes as only few assassins lurked int eh darkness the archers had most all been engulfed in flame leaving the poisonous gas now to wreak the air. the assassin waited for the man to accept his duel. hopefully an honorable man. few archers ducked taking target on all other men aroudn the duel spot if they moved toward the circle the one pocket of air. " oh captain you may want to finish me quickly i dont think your men can push off that gas for so long especialy with the stickign substance weve placed in it. ill gladly die to take you with me" the gas indeed woudl spread fast a advantage brought from this horid set back. the men would have to push the gas off for long enough of the duel to finish (10 turns seems fair) what would jin do an arrow aimed for his throat as well. " if anyone interferes be assured they will be struck down sir shurik." the mans wicked smile only slightly seen from under hsi black mask he took his stance waiting for shurik to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Dragoon Charge!   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Shurik looked upon his map, the labels of casualties taped to each area the unit was protecting. The last report had told him that a poison had been released by the Archers that burned in the fire and that the bulk of the unit was now doing what they could to stave off the on-coming infection. Shurik let out a soft sigh as he leaned over the table, his eyes closed as he took in a deep breath. Anger fumed through him, the pure raging adrenaline coursing through him like a river rapid. He wanted out into the field, to see the look on the Septur faces when they realized the army of Incendia was still intact, ready and willing to fight. These archers seemed to cause more trouble then they where worth, but now Shurik had a bigger problem at hand, and it stood some feet behind him. When the assassin appeared the men rushed forward, forming a circle around the man. As Shurik turned to face his challenger, one of his own men rushed forward and was suddenly struck down by an arrow. He growled lightly, his eyes burning with a purple fire as he walked forward, dropping all his spears and sword except the one Jin had made him. He extended his hand out and one of the warriors beside him placed a war lance into his grip.

“You call me out? On my own turf, on the slopes of my home.” Shurik stood there, on the opposite end of the circle from this man, this assassin. He looked upon this opponent and saw the stains of blood on his clothes and skin. He had taken innocent and warrior life alike on these grounds and he would not let this continue. “Please Excuse my men from this field…” He nodded to them. “Most of you head towards the front gate to help, the rest go off and help hold off the gas.” (Should buy me 2 more turns if necessary) He nodded at the Lead Assassin and grinned. “Hope it’s okay if it’s just us.” A handful of elite soldiers in his division stood behind him, ready to aid if any Septur forces decided to jump in on their captain and he knew Jin would stay to aid also. Shurik knew this had to end quick, how far his men where away was his judge to how long he had before he and the Septur forces alike died of the gas.

Shurik pushed his left foot back through the dust and dirt, a small fire lighting under him as he grinned. At first he sheathed the sword and held the short war lance pointed towards his opponent. Shurik’s eyes seemed to flash through shades of purple as the fire flickered underneath him. As the stare down continued, he thought to himself about his first movement, thinking what would be the best form attack. Quickly he spun on his right foot, whipping his left forward and catching the fire underneath him with his heel. A wave of fire ignited what was left of the Liquid on the ground and rushed for the Assassin himself, his heel coming back down to rest against the ground at the tend of the spin. As he stopped, he rushed two strides forward and then launched off the ground, drawing the lance around and swinging the bulk of the weapon straight for the Assassin’s left arm. The force of a dragoon’s jump was one to be reckoned with. Combined with an attack like this one it was near impossible to escape without at least a scratch, though he couldn’t do this attack in rapid succession, he knew it was his best bet to damage the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:13 pm

kinetic movement was the key to this battle moves such as this shurik woudl have to direct his fire mroe precisely if he were to hit this man. moving the body in a swaying motion his fist clenched in the non armed hand and he stomped as earth split out in a triangle almost like a simple wallk it shot out seperating the fire only in time to see the man rush him never good to rush an assassin. waiting as the man seen the but of the spear fly towards his head he leered back beyond its reach the next movement pushing the spear in the same way it was already beign swung but with much force it would throw the fump off blance and most likely leave shurik ont he ground the now as the man stomped once mroe stone spikes aimed to impale him as he was spinnign slightly out of control. " come now captain your going to have to be mroe precise than that. " the sinsiter man laughed as he moved in foul speed paper thisn rock sheets raising up as he ran towards shurik to hide his movements he was now tote sid of the man aiming with a stab through the thin rock. straingt throught e rib cage. the man felt his hand aching from hitting the steel rod earlier with such a force.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: My Arm.   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Shurik felt the push upon his spear, a smirk on his face as he compensated for the force in his landing. Shurik landed spinning like a skilled ballerina upon his foot. His eyes where closed as his left foot stamped the ground behind him, bringing his body to a full stop. The tip of his lance touched the ground as his eyes flashed open, the Spike rushing for a man on his toes. Dizzy, it still didn’t stop him from spinning to the side and avoiding the Spikes. As he spun he dropped his lance and drew the blade from his side, a grin on his face as he was just far away enough to see the man stab through the thin sheet of ground and avoid it, only slightly. The knife cut into his armor and gashed his side rather deep as it tore through skin. In that second Shurik took a hold on the arm and smirked. He heard screams of agony come from behind the sheet, as he knew Reks and Blank had seen the battle and intervened.

Reks and Blank had seen the captain fighting and had sent a barrel of the liquid coursing down the hill towards the fight undetected to The head assassin, but not to his archers who Killed the men as soon as they sent their trap. Shurik knew their dying screams where his signal. “My arm…” Shurik grinned as blade cleaved flesh from bone; Shurik took the man’s arm and tossed it to the side. As he did that he dropped to a knee and slammed his fist down, through the sheet and into the moist earth that Rek’s and blank had soaked with their last breath. With one spark, the one armed assassin went up in flames with the liquid. Shurik did not stop until the last scream of the man had exited his body and he laid dead upon the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 pm

with this finall mov the screams of the assassin as his flesh burnt down to nothing. the archers all fired as the circle tumbled right as the last fire finished upon the assassins body. the archers dissapeared intot eh shadow sneaking away some assassins did the same now returning to the normal battle field the assassins planted their blades in some unexpecting incendians that now fought upon the ground making there way down archers snuck by now to hide in their newly assigned posts shurik and jin were mostly alone now the gash in shurks body festering with infection and pain from the tip of the blade that now lay there where the assassin had been it had been coated though most the fire had took the toxin dulloing the strangth of it though shuriks body would be heavier than usual he would not die at all the exhaustian purpose would be done whether the tiem had played out ofr not. meanwhile the battle continued down below with rajak and the others the poison continued to run through the city stickign to the homes lingering.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Shurik Knelt against the ground and as the arrows fired, his men scooped him up and blocked the path of all attacks. His hand gripped at the wound, a growl in his face as he pushed himself back up to his feet. One of his men went to cauterize the wound, but he pushed him aside and shook his head. “Let it bleed for a few more seconds… His knife was poisoned...” He knew letting himself bleed would removed most of the poison from his system, and it would take longer to affect him, but he couldn’t let himself bleed too much. He knew these assassins were coating their blades, just like the arrows. After a few more moments, he closed the wound up himself, burning it closed to stop the bleeding. All this for some sick fun, he though to himself as the report came in that the Gas was advancing. He sighed and picked up his Lance once more, walking over and taking up his weapons again. Armed to the teeth and angry, Shurik looked behind him and sighed. “Call them back into the market. We’re sealing it off.” He didn’t want to loose the command post and now it was looking like he was. “Tell them to split. A few stave off the gas and get in the pod, taking whoever is left with them, and the rest get here for the final assault.

Five men stayed with survivors and pushed off the infections so that everyone got out safely and into the pods. At the last moment, one of the Lieutenants stayed out and held off the Gas for the final few seconds before it overwhelmed him. The city was now fully evacuated of survivors. The look on Shurik’s face when his men returned was dismal, his eyes blank, as he stood motionless. His men moved back behind him and in that moment, Shurik lit some explosives that where close and walked away. The rocks exploded with force as he caused a cave in of the path leading into the main body of. A medium sized wall of rock crashed down and enclosed the Market, making it safe from the effects of the gas. They had their back ups at this point, but now was the time to lead the counter assault on the troops that had attacked. Shurik walked to the Tunnels as his men rushed to continue to help those who defended the city. For every one Incendian that died in the tunnel, ten to twelve bodies of Septur warriors surrounded them. They outnumbered the Septur men, but they were not making it easy for them to counter this surprise attack. “To victory.” Shurik spoke to himself and began on his path, walking towards the front lines.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Shur was either brave or a idiot or possibly a ego maniac thought Jin-E. Sheathing one of his chained scythes, he drew forth a straight Katana from his back and moved into the shadows. He tightened his mask while he was out of sight so the gas wouldn't affect him. Sneaking left and right from the shadows, he would slit throats and stab through hearts before shoving them out from their hiding spot. Soon 15 would be pushed out of their spots as Shur created a tidal wave of fire. It allowed Jin to be seen by the next archer. The archer turned around and shot Jin-E in the shoulder. The blade ripped through his shoulder but got stuck in his armor. With a small growl of pain, he stabbed the archer into the neck.

When Shur began to move after the assassin was killed. Jin-E walked over to him with a slight smirk that was hidden behind his mask " How did the blade serve you?" He snapped the arrow shaft in half before ripping both pieces out of his shoulder. " Looked like youll live a bit longer" A small laugh left his lips as he looked around for a healer. Seeing none, he picked up one part of the shaft. Setting it aflame, he jabbed it on both sides of the hole. Cauterizing your own wounds was painful he thought. Not making a sound against the pain, he looked at Shur " Anyways, whats the plan?"

He looked around them and heard something that sounded like a growl. He turned to see a healer and what seemed to be her pet wolf standing off to the side, healing people and helping out it seemed. Looking around a bit more, a sigh left his lips as he saw all of the dead citizens and innocents. " Well this is going to be a costly war for both sides. After this, do you think Rajak will invade?" He gathered up Korikin and laid it over one of his shoulders before turning his gaze back at Shur. He wondered what will happen now to all of them if they survived the war
Back to top Go down
Caelia Inferna

Caelia Inferna

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:00 pm

After she had thanked the one called Shurik for saving her from being fired at by the soldier and explained that she was just a healer trying to do her duty and help everyone escape who needed to, Caelia ran to find the one called Jin and see if he or anyone else might need her assistance. She spotted the man up ahead, but it seemed he had everything under control. "What was I thinking?" she asked herself looking out across the city. "That I would come in and save the day? Or maybe I thought I could actually be of some help to experienced fighters." She shook her head. Caelia really hadn't known what she was thinking. What she did know now is that she was no longer needed here in Incendia. All of the people had escaped, and the ones who hadn't were either dead or fighting. Caelia had been the only one who wasn't obligated to stay who had stayed here. "I guess this means I should go." Caelia thought aloud. "But where?" She didn't really want to go to Siram, but she might...but then there was this strange feeling urging her not to go there. She ran back to the healer's tent which was almost destroyed and gathered more healer's herbs and her small pouch that held her marks. She didn't know if she would need money where she was going, but one never really knows what may happen on a journey. Caelia touched her dragon pendant and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:39 pm

In the distance a large stomping could be heard as a large iron suit of armor was carrying a robed man could be seen. The large suit was shining in the light as it was running on gears and such a chord connected to Shinji's spine. He brought the pipe to his lips inhaling the bitter smoke feeling the euphoric feeling it brought. He smiled behind his mask giggling lightly as he saw everyone around him"Oh the blood and the fighting such nonsense." He laughed as his armor groaned, the large armor stood at least 50ft high in counting the legs quite bulky along with the arms. He stood up to everyone and shouted"Do you like!? I call it King." It was a mobile armor suit built by him in a prototype for future weapons. He chuckled as it drew its large sword opening it's chest pit revealing an iron throne with several levers and a chord to connect to the back of his neck. He sat upon the throne not shutting the hatch"I'm not here to fight but i will defend myself!"
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:07 pm

blood and fire filling with a wreak of havoc and death fires burnign scorching the land. sotaynru smiled though his heart was fading he didnt like having to do this but the proud incendians would not agree to what he had planned never woudl they so they had to be wiped form the lands. though he tilted hsi head lightly noting he strange man whom wandered through the dead bodys the fires casually strolling his smile widened " shinji welcome" he adress the man his fourthmost final general. " wlcome to the plains of hell."
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 pm

"Hell? No hell is much more chaotic this is just...a fireplace."He said with a smile not moving towards the man as he saw this man was in a battle. He closed his eyes for a moment lightly inhaling more of the smoke smiling as he held it in for a moment."This battle seems to be going on quite interestingly, i wonder who will win?"He exhaled the smoke after speaking lightly chuckling biting onto his lip as he sat down on the ground now getting himself relaxed straightening his back placing his palm on the ground opening his eyes blinking a couple times. "Now i knew i should come here but why did i feel the urge to come here?"He asked tilting his head bringing the pipe to his lips once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 pm

One step after another; one foot then the other, one second then the next.

Ignis walked the desolate lands; the monolithic volcano home slowly falling away behind him, as he took his first voyage beyond the breach in the obsidian rock walls. He had heard the commotion of life before; in the distant reaches of the barren land he lived in, and now that he had learned what he could, he was ready to set foot within. He could feel the dry air as he walked at a casual pace; his cloak slung over one shoulder, and his armor in a hide pack along his other, but he didnt mind. In fact he enjoyed the quiet expanse of broken earth; the arid winds, and the ash rain. It was all he had ever known; all he would ever care to know, and even with his home being inside the earthen castle, he knew it would always be where he truly came from.

With steps painting pictures of his weight upon the dry earth below; only to have his tracks washed away with a quick breeze of hot wind, Ignis continued his walk across the bleak expanse of dead earth. He could hear the sounds of life on the air; the sound of forges far in the distance ringing out with dull bell notes, and the very feel of the wind seemed to change as mountains and valleys began to show in the distance. Mountains sprang from the deadened earth; black, gold, and brown towers rising and paying homage to the force beneath the soil, as large crags tore away at the flat horizon.

Ignis admired the views; walking without slowing, as the world he watched, began to grow and expand outward. He passed into the closest mountains shadow; its peak rising into the sky overhead, as he found a low valley path that lead through the monstrous teeth. Before his eyes the very sky fell away to darkened walls rising above the ash grey sky. Warped and twisting mountains; volcanoes, and spires of earth, piercing the worlds ceiling, sprang up everywhere, and even from the thin veiled path amongst the peaks, He could see large rivers of crimson slipping down the slopes.

He continued walking; day giving way to night, and the surroundings suddenly alight with the flow of lava and cooling magma, as he turned through the valley, and found himself in a precarious position. Before him was a volcanic sea; lava bubbling and rolling forth from gushing vents in the crust of the earth, and across the large crimson bed, was an unmasked city. Lights brought odd shadows to the mountains nearby; heat from controlled vents were spread outward through the entire mass, and even across such a distance, Ignis could taste the bittersweet memory of life beyond seclusion.

The man had walked across the surface of fire before; having to avoid dragons teeth by way of rolling across a magma field, but he still had a moment of hesitation faced with such a fiery distance. The field wasnt really all that imposing; magma cooling to the left and the right of the geyser like vents, but where the bubbles of sulfur broke through the viscous heat, he was oddly worried about moving. He could feel the angry wash of heat as it broke away from the hold of the lava; caught by the slightest of breezes and pushed in all directions, and with an exaggerated sigh, he stepped out onto the flow of lava.

His feet barely registered the heat as he walked; making sure to stay atop the magma and avoid the more liquid rivers spreading throughout the field of red, and as he walked, an odd sense of joy began to fill him. Pure elation; happiness at the ability, and at the understanding of what he was doing, swelled Ignis with pride as he began to walk with a more determined stride, and take larger steps across the fiery path. It didnt take long; his feet nicely reddened as he passed over the last flow of lava and stepped up out of the river-like pass, and as he turned to admire the beauty of earthen rage, he grinned.

A horrible; disfigured, disgusting grin; fangs seeming out of proportion in his mouth, and eyes of different color seeming to glint in the fire light.

Turning back from the flames warmth and embrace; once more calming himself and focusing again on the feel of the wind instead of keeping himself from burning, Ignis cooled his body as he began to walk once more. The city lay ahead; its expanding walls, buildings, and the smell of life, all a wonder to Ignis, as he approached, and reached the very last outcrop of rock before the wall. He stood there silently; admiring the sound beyond the embrace of earth; wondering what it would be like inside, as the wind embraced him in dry warmth, and his breathing slowly turned to a simple sigh

"Here we go" He thought....
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: A new Foe   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:48 am

Boom...Boom...Boom.. A hole formed in the wall behind the Septur Kana lines. A massive scorpion between20-30 feet tall and over 40 feet long crawled its way towards Sotaynru and Shinji. Perched ontop of the head of the massive arachnid was Artemis in his usual garb. Along on top of the scorpion was 10 casks of sand and 10 casks of his special glass. The rest of the seats were taken by other people dressed like him. only 10 people were on top of it with him Each one was a small student of his. As soon as the creature stopped, they hopped off and began spreading out to help create defenses for the line. The scorpion then keeled its top half so Artemis could step off of it. Looking around with his gray orbs, he smiled behind his mask

" Ahh Sotaynru you started the fun without your teacher. How saddening. If you would of asked, i would of joined you with all of the fun. Instead it seems that the fire clan is actually keeping you at bay.... For now" A small chuckle left his voice. Artemis's voice sounded like the blowing sand. It sent some of Sotaynru's generals on edge and made a few of his attendants scatter a bit. A few have heard of Artemis as the Glass hermit. They looked at him then at Sotaynru a bit worried, some had expressions of anger for not addressing the leader of the Septurn Kana by his rank. It seemed to them as though the man believed himself higher then Sotaynru's rank. Those that were angry glared at him while those that were worried looked towards Sotaynru for advice.

Before Artemis could continue on speaking, one of his students ran forward and bowed " Grand Elemantalist Artemis, shall we deploy the sand?" Looking towards the student, Artemis tilted his head slightly, only his eyes could be seen from his mask " 4 casks into the front lines. Create the Sand men as i have shown you. Make sure to equip them as well" The student nodded and gathered another three elemental users before moving to the scorpion. They unloaded four of the casks before hurrying to the front line. As they poured out the sand, the created 8 sand men, two for each of them since controlling them was difficult. A 5th one of Artemis's students joined the four sand benders and created a shield for them to hide from all of the fire from the archers,dragons and the soldiers alike from Incendia Calx.

The sand men gathered up a weapon in each hand before walking towards the enemy. They were struck down only to be reformed and struck back. Each sand men was able to kill 10 before the users had to take a rest. Another four students ran to help them and took over to give the other 4 a break as they continued the sand man attack. They would do it for a few hours untill they had to retreat from the lack of energy they had. In another few hours they will be ready to take on another elemental order.

Artemis nodded in aprovement as he turned towards Sotaynru " So what is your major strategy or dare i ask if you have one at all. Knowing you, it will be interestingly to hear it layed out and put into use." He would then sit upon one of the massive pincers of the scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:01 am

Staring at Artemis noticing he was ignored he simply laughed lightly biting his lip taking another inhale of his lovely herb as he placed it in his pipe. He pulled a small metalic pipe flicking the flint off the rough bottom causing a spark to ignite upon the gas within it making a large flame emit. He lit the pipe till it was smoking nicely and chuckled speaking"Your so rude."He inhaled the smoke noticing the scorpion and it made him smile much more"Heh big bugs are so squishy."He then opened his palm placing it upon the ground suddenly beside him the metals of the earth formed a large shining suit of armor standing 6'1. It held a longsword made of a metal sharpened to a point where it would have no problem cutting through lead or titanium. A kite shield with a mirror shine in all it looked just like a white knight. Shinji stared upon it his eyes dragging upon it"This is a creation it's beautiful and much faster."He said smiling looking back towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:10 am

Artemis looked towards the one named Shinji. He had heard of this man here and their but this was the first time he had seen the man with his own two eyes. " Ahh i am sorry Sir. You are the one they call Shinji right? I didnt mean to forget you. I was more interested with my little student here* He tilted his head towards Sotaynru " I am Artemis and it is a pleasure to meet you. Your rumors proceed around Septur Kana." He tilted his head in curiosity as Shinji created the metal knight. Artemis walked around the creation for a few moments, knocking here and their while looking it up and down " Well my yes this is a very interesting creation." He smiled to himself as he stood back in front of it, crossing his arms with a hand holding his chin " Although how much does it take for you to create and maintain the hold? Or have you found a way to make it move with the least amount of energy possible? Its got to be a drain on it if you use it allot. Plus not to mention creating such a glorious creation as it is"

With a slight flick of his finger, he gazed at his scorpion then back at the metal armor creation " Your right about the scorpion. It is able to be squished although i like it. It can literally hide in any sand dune and its stinger is very poisonous along with its massive pincers. Overall though, it shall wither and die like all things must, but this creation of yours has me very intrigued i will tell you that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next