Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)

Go down 
+5
Sotaynru
Caelia Inferna
Jin-E
Icimdeki Ates
Rajak
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Shinji

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:14 am

He felt happiness towards this man, he understood the art and of course the science of the creation"Oh it's actually quite difficult to control it with the least amount of energy but what makes it easy is if you don't try to do multiple at once. It turns out if one uses a simple line of focus then exhaustion won't peak plus smoking this relaxing Cannabis herb makes my mind less stressed making the process a little easier to control."He smiled and then admired the scorpion now feeling more admirable towards this one. He stood up walking towards it"I will admit i am not a fan of bug creations but in the sands it would be much more useful than my knight as it has better stealth."He chuckled and then blinked as he looked more onto it"Plus with the size you must have a secret how it does not exhaust you quickly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:24 am

Looking at Shinji, he laughed slightly " It is not a creation my dear friend, but in fact, an emporess scorpion. It is its actual size which had me captured by its initial beauty." He smiled to himself yet again before he turned around once more to gaze at the scorpion. Artemis made a few whistles and clicks towards the beast. A few people gazed at him as though he was crazy, maybe he was someone whispered. After Artemis was finished, the creature reached up and grabbed one of the barrels full of grounded glass. Placing it down next to Artemis, it would continue to do so untill it had nothing on its back " I say i really do love your glorious creation Shinji. You must simply tell me how you are able to get the plates to work just right when you summon it. And the cannabis herb helps? Well that i must remember" With a small wave of his hand, a glass soldier jumped out of one of the barrels, he was made of solid glass as he ran off to fetch Artemis a glass of water. " Ive been trying to create armor for my glass men although i cant seem to get it to look just right. They come out more disfigured and thus ruin the art"
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:29 am

"It's easy once practiced."He spoke kneeling down drawing in the dirt a blue print of one of his mobile suits of armor. He used one end of the pipe to point at the center of the armor where an orb rested in the chest plate"This is what causes it to move, it's a piece of liquidated metal enchanted as if it were a lifeline. The bad part is you make a pact with the armors you make meaning you have complete control but each one that dies without your dismissal takes a toll on your body."He coughed abit showing him that it will cause wounds to your insides that would heal with time but it would drag you from battle."Glass may be abit more difficult to work with but i assure you that it would not be hard for you if you charmed that large beauty."He said pointing towards the scorpion, he left the blueprints for him to see hoping it would help him understand more as he exhaled shooting a smoke line towards his front.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 am

sotaynru coul.dnt help but laugh at how light the situation had become with the appearance of the two chattering away about each others art he had to intercede though smiling slightly he approached men dying around him. " you two.. chatting like children whom just received a new toy and recognition for it." he had a smile upin his face only slightly seen from beneath the mask of black cloth that he wore his eyes purest of blue and little bits of hsi red hair poking from his cloth. " artemis i must say it is good to see you and the scorpion at this point it will add new factoring to the upcomign battle." he patted the scorpin lightly with ale hand then diverted hsi attention to the general shinji.." i expect general in your travels you have learned much discovered more?" then almost kneeling he began to draw out plans using slight energy his made a replica of the current battle feild. the dragons werent to be much mroe a nuisance as the gas kept them at bay. chemical war fare a deciding factor..." here my freinds we may not holod them at best our power but if perhaps we were to play upon their misplaced pride if we left by the hour of mid sun down then returned closer to the heart lands it would be night by the time they intercepted us. we all know how cold the night is and what it would take to create fire as well as we would have sand lots of sand to use at our disposal. the perfect earth for us and the ultimate advantage. a small task led by shinji would then be expected to work its way past the interceptive soldiers and pick your way up the mountains this must be done the same day this attack takes place. the night off assassinate lord rajak or even a simple general and the demoralization will be enough. to send them into a distressed mode mistakes will be made doubts will rise and the defense will gap. then we move in with two generals sivad will be joining us shortly and djinn has his assign ment. " interesting enough for your liking you two?" sotaynru asked as if proud though he was sure that shinji would find a complain it was fine if his general could do that then it would save him part the trouble. though he wondered truly what artemis would find of this.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 am

He looked over the blue prints as Shinji wrote it down " Ahh i see. So basically your using your own life force to create the heart thus its link to you. Although the use of it is tad extreme because if your not careful, it could do more harm then good..." He thought for a few moments before a light smile glittered in his eyes " but getting to the heart of the metal is another problem. They are able to use fire but it would take a grand master if not two to heat the outer casting enough to weaken the creation. Maybe you should try to link it to another source of metal? Say a mill. It would keep on moving untill the mill is broken, plus if its possible, use the liquid metal as the water to make the mill continuously move. I think it would work but i do not want to tamper with your creation" Hearing Shinji talk about using the scorpion to cover it in glass made a slight chuckle come out of his lips " I thought about that but if the glass gets into her eyes itll make her piratically useless."

Sotaynru started to speak on how he and Shinji seemed like two children talking over toys. He chuckled yet again as his glass soldier came to them, carrying three cups of water. He took one and moved his veil up slightly to down the water. Turning his full attention to Sotaynru, Artemis nodded his head in approval. " Sounds good but we have to make sure they chase us. It may seem that we are retreating and theyll either stop and gather their forces to follow or theyll just collapse the tunnels so itll be harder for us to return. We have to make sure they will seek us out or the plan shall be in ruin." Artemis leaned back against his pet for a few moments. " Did you both know that one barrel of fine grounded glass is enough to blind and kill over 1000 poeple? it gets into their eyes and blinds them while they blink, it digs deeper and deeper as they breath in the stuff. soon they swallow and it cuts up their lungs and they bleed internally. "

"Those that dont die are maimed enough to be easy kills. It will make them angry. This Rajak fellow might want to take revenge, thus luring them out. But the bad side to that is their dragons and griffins i see them upon. Once we get them out to the open, they can fly above and just rain down attacks, demoralizing our own troops as well" He closed his eyes for a few minutes before opening them " Think upon this plan of yours Sotaynru. We had the element of surprise but it didn't last long. Your gas i have to give you credit for. If you really want to go along with this plan, lets stay and battle for one more day at the least. Let them think their winning by slowly having our troops with draw towards the exit. As soon as they start pouring out, we can collapse the tunnel on top of them. Cutting half of their troops off and leaving the ones outside confused and scarred. The shock of facing an entire army with only a few troops are going to be catastrophic on their moral. But i would like your permission to allow me to use my wonderful art, and if Shinji would like to, allow him to use his as well. With glass and metal suits of armor going around and demoralizing them, we may win with most of our troops."

He took a small breath as the glass man sat down the other two drinks beside each of them. " It is a gamble with your plan Sotaynru. We have to make sure to take most of them out before they gather up enough people to press on the attack. Honestly, i believe it is a good idea, just need a few adjustments" His scorpion purred slightly and started to click rapidly to Artemis. Tilting his head, he listened to his pet " My pet wants to join in on the fun. It will throw rocks and such at the defenders and dragons. It may even be able to catch a few. If not itll make a good frontal assult" A small chuckle left his lips as he looked at both men, wondering how they would react to his ideas. He personally liked Sotaynru's plan but it was very risky.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:32 am

Shinji closed his eyes for a moment pressing his finger onto the hot embers of the herb putting it out and causing his finger to get a light burn. He sighed and then stood up getting serious as he spoke"If this is the wish i suppose it would be smart for you to start by making a glassy mist and then i will flank them with these soldiers." He placed his hand upon the ground now opening his mouth a large amount of blood spilling onto his hand the ground drinking it up. Suddenly four more suits of armor standing 6'1 rose from the ground each had something that made it stand out from the other. Each one gleamed just like the first except now each one had it's own individual weapon. The first one carried a long well crafted spear sharpened ready for impalement as the other stood behind him with a grand axe almost the size of it's own body. The next held a great sword no shield but the large sword stood five feet with a great width almost the width of it's own body. The last one held a cannon glowing with many different designs. Shinji sighed speaking"I don't like to fight it's a waste of mental capacity, he felt his heart slow abit as he knew he needed to be serious but the armors had taken a toll on him from the summon. He would be fine in a few minutes(1 post) but he needed time to recover.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:48 am

it did sotaynrus mind good to see the plans unfolding before him. he didnt have to be alone in hsi tactics here but as ever new variable was added he listened and added it into a chart in hsi won mind with a simple smile he looked over to shinji " you crazy man youll kill your self you keep that effort up" he couldnt help but to admire it though keeping his smile there he allowed shinji to rest. " i would gladly have both of you at my arsenal. if im correct and we can do this as im hoping . then here goes" he drew it out . " phase 1 we would of cource get all our materials ready to go ready to use them glass would have to be ground down to its harshest component he had considered this but carrying the gas would be the diificult part of this plan. " ahh we use them against each other.. he laughed knowing this would throw them off slightly " we first let my gas do its work there common defense to blow it away throw shards into currents of the wind they are using its bound to catch and blow upon other.. he stopped slightly rubbing his temple. he sighed " im sorry im tired" it was to be expected sotaynru was only a boy fighting men. he continued to rub his temple perhaps he would ruin it all if he continued in his current state " artemis shinji i would have you stay to carry out the plans as you see fit.. honestly i feel i must withdraw and recap some new tactics " he wasnt sure shinji would understand. but he knew at the least artemis would accept his childish weakness.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:07 am

He looked towards Shinji before whistling to two of his apprentices. They came running for him, sliding to a stop before him. He gave them a look before the turned to Shinji " Our master would like for us to take over for you sir. That way you may rest" They took a look at the blue prints for the metal knights before creating one of each of their own. They werent as grand at Shinji's but they would do for now. " No need for You to rush right away Shinji. Let the glass do its work" The two apprentices looked at Artemis before sending their knights to the enemy lines. " Relax and when you are ready, feel free to enable your knights as you see fit" He would stand up before turning towards Sotaynru " Go get some sleep. When you are rested, come back and find us." He would turn then towards his scorpion pet. With a few whistles and clicks, the creature began to move.

It grabbed the barrels and began hurrling them into the enemy lines. When the glass would break, it would scatter around, getting into a few eyes just from it being poof up into the air. Artemis would then allow his pet to start its way towards the enemy,crawling up the walls like death itself. For those dragons that couldnt get out of its reach, pincers would flail out, stinger would strike dropping anything that got in its way. A few of the griffins were caught and devoured alive. Artemis would laugh slightly before walking away from the two, heading towards the enemy. The glass was in place and it was time to begin his art.

His other apprentices would smile before he began his bending. It would seem as though he was in a slight dance as his body would say this way and that. But as he did, the glass began to spin in circles as his power controlled it. The soldiers looking at the glass would have small shards shot into their eyes imidately, those far enough away would only inhale it. He continued to do so untill all the glass was floating in the middle of the enemy. All around people could hear the doomed soldiers scream as they were blinded or swallowed the deadly glass. It would continue untill thousands fell around the enemy. Blinded or slowly suffocating on their own blood. A small crazed laugh left his lips as his apprentices that weren't busy joined him in the dance as well. Those that had swallowed the glass wound scream all the louder as they felt the glass dancing inside of them.

With in a few minutes, a massive red mist formed over the enemy as students and master as one ripped the glass out of them in one massive wave. Then spreading it out rapidly in one massive blast towards the air to allow some of the dragons to rush into it blindly, with what glass was left, the would smash it down and allow it to scatter into the enemy ranks. Artemis and his students panted with the effort before stopping the dance. They would need time to regain their strength as they used most of it to control the glass. Artemis laughed again with slight more hatred and joy at the same time before his last two students knights fell in on the front of the line, hacking and slicing all those in their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:09 am

To the left, or to the right?

Ignis couldnt put his finger on it; something nagging at him through the wind itself, as he reached the outskirt wall of Incendia. He stood in the shadow of the sloped city; nowhere near a gate, but not so far as to be without company.. and yet.. no one was near. He could hear stomping, the breathing of fire; the very taste of acrid smoke, and burnt flesh rose upon the deadened winds, but he couldnt figure out where it was all coming from. He could see no smoke; having looked up and all around, and yet it remained. As if some distant war was lending its forgotten wounds out on the wind for him to hear and smell.

Standing silently; one arm resting along the edge of his black belt, Ignis suddenly realized what it was he felt. The reason he was suddenly so uncomfortable. It was war; death was upon the air, but it wasnt coming from far away, it was coming from a different part of the city. He hated the bitter taste; bile filling his mouth as he fought back memories of his father burning to death, and with a sigh of disdain for it all, he quickly made up his mind. He wasnt a fool; if war had come, he would not be caught unprepared and unprotected like this.

There was distant flapping; the sound of large beating wings upon the wind, fire seemed to sing its song to the sky, as Ignis witnessed a small reddened sand dragon fly overhead and dart into the citys reach. He had seen many dragons; heard them roar, witnessed them breathe fire, but he had never heard them cry.. and that was what he heard as he prepared himself. He heard dragons crying out in ravaged pain; their bodies giving out as their flames licked at the earth around them. He couldnt see them, but he could feel it all as if it was his own doing, or his own body.

With a quick click; his pack falling to the ground beside him, Ignis swung his cloak about his body, strapped his bracers and gauntlets up, and wrapped the ignition plating across his palms. Quickly testing each grip; sparking a small fabric bundle attached to each wrist, he produced two small flames, and instantly brought them together into a perfectly spherical fireball. Nearly tripling its size before letting it go; Ignis' body warming with the thought of death and pain, he pushed himself beyond his comfort zone, and began skirting the city wall. Heading in no direction particularly, just walking casually and watching for anything that may be out of the ordinary.

"Cant the first day be a good day" He whispered to himself as he walked.. on guard.. and hoping for the best....
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 am

Shinji noticed the red mist and had his "Kings" begin walking through the mist any that were standing were targeted quickly. As they attempted to hit the knights they noticed the grand reflexes. One knight stood back upon a hill staring down the sights firing down at the opponents. Shinji grinned seeing the new person here, the knights began slashing, stabbing and simply attacking all those around them. Shinji continued staring calmly upon the battlefield whistling the knights leaving the mist drenched in blood from the mist and the soldiers. They returned to Shinji's side as he lightly sighed wondering what the next plan would be.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:32 am

sotaynru could hardly belive how beautifully they had pulled all these things off. the glass work directed so perfectly it was hard to belive. then shinjis metal warriors mving in such fulent warrior liek movment. this battle seemed undeniably theres unless rajak pulled somethign from his ass. the fight would continue. and they would win sotaynru sheathed his blue bladed sword with the obsidian handle and odd shape and soon began to walk fires in hsi way he swept hsi hands to the side and sent a strong mud like movements the fires parted he walked through them exiting and makign his way around the mountain back to his home lands. he caught one of the riders upon black wolf back he stopped giving a note of his return to septur kana..this would work 0perfectly if all went accorind to plan the soldier rode of with a emre nod. and sotaynru continued his path from incendia to siram. there was somthign had to be done there. though he was suprised to see a man walking. helooked the man over draped in cloak and armor sotaynru could tell he was incendian stopping next to the man as if he were scannign him for weakness he found none of the sort. " whats your name sir?" sotaynru asked to this new incendian that was about to witness the devestation of home and kin. he kept his gaze diverted to the man waiting for some sort of answer.

(that was to artemis,shinji,and paradii)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Having neither the gift of gab; the understanding of how to properly speak to people lost to the dragonesque life-style he had lived, nor the knowledge of what was going on around him, Ignis was surprised when another crossed his path. The man looked nothing like Ignis; his body shaped differently, his skin a different tone, and Ignis knew that he wasnt of Incendian blood. "Perhaps" Ignis thought as the man spoke; beginning to walk around the man in a patient circle. "Perhaps this man is a friend"

Ignis knew not of the treacherous terms of war; unaware of the true depth of the battle taking place, but he wasnt a fool either. He could feel the threat of violence; the unmistakable taste of it upon the air, and as he circled the man he seemed to prepare himself silently. His hands stayed at his sides; casually resting along the edge of his long black cloak, and his body always remained at an angle to the new man as he walked. Never facing the man directly; as was his understanding of how to treat one with respect: learning such from the dragons themselves, Ignis finished his circle around the man, and once more stood before him.

He had no choice in the matter; something had to be said, but of what Ignis knew, few words would satisfy the mans curiosity. So instead of indulging him with a particularly long answer; eyes watching him for movement or change of posture, Ignis simple returned the mans question with a hesitant grin. "Whats your name sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:45 pm

this brute appeared truly interesting he couldnt place it but of his characteristics and intellect he was sure he was incendian. all brawn no social interactive skill. the damned fire bastards he thought to himself. watchign the man cirle him he found it particularly interesting his movments meimcked that of an animal. though human of incendia had he been seperated perhaps. now was no time for him to ponder such things. he returned the man with a hidden smile from beneath his black cloak. "i am sotaynru evsicurin Leshade" he paused for a minute taking a slight bow in respect. his feet moved slightly as he did so ready to defend if absolutely necisary. " its a pleasure. though you have yet to return me said pleasure." perhaps just perhaps this man would be of use hadnt he fallen into the foolsih ideas the incendians lived this segregated mountain no social interaction only their own small spot upon this earth. perhaps this man could prove to be an ally before his mind be tainted with their fool hearty lies and slander of his nation. so many things to consider. " excuse me but i wonder where are you travelling to?" his odd icey blue eyes were the only thing sing lest his slightly shown pale lips as he spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Ignis remained silent; the man speaking to him of his name, and obviously showing his own significance in the worlds around, as the deathly hot winds continued to blow, and the pains of such were heard in the near distance. Ignis didnt know what to do in such a situation; his mind ill prepared for idle conversation in the face of such oddities, and as the man began to move ever so slightly, Ignis prepared much more openly. His hands pressed together before his body; arms crossing his chest, as both of his legs spread outward, and his body lowered slightly.

He prepared to defend himself should the other attack; his ignition gauntlets unknown to the man, as he eyed the prospective foe from a close distance. His jaw locked; breathing now a focus, as air began to twist and turn around his feet. The trap had already been set; its invisible webbing already laid forth, and should Ignis need to, he could spring it with ease, and escape the grip of this uncertain world. Perhaps leaving it all behind and heading back to his cavernous home in the volcanic distance.

But such thoughts were distant and vague; the moment at hand drawing all of his patience and attention, as he allowed a faint bow of his head to the man before him. He didnt understand the movement; merely mimicking it as he had seen, but he wished to show some form of understanding... Even if he didnt have.

For it was better to appear enlightened and allow some sense of civility, instead of knowingly appearing feral, and inciting unneeded violence.

Ignis; lost to the hope of freedom and knowledge; obviously trapped between a figurative rock and a hard place, now standing before a man whom he didnt know, nor understand, gritted his teeth silently, and took one final patient breathe.

"What must be.. must be"
He thought to himself....
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:30 pm

sotaynru only chuckled what an odd man he had come across now. though was he that unprone to the world of civilty or did he already knwo the devils work thi man had brought forth. sotaynru nodded too the man. " it appears you are slightly less than civil with me sir ill take my leave then" he turned his gaze from the man but only slightly as he started to walk away. he spoke without turning his head "follow incendia and only rotted corpse you will find in wreak of burnt flesh and pained body" he continued making his way now the message had been sent he was returning to septur kana but honestly he would not be not this day. " perhaps some day i will see you again sit he called one last time before walking away unscathed form all fo this.. his long trip to siram in front of his eyes he started. taking in bits of volcanic rock as he walked the dry heat was less than appealing but he continued. he knew the quest was worth the reward and that his allies wouold handle things in his absence they knew of course to stand down had he be captured. sotaynru remained weary as he walked looking for people whom may have followed his right hand rest upon his hilt of the blade easy access when it came necisary soon he would reach the tenkuu burial site. where the dragon had passed judgment the left over tech all but dead metal in its wake this disasterous place. he entered sayign s silent prayer to the dragon his hipocricy unheard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Ignis began to grow agitated; a feral rage brewing beneath his toned skin, as the man simply walked away and began to leave. He could smell and feel death upon him; the wind pulling the acrid stench of decay and burnt flesh from the mans body, and casting it to him as he watched... And for some delayed and inconceivable reason; perhaps an imbued trait do to his lineage, Ignis couldnt stand the mans apparent disrespect. His simple exit from what could have been so much more.

Ignis growled beneath the flow of the wind; turning to face the mans back, as both of his hands separated, and a simple spark left the grip of his left hand. His eyes payed no mind to the flame as it burst into life; spinning into a cylindrical column from the very spot where the man had been. A simple trap of chemicals laid out in a circle around him: Having been set there by a small cartridge housed in Ignis' left boot as he circled before. Now the small trap burst into life; flames spinning upward almost twenty feet: fueled by an excretion of dragons pre-breathe liquid, as Ignis stepped forward and spoke for the first time of his own interest.

"You smell of death.. the death of my people.. the death of my culture... You smell of pain and I do not like you" The simple words were made louder by the wind spinning around Ignis as he stood before the writhing column of flames, and slowly fed its life by compressing air into its center. "The world is strange to me... But I know of death and pain.. and you have shed and shared both.. I do not think you are to be let walking away so easy" Obvious by his words; a lack of flow, and a forceful tone, Ignis had grown angry and he was quite literally growing madder as the flames behind him rose upwards and spun under his control.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:12 pm

a small smile curled upon sotaynrus face at this point. he had hoped to walk away but apparently this was not in the agenda. sighing slightly he listened to the man become very vocal his intelligence still lacking in word though his tactic was quite interesting. the gauntless he wore some how let him to create fire with ease. entertaining he thought to himself. though the man had pulled no blade yet he would respect that for the time being. smacking his hands together in simple form " you say i wreak of death yet you stay to face me with powers such as your would you truly think that facing me at this moment is where your powers are best placed. by doing so i may almost guaruntee you that youll be at the least out of fuel before you reach the war efforts. though ill also grant you this you are correct in your assumptions of me. but i am not unlike any of your brethren who tried not at all to negotiate any form of peace.. and you do the same. i wonder though what will you do next kill me here now.. or go help your people.?" he smiled a bit under the black of the mask.

waiting for the man to make his decision he he waited as the eart out side of the flaming circle stirred slightly seperating to mocroscopic peices. sand dust etc all being manipulated with sotaynrus simple mental meditation waiting for the man to do more. he sighed " id ask you set your fires down and let me leave this place go help your comrades. your skill are much better use their as one skilled warrior can sometimes do more than a small army. " sotaynru shifted his feet lightly the dust from the outside waiting for the moment." think upon your next move sir."
Back to top Go down
Rajak

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:27 pm

The Incendian King growled lightly as the counter attacks came as no surprise, for a few moments, he thought he would have to leap from his beast and attack on foot, when things took a fortunate turn. He waved off the Dragons that where left, shaking a hand to signal the retreat, for now. Ragnarok tore through the rock shield, shaking lose the spears the men held, and in one strong flap of his powerful wings, tore back into the air, ripping men around and flinging them away into the surrounding area. When Black Lightning took off a sound erupted through the sky, resembling some sort of boom as he flew away. Raj growled with anger and he had to withdraw what was left of his troops to the back field, but now it was left up to the foot troops. He got a hold of one of the Griffins and told them the news, sending one to report to the troops in the City. The griffin took off and flew through an open tunnel, making it's way to the head of the troops.

The dragons flew, away? maybe. But now they soared back, hovering as high as the could, out of the range of all attacks. Raj flew with them, hoping his message would reach the main guard before it died. The clouds covered most of the scene, but he could see that more people where showing to the battle and even a battle has ensued between an apparent incendian and Sotayrnu. Rajak waited now, thinking of a new strategy to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Ignis would hear no more words from the man; his rage bound instinct overcoming intelligence, as he stepped backwards into the wrath of spinning flames. He found no pain in the contact; the lapping blaze simply avoiding his body as a thin layer of air wrapped him in a protective blanket. His arms went outward patiently; the flames dancing along the edge of his black gauntlets, while his eyes stayed focused on the man before him. What was to come, would depend on both of them, the speed of their moves, their skill with their own body, and possibly even a bit of luck would separate their outcomes.

Gripping tight his own inner flame; mind blank all for the sake of the spinning inferno slowly compressing around him, Ignis began to focus on every aspect of its manipulation. From its fuel source: the air, to its contact points below him: the earth, he thought about every potent aspect of his flaming essence, and began to concentrate heavily upon what he wished to happen.

The flames all around him; gripping his body in their burning protection, began to change and dance violently. The pressure of the air within changing; fuel being fed into it rapidly, as it slowly became a ravenous blue and green whirlwind of heat and pain. Ignis' own body began to heat up; his protective air not concealing him from the now increased temperatures, as the earth below his body was sapped of all its life, and turned to blackened ash. Simply swept away with the wind of the violent flames, and pressed out of the area of conflict.

"The next step... is yours..."
Whispered Ignis... aware the man would hear him plain as day....
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm

sotaynru sighed softly waiting for the man to step back he knew this was about to get interesting. the flames that were emitting though they were not the normal enraged flame incendia used they were of tactical heat. this would prove to be a fun battle sotays eye slighting up slightly crazed at this point from how he was approachign this the glass would not work not in this way. ash would do little was there but much left. sotaynru concentrated as the man stepped back his hand swaying lightly he stepped and swept up the dirt. stomping gently thn again quicker. and harder the ground rumbled llightly. as he move in a slight circular movement large sheets of mud sweeping out in all directions to engulf the flame covering it heating the mud to clay it would be easily molded as sotaynru moved as if forming speares with hsi hand molding air itself. the clay around now formed with hsi movements just in time for a small sheet of metal to rise up swaying his hands upward right as heat began to pick up the small metal sheet now formed coating the clay marbles shifting one foot forward the now metal coated marbles shot forth aiming to catch the heat of the fire they would be heated and easily worki through the body entering from speed and carterizing with the heat. they now swarmed over the man. this would be enough.he hoped even if they hadnt caught fire they would still pummel to the man if he werent careful.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Shurik stood in the back, watching his troops battle man after man, and even, charging up the path to them, sand demons, all attacking and killing his men. A glimmer of hope came in the form of a call, A singular call of a beast flying up the caves towards them. But hope faded, his thoughts thrown into the wind as a singular griffin came from the entrance and landed next to him. The man at the helm had stopped to him to see who was in charge. "You, sir... Who is leading this assault?" Shurik looked at the man, his eyes tired and a little drained as he nodded. "I am, Ryder... what news do you bring." The Ryder looked grim, shaking his head as he sighed. "Not good... The Dragons and Ryders have pulled back, and now I have a message from The king." He smirked and looked towards the ground. "What message?" The man looked to him and stood up straight. "The ground Units are to end this by any means necessary." Shurik nodded to the man and grinned. "You may go." The Ryder mounted his Griffin and took off, making his way though the fight once again.

Shurik's eyes where dull, he still had plenty of energy, but he was beginning to feel heavy. Shurik shook his head and looked over to one of his captains. "Jak... Round up ten troops and raise a white flag. We go to see the leader of this assault." The men nodded and collected up what was needed, he walked forward as they fell in behind him and a small sigh left his lips. Units stopped fighting as they made their way to the front, forming a hole to the lead unit in the Septur troops. "Lieutenant.." The man nodded as he chuckled and closed his eyes. "We wish to call a parley." I want to speak to your leader." The Lieutenant nodded and spoke out as he called in his men. "Move in, Keep behind them, any one of them makes a violent move, End them." Shurik smirked, his hands removing his helm as he held it at his side. They walked with the units, making their way through soldiers upon soldiers that where charging the gates, and as they exited, all eyes where on the Sergent now following one of their brothers to The man who started this war. From where they where standing, he could see a battle, fire vs earth raging.

Shurik looked surprised as he shook his head. Who was this rogue warrior battling the small king. He didn't recognize the fire color, or the very nature of the man himself. Then, they broke through the final line, the soldiers turning to face the man who just walked into the area of the fight. Shurik stood there, helm in hand and his weapons sheathed. A sigh passed through his lips and then a cough, announcing his presence. "Sotaynru... I presume..." He looked to the earth king before turning towards the Incendian. "Now... your one warrior I have yet the pleasure to meet..." He chuckled, his eyes dancing between the two. "If you would like... I can wait til you two are done. But I really would like to talk over this Issue with the king." He looked at Sotaynru. His men filed in behind him, two holding the white flags as Shurik waited for the two to tear each other apart, or sit and talk to him as he smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Ignis saw the moving earth; liquid holding it together, keeping it in shape, as his flames tore outward and leeched all moisture from it. The mud soon became dirt; which soon became dust, which fell away to ash in an instant. Leaving not but a spinning vortex of blue flames, and an even angrier growl escaping his mouth. Another had found his way there; instinctively Ignis knew he too was an Incendian, and yet there was nothing he could do now. He was too focused; the flames at his feet growing wilder as his heartbeat quickened, and his eyes narrowed.

Through the blaze shot several spheres; small orbs of metal covered earth; propelled by Ignis' opponent, but they did not register as dangerous. Their approach was inaccurate; spread out and coming from different angles, and Ignis had already prepared his defenses for such odd countermeasures. The winds around him were extreme; growing in aggressive twists of the ravenous blue flames, and as the marbles reached the outer edges of the warping cyclone, Ignas quickly dropped his body and spun with one leg outward. The drop compressed the air above the blue flames; intensifying their heat, while the spin brought the full force of the fiery defense around his body, and shot it back towards his opponent.

Catching the spheres mid-way; seeming to hold them in frozen motion: The force exuded matching the force with which they were sent forward, Ignis spread the blazing blast outward in an semi circle, and pressed it full force towards his opponent. The bright blue and green wave of fire turned the earth below it to ash; burnt away the air all around it, and headed straight for the man with no thoughts of slowing down. Meanwhile; the spheres which were slowed and eventually stopped; having exited the grip of the flames, were now molten and superheated. Literally formed into miniature orbs of magma and patiently cooling lava. They were now toys with which Ignis could play... and with the knowledge he grinned.

"I dont like you" Ignis spit the words out; his anger boiling like the oceans of magma far below his feet
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:39 pm

sotaynru cursed his luck seeing he was basically beaten who the hell was this man spawn fromt he cruelty fo the great dragon himself. he sighed slightly he was going to have to do all he could at this point.preparing as quckly as he possibly could he had no way of getting near the bastard at this point. defense was everything. growing angry with his situation hsi anxiety began to take play. enough of this he told himself to hide hide he soon ducked beneat the hard eath to hide in hsi frightened childlike state. through the flame a large rock based fist came in fast and hard pushing past the flames before they could do anything quick strikes had to be what he did at this point even with the magma spheres used against him sotaynru would emerge after the fist would connet keepign it close quarters from here "step in damnit im done facing this man" the boy only as young as sixteen of course he was scared of the dragon bastard. sotaynrus specialyt was tactics not this. "step in please" he pleaded to the voice of the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:56 pm

The young king begged him to intervene before the new incendian attacked and killed him. The man was sincere in his worry, and Shurik could hear the sound of fear in his voice. Slowly, he walked over and stood in front of the attacker, facing the man as a slight superior. He looked the wild man in the eyes and grinned. "Stop." He nodded to him and chuckled lightly. "If he doesn't listen to me, you can continue to hurt the man you dislike. Okay?" He nodded and turned around to Sotay. "Where is your headquarters we have some things we need to discuss in private." He smiles and turned back around, grinning at his men and the new man he had just met. "you are very good. Please stick around. I would like to talk to you after I am done with This man." He used simpler words than he was used to. The powerful fire bender before him seemed a little foreign and he had dealt with one of his kind before. Big words where in enemy in this situation. "Okay?" He extended his hand to the man and grinned. "Sergent Shurik Sidorov of Incendia, and you would be?" Shurik was kind, but he was stained in Septur blood from the battle for the city, his eyes a deep purple and shining lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Ignis growled; a fist of earth breaching the line of his blazing fire as it reached an obstruction guarding his opponent, and before the large fist bore him damage, he reacted to it. The small molten orbs connected in sets of three and conjoined; elongating and spreading thinner just before impact, as Ignis spun them into molten blades within the air, and sliced the rock fist into shrapnel. Several shards of flying earth struck him mid-chest; not but moving him back a bit, as he fused all of the molten shards and pulled them into one hovering orb of magma. He truly was angry now; having been struck through his defense, and he was quite displeased with his prey hiding in such a disrespectful way. Instead of dying like a warrior.

Before Ignis could react further; a man of obvious lineage and bearing the same frame as him stepping in the way, an obvious obstacle seemed to dawn upon him. He could not strike through or around this new man; fearing him to be friend rather than enemy, and even before the flames did quench their thirst and diminish, Ignis began to he himself cool down. He dropped the molten sphere from its place before him; allowing the blue torrent to vanish into the wind, as he folded his arms across his chest, and began to patiently calm his nerves.

His eyes looked over the other whom had interjected; now speaking to Ignis directly, and for the first time, he could smell what was to be a more prominent part of his life. He could smell fire; the open touch of flame upon the mans body, and immediately he knew he was to be trusted... So with a low growl; a shallow breathe elongating his calming nerves, Ignis dropped his pensive guard and sighed. It was time to talk; as he knew eventually it would be, and this to Ignis was more dangerous even than a war of men or beasts. For this could easily end a mans life, and he for certain was not versed in its ways.

"He is not a good person... He smells of death.. the death of our people" Ignis struggled to find the words; thinking back before his long silence within the cavernous dragons lair, as he looked over the man and continued to calm himself. "I will not attack... for now... I shall wait and see what happens... But I still dont like Him" He growled out most of the words; his apparent distaste for the man nearly re-igniting his rage as he stood there breathing more shallow than usual.

"I am Ignis Dominio, son to none, father to none, friend to none.. bearer of the dragons scars, wearer of the dragons scales, and breather of the dragons flame" Ignis spoke of who he was; using what imagination and form of intellect was left after such instinctual lifestyle: Having thought of such names as a young child before his leaving Incendia.

Last edited by Paradii on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)   Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Incendia Calx (Main body RPing forum)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next