Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Incendia Posts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jin-E

Jin-E

Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Jin-E gave a small smile as he bent down towards the carcass. In a few hours, he would have everything stripped down from the boar, even the bones. Looking up as Lux and Shurik introduced themselves, he nodded. Most of what the two men spoke to him were very confusing. Before he had a chance to ask Lux what a king was, Lux had left. Shrugging slightly, he rolled the muscles and sinews into the boars fur to make it easier to carry. He had also placed in a few pieces of the ribs, the hoofs, and the tusk the man named Lux had given him.

Turning his attention towards the other man named Shurik, he tried to say his name " Shu..Shu..Shurek." He gave up and did what Shurik told him to call him " Shur..What king?" He titlted his head confused as he tried to figure out for himself what the word king was. The man named Lux had said it as though he held authority over Shurik and himself. Pulling out of a pouch he had on his black scale armor, he produced a cord of vine. Using the vine, he made a small improvised pack out of the bundle. When he was finished, he stood up and replaced his red scarf like mask over his face till his eyes and part of his nose were only able to be seen.

He noticed that Lux did not take the meat back. Bending down, he picked it up and set it on a rock that the smaller scavengers would be able to reach. " What a friend?" His jaw was hurting from talking so much in so short of a time. But he was a determined youth trying to figure out what everything was. He shouldered the improvised pack he had made as he turned towards Shurik, ready to depart whenever the other was ready.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:39 pm

He nodded once to Lux and chuckled lightly as he looked over to Jin and smiled. Out of the corner of his eye he watched as his newfound friend in a king dashed off through the forests alone. He took in a deep breath and sighed lightly and shook his head. “Good luck Sire.. May the rest of your journey be light.” He smirked and turned his attention entirely towards Jin-E, his eyes still showing a heightened curiosity towards this strange visitor. He moved over and helped Jin-E tear down the boar and pack it up, his mind now focused on the failing light. When Jin began to speak to him he chuckled and shook his head. “Let’s focus on getting back into the caves.. And soon.”

He pointed back up the hill they had come out of as he began to move towards it, his meat and tusk in toe. He decided as they where moving he would tell Jin what he wanted to know. “A king, Jin-E, Is a man with a great burden and a great gift. It is a person, male, that leads his people. A man who tries to move his people forward in progress and in wealth.” He chuckled lightly and took in a deep breath. “Usually the king has a queen.” He grinned lightly and turned to the man who should be following him. “Let’s not talk until we feel the heat of flame once more.. You don’t know what could be out here listening to us speak.” With that he allowed the man’s second question to go unanswered as they made the hike back through the forest and to the bottom of the hill.

When they reached this point he turned to Jin-E and posed a question of his own. “If you don’t mind me asking Jin-E…” He took the first few steps up the hill. “Where did you come from exactly? And how did you end up here?” He now continued on his path towards the open mouth of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Looking at Shur, he shrugged and began to follow him as he moved. " i know what in dark" He pointed down the valley towards what seemed a cluster of wayward pines " I stay in tree" When the reached their destination, he looked at Shurik. Jin-E's eyes held what seemed hatred and anger when Shur asked why he was living in the wilds "big place were..." He pointed at him then at Shur" Have no one..They cruel. I hate. I leave." As he talked, his voice seemed to go feral with hatred as his right hand gripped the handle of his bone Kriss. When he became calm, he let go of it. The handle had new scorch marks on it. "I this big"His voice was back in the tone he had earlier as he put his hand down to where a boy in between the ages of 10 and 13 would be that tall. He placed his pack down outside of what seemed like to him was the cave Shur was talking about. He looked at Shur for a few moments then his eyes seemed to go back to how they were earlier. Listening to Shur describe a king, Jin-E nodded " Like female fire starter."

He pointed out towards the wilds " They stay if you no trouble" Taking a deep breath, he sighed silently. He drew out the Tusk from the pack. Pushing a finger against the broken end. He used a small stream of fire to make the end nice and smooth. He altered the stream so it would melt half of the inside of the Tusk. Setting it back into the pack, he whipped the sweat off of his brow. He wouldnt be able to do that for another hour or two at the minimum. " Where Shur from?" He looked up at him with curious eyes
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:09 pm

He looked at Jin as he grew angry, the tone in his voice being harsh and wild. He was relieved to hear it return to normal as he described how young he was when he left the place he was from. Shurik shook his head and continued to walk, taking his first step into the dim lit cavern. His eyes looked back to Jin as he waved him on. “Let’s keep moving shall we?” He took in a deep breath and held out his hand, lighting a small weak flame, just enough to light their path through the entrance to Incedia. He didn’t know the full story of Jin-E but he had a basic Idea. The young adult was from the wilds because he ran away from a place that hated him. That might explain the rough speech. He must have found Incendia just recently.

His eyes grew sharp, almost like a dagger as the man traveling with him asked where he was from. Knowing he didn’t mean anything by it, he let his glare tone down as he just walked. “I’m from a tiny village, one of the small farming communities that exist on the safer side of the mountains. But that isn’t my home anymore.” He looked at Jin and chuckled. “Like you I am an outcast from my home. But for a different reason.” He ushered Jin on already feeling a somewhat warm breeze pass through the opening, as they grew closer to the Guard post before the city. “Stick close… The guards will let us pass.”
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Jin-E nodded and picked his pack up. Stretching a bit, he looked into Shurs glaring eyes with indifference. Nodding as the man said they needed to continue, he set his pace so he was slightly a bit back from Shur. It didnt help to travel to close in areas that you didnt know Jin thought. As he heard Shur mention something about a thing called Guards, he gave Shur a puzzled look " What a Gu..Gu..Gua.." he sighed and gave up trying to pronounce the word. He moved a bit faster so he was beside Shur. His stomach growled slightly as they moved. Reaching into his pocket, he drew forth two pears. Taking a bite out of one, he tossed Shur the other one in case he was hungry as well.

Seeing that the guards were people just like Shur, he tilted his head slightly wondering why they weren't inside or made camp out here. He gave Shur a puzzled look saying he didnt understand why they were outside and not inside. "Why need per..per..perission?" He had meant to say permission but he didn't know how to say it. Looking at him then back at the guards, Jin-E became slightly nervous as he got closer. He still was edgy about others. His instincts he had gained said to disappear and hide from Shur and the others while he still had a chance in slightly familiar territory. Pushing down the instincts though, he braced himself instead for a fight if it were to happen. He didnt know if the guards were like Shur or not. He didnt even know Shur's true intentions or Lux's for that matter. He was a mouse walking into the opened mouth of a cat.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:04 pm

He watched the pear go through the air and caught it with his unlit hand, chuckling. “Thank you.” He took a large bite from the pear and munched on it for a few moments before letting the juicy pulp slide down his throat. “A guard is someone who protects the city. They protect the people inside the city from feral things that might try and get in from the outside. They are very good warriors and virtuous men. Do not worry, there, Jin. They will not harm you.” They grew closer and closer to the heat and the guard post. He grinned as the comforting heat washed over him, removing the Goosebumps he has had since they left the hot air from his skin. Closer and closer they drew and when they finally reached his brethren he noticed that Jin-E seemed to tense and even slink back towards the rear. He shook his head and looked to the guard. “Dragoon Sidorov returning from the outside hunt with his majesty. This here is Jin-E, he also is returning with us.”

The man just nodded and lifted the spear he posed in front of their path. The other guards seemed to follow suit as he moved passed them. “Jin-E, You can come with me or you can feel free to explore for a short time. I must take this meat somewhere before I head to the royal palace. You can come with me or feel free to go there yourself. I can take you most of the way through the city.” He grinned and nodded his head in the direction of the city as he began to walk once more. The people seemed to eye them as they returned and whispers began. They begged the question of where the Prince had gone without his guardians and he simply told them. “His Majesty had another task to complete, but asked to do so alone.” And with those words, he just continued to walk, hoping Jin-E had decided to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Looking at the guards then at Shur, He shrugged. " I follow" When he felt the heat, a smile formed under the mask. While he followed , he removed the small clothing he used to cover his arms to keep them warm. When they were removed. Their were scars and serious burns that were scabbing over to heal. "what a city?" He gazed at the guards behind him one last time before turning towards Shur. " This is..." He tried to figure out how to say that he was feeling." Not used to" He sighed slightly as he watched people walk by to do their daily chores or to go have fun. He pretended not to notice the small children pointing at him and whispering a few words before laughing. No doubt they were talking about his looks or his scars or something else about him they found funny. His eyes began their travel down towards the ground.

He was very uncomfertable here in the city. He had no idea what was what or what he was supposed to do. Nothing seemed right bout it to him. His right hand twitched as his nerves started to become a wreck. A few flames danced around his fingers every now and then as he tried to keep calm. He noticed a few drunks not to far away and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he looked at Shur " We not stay long?"
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm

He nodded to Jin-E as he said he would follow him and chuckled lightly as he passed through town with the young man. He felt a small disturbance from Jin, as his leg seemed to heat up some. He took his hand and placed it upon Jin’s Shoulder smiling gently. “Jin-E, do not worry about them, Aye? You may be different, but we’re all the same on the inside.” From Jin’s words he could tell the man was awkward in social situations and seemed to not like being around so many people at one time. “A city, Jin-E, is a place full of people and buildings. It’s where many different companies and families grow together in one environment. Traders from other clans come in, sell goods, buy goods, and it all helps to keep peace among us. We cannot last without food they bring from the outside and they enjoy the beasts we tame to help them do tough tasks more easily. We all help one another and live in peace.” He chuckled lightly and continued to walk through the streets. Catching Jin’s glance he moved onto what seemed like a smaller street that was less filled with people.

He led Jin on down these back roads, hoping he would feel a little more comfortable away from the large crowds. They saw couple of people, but not as many as they would encounter on the main road. After ducking one way and the next, they finally reached a slightly smaller part of the town. It was slightly more run down than the bigger part and the houses seemed smaller. He walked down this street to an old house and knocked on the door, standing there as he waited for Jin to reach him. The door slowly opened as a little girl, having quite the difficulty with the large door, pulled the wooden bulge aside and stared up at Shurik. “Hello Lilli.. I’m glad your home.” He chuckled and looked to Jin-E as the girl seemed to look to the strange man next. “This is my Friend Jin-E” He chuckled as Lilli stared up to him and wrapped her arms around his lower waist. “I’m glad you came by Shurik, I was just about to go over to your room.. I was wondering where you went.”
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Jin-E followed Shur and was thankful that they were down a lesser street that wasnt overly crowded " You no prob...prob.." He sighed yet again. Looking away he pointed at a drunken brawl that had started as they passed a run down pub. Looking back at Shur, he shrugged " No mind" He waited behind Shur as he knocked on a door. " What you do?" He asked as the door opened. As Shur talked to the little girl, Jin heard him say that her name was Lilli. He nodded at her and looked confused when the little girl hugged Shur. He leaned up against the door frame and pulled out another pear. He offered it to the little girl as he pulled an apple out of his pocket. He was confused as to what they were doing here but he didnt know how to say it,.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:57 am

He chuckled as Lilli stared at Jin for a moment, reaching out for the apple and taking it before she ducked back inside the door and called out to her parents that Shurik was here. He turned to Jin-E and smiled lightly as he patted the man on the back and nearly forced him through the door in a friendly manner. “C’mon Jin-E. Don’t worry, these people wont judge or threaten you. There like my family.” He chuckled and walked in behind Jin, Shutting the door slowly before walking over to a shabby table and laying his share of the meat down on the table. An older woman walked out of a back room and lit the room with her beautiful smile as she walked up and gave Shurik a large hug. “Shurik, Glad to see you out an about after weeks of your seclusion.” He smirked and nodded, hugging the woman back as he responded. “Yeah. Lilli is a fast talker. Convinced me to come out.” He laughed lightly and pointed to the perk he had laid on the table. “There is enough to feed everyone here and more. I was wondering if you could distribute it for me, Keira.” The woman nodded and let out a small laugh before walking over to the meat. “and where did you get all this?” He smirked and looked to Jin-E “We went on a hunt with the king.”

Keira turned to Jin-E and gave him a warm smile, walking up to him and offering an introduction. “Nice to meet you Jin-E, I’m Keira, You could say I’m Shurik’s mother.” She let out a soft laugh and nodded to him. Shurik walked over to Jin-E, smiling as he placed a soft hand on the man’s shoulder. “Well, Me and him need to be going. We have to meet the sire at his palace.” Keira nodded as Lilli came out and gave Shurik a large hug once again before moving over to Jin-E and holding something out for him to take. It was a small figure carved out of wood. The piece shone signs of being burnt into shape and formed. Lilli grinned and spoke to him directly. “Thank you for the Apple.”

Shurik chuckled and began to walk towards the door, pulling it open as he waited for Jin-E to exit the house.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:22 pm

At Shurs push, Jin-e went reluctantly into the house. He had smiled when Lilli took the apple but it was well hidden behind his mask. A look towards Shur showed his major discomfort at being inside a closed area with little room to escape. As Shur closed the door, Jin leaned against the inside door frame so he could be out of their quickly if the need arose. Even though Shur said he shouldn't worry, Jin did as always. He watched with curious eyes as Shur hugged and interacted with the people. When Shur said they were hunting with the king, Jin shrugged slightly " I not. Shur Lux were." He looked at Shur once more before turning his attention back towards the people.

When the older women named Keira began to walk towards him, He leaned back a bit more as he slid his hand closer to his leg. Seeing that Keira wasn't going to do anything as she began talking, he slid his hand away from his leg. "What a mot..mot...moter?" He had tried to say Mother but it didnt come out of his mouth quite right. As Shur said they had to get going, he turned to follow but was stopped as he say Lilli walking up to him. Turning towards her, He bent down so he was at her level. As the wooden figurine was held out, he pulled down his mask. The scar was still their. He gently picked it out of her hands. " Tha..Tha..Thak you" He gave a small smile before he pushed the mask up. He pocketed the gift and reached into his pack. He withdrew his last set of apples and one pear. Pushing them into her hands, he turned and walked out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: One king Falls and Another Rises.   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:00 pm

He walked out of the door behind Jin and waved as he closed the door. He knew the meat was in good hands. He was also very proud of Lilli for giving something back. Jin had given her more fruit and it seemed like the two got along well. The man before him seemed to want to learn about everything. He must have been truly raised in the wild. His mind continued to flutter back to the question back in the house as they walked into the street. He turned and asked Jin, a little confused himself. “Jin-E.. Do you really have no clue what a mother is?” He stared at the man for a while, wondering if he could answer that question. His speech, as broken as it was, was a very good base to be starting from. “Jin-E would you like to learn how to communicate better with people?” He smiled, figuring he could help the man the best he could to start speaking properly.

As they strolled through the back streets, Shurik couldn’t help but notice some sad faces around the area. He started to wonder why everyone was so glum all of a sudden. He pushed the gloom to the side for now and continued his walk towards the King’s Palace. It actually wasn’t far from the smaller housing district they had just come from. A few left turns and other movements and before the two knew it, they stood before the house. A grin on his face shone bright before he turned to Jin and chuckled. “This is where Lux lives.”

Shurik strolled forward, towards the front door before three or so guards swarmed the two and blocked their path. Shurik’s eyes looked to Jin-e to make sure he was still calm before he spoke directly at the guards. “Dragoon Guard, First Class, Shurik Sidorov… We are here on request of Lux, The king.” The guards looked at him shocked and lowered their spears. They spoke sharp and angry “Liar! His Majesty Prince Lux has been reported dead.” Sidorov stared at them and growled. “Liar? I spoke to his Majesty not even a setting sun ago!” his hand pointed at Jin as he continued “This man was also present at the time.” The guards held their weapons back and stared at him before a captain came through the three and looked to the Dragoon. “Sidorov… They found the king almost eaten whole by a Chimera. Lux is dead and the rightful heir to the thrown has already taken his place.” He turned from the guard, growling lightly as he stormed off, not wanting to listen to their lies anymore. He would head to the guard post and find the truth for himself.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Looking at Shur as he asked if he didnt know what a mother is, he nodded " i got no people.." He was slightly stunned as Shur asked if he wanted to learn how to talk better. Shrugging, he looked at Shur " No matter me. I see no people once in many nights." He followed Shur and gazed at some of the people, noticing they werent smiling as Shur usually did. Shrugging, he followed him up to the palace. His eyes got slightly big in awe as he looked up " Tall" Was all he said. He had no idea if it was just Lux living their or if their were many more beings living inside or not.

Returning his gaze back towards in front of him, He noticed Shur and the guard arguing. When he saw that the guards lowered their weapons, Jin-E quickly drew forth both his Kriss and stepped in front of Shur. When they replaced their weapons though, He slid his back into their sheaths and stepped back beside Shur. Looking at Shur, he blinked ' Whats chi..chi..chi.." He threw up his hands in defeat and growled to himself. He looked at Shur as he started to storm off. He quickly followed him as he tilted his head in confusion " We not go?" He pointed behind him to the palace. " Wher Lux at?"
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:26 pm

His fist clenched closed, fire spreading slowly up his arm as anger began to shine in the man’s eyes. He slowly composed himself, shaking his hand out to douse the fire that had risen up him. He took in a slow deep breath and then slowly looked to Jin-E, holding back the emotion that seemed to want to burn out of him like a searing flame. “A Chimera, Jin-E, is one of the beasts of the wild.. a very dangerous beast that is very powerful..” He stared forward for a moment before he continued to walk, reaching the guard post and pushing the barrack door open.

The area flooded with voices as three or more of the guards ran up to him and talked with him. He spoke of the news he had just heard and wondered if it was true, where they truly sincere about his death. Everyone confirmed that the king had fallen and when he had the proof he needed he turned back to Jin-E and shook his head. He walked back up to the man and nodded. “Jin-E.. Lux is dead.” He took another deep breath and walked past the young man, out of the barracks and down the street, Heading for the outpost where he had first met Lux. He was going to train.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:32 pm

He shrugged when he said Lux was dead. It happens to everyone who wasnt careful enough or were to cocky. He followed Shur as he walked to the training field. Thinking carefully, he ran up behind Shur. He smacked him in the back of the head gently as he raced past him " You fight Jin.." His eyes showed that it was for play and more " Fight make good." He laughed slightly as his mind was at war with itself.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:43 pm

He stared at Jin-E and glared somewhat at him before shaking his head and letting out a puff of air. “Fine. Let’s Train together.” He walked into the guardhouse and into the inventory, making his way over to his armor stand. He replaced the bow on its proper shelf and grabbed his two spears, walking back out onto the training field as he stared down the line to Jin. He had his sword and the two spears now and he was set. He stabbed the spears into the ground by his right foot and looked to Jin before waving the man on and smirking. “Come on then. Let’s see what you can do.” He tightened his armor and prepared for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Beginning of a fight    Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Jin-E smiled slightly behind his mask. Taking a deep breath, Jin drew forth two of his Kriss. They were not his only weapons he had. He had another two kriss strapped to his thighs and one in each boot. Behind his back he had a bone Scythe with a small piece of cord attached to them. Twisting his head to pop his neck, He began to back away. When they were at a good enough distance, He began to draw forth a small force of wind behind his hand. Suddenly, he spun around trowing a kriss and launching air behind it to force it on its way faster.

The wind took a little bit of his stamina to create it. He quickly drew another Kriss and stood at ready for a throw or a blast. He was keeping the feral side of him down so that nothing would happen to much. Daring to take a chance, He threw another Kriss at him, leaving him with only two out of four. The other two were speeding towards Shur. One aimed at the arm pit and the other right above his knee cap. Either one of the knifes if they struck home could do partial paralysis in the limb from hitting the nerves or if he was lucky enough, disable that limb for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:08 pm

He smirked, his hand shooting to the two spears along his side, as he began to move forward watching the man’s movements as he threw the first kriss towards him. A small chuckle passed through his lips as he continued to walk forward and stare directly for his opponent. The first Kriss soon found its target, drawing closer and closer as he watched it. Three seconds before the bone connected with him as he walked, he stepped to the side and let the Kriss hit him dead in the chest. The Weapon bounced off the armor and deflected into the dirt. He felt the hit as it had a good deal of force behind it, causing his footing to stumble for a moment, but besides that, his armor seemed to be dented slightly.

When he saw the second Kriss about to be launched he stopped and stabbed the first spear into the ground as he drew the second around and twisted it into a throwing grip. He was closer to Jin and now he could see a better drop on his target. In the moment Jin drew back his second Kriss, reading the throw, he lunged forward and sent the head of his spear straight towards the leg of Jin-E. He had timed it just right that with the speed it was traveling it would pass Jin-E’s Kriss right before it reached 1/4th the distance between the two and strike moments after.

With the throw, thought he was vulnerable to an attack from the charging weapon. So to avoid this he rolled after the spear had been thrown, removing some of the power behind the throw, but preventing the Kriss from striking him in a very weak position. He left his Second spear in the dust and drew his blade, rushing forward with it, hoping to get close enough to Jin to use the bladed weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:17 pm

He saw that the first one hit his armor and dented it. He was even a bit more pleased then it hitting when it made him stumble. He was about to rush forward when he saw the spear being thrown at him. He turned in time as the spear grazed past his unarmored arm, leaving a nice gash. As it sailed by him, he grabbed it. Turning around with it in one hand, he threw it so that it would spin sideways towards Shur. " First blood" Was all that he said towards Shur while the man charged. He quickly threw both of his Kriss again at shur. But this time was different, He gathered enough wind to throw again. The small gust of wind sent them at Shur at the speed of the first one.

Using the wind again made his stamina drop again. He drew forth his roped bone scythe. Gripping the rope in one hand at the base and the other in the middle, he began to spin it around him as shur charged. When shur was close enough, he let go of the middle as it raced towards Shurs legs.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:29 pm

He continued his charge, being nimble even in almost full armor, not upset that his spear had just grazed. He switched his sword, holding it in his left hand as he watched the Kris once again fly for him. With a quick burst of fire from his hand and an equal amount of wind pressure as the one that sent the two weapons for him deflected the two, sending them each in separate directions as his feet continued to carry him closer and closer to his intended target. He felt himself grow somewhat weary after that flames deflect but still found the stamina to charge. He was a little more worn down from running across the open gap then the actual fire he had used.

He saw the bone scythe drawn and the path as it began to swing and then the sudden release as Jin let the weapon barrel towards his open shins. He knew there was no time to fully dodge the weapon so he did the next best thing. He threw himself forward, letting the Scythe strike his shin guards with moderately less force than if he had just stood there like he had with the Kris. The Weapon struck and sent him nearly head over heels. He used this to his advantage as he dropped to the ground and took a hard hold on the rope leading back to Jin.

With a grin on his face he pushed himself up, rope in hand and took Jin-E’s weapon as a dual wield with his sword. With a strong pull, Shurik Ripped the rope towards him, hoping to pull Jin-E with it.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:46 pm

The spear fell short which made Jin growl. Seeing that shur had a hold on his Scythe, he began to build up his stamina for another attack. He was ripped forward towards Shur though, he stumbled closer till he was aproximately 5 feet away from the man. He threw out his free hand towards Shur, sending a massive fire blast towards him up close. He released the rope with one hand and began to back away, his chest rising and falling from the exhaustion of using such a blast. He guessed that he had three more shots left with fire untill he was fully drained. Seeing his Kriss lying on the ground, he took a diving roll towards them. His hands grasped the familiar feel of them. He stood up and turned around, charging straight for Shur, his eyes holding onto his.

He had one scythe left and he was going to save that as much as he can. With his charge, he rolled infront of shur, to avoid any swings as he came up, the points of the kriss trying to drive home in the gaps of his shoulder and his torso.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 pm

He growled, just out of reach at five feet he couldn’t exactly swing his weapon and connect. But before he could even think about throwing an attack he saw a large flame head straight towards him. His first instinct was to roll back and away from the blast. The fire hit him for the most part, scalding mostly his legs as he just managed to dodge the blast itself. A low grumble rose from his lips as he rose to his feet with Jin already charging for him. He saw this as a perfect and most opportune moment as he grinned. There eyes locked, it was going to be now or never with this attack and he knew it wasn’t going to be seen coming.

He waited until the man completed his roll and launched his Attack before he moved his arm slightly, letting the tip graze past his skin before he clamped his arm around Jin’s and twisted it up so the man would rise to avoid the pain. If Jin followed his movement or not was not his concern, but now he had the man’s arm locked and his target in close range. He had built up another attack, and as he bent the man’s arm he brought his hand forward, already in flames and released a large flame blast right towards the face and body of Jin at point blank.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:02 pm

As the blades were stopped and his arm being rent, he twisted so his shoulder broke. His arm rolling around now with out anything to move it, he rolled close into Shur so neither of them would be able to avoid the flames. His one arm that held the knife, swung around to rest the point right against the back of shurs neck. As he caught on fire when the blast hit, he gathered what energy he had left and pointed his face towards shurs. He was on fire and it was burning, though it did not matter to him at that percise moment. All that mattered to Jin was to get Shur. He took a deep breath and blew out all of the stamina and strength he had left from his mouth and nose into Shurs unprotected face in one giant torrent of flame
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:13 am

The searing flames had hit them both, but his armor defended most of his most vital parts from the backlash of his own blast. In a look of bewilderment he watched as Jin prepared his own counter attack. It was all Shurik could do but throw his attacking arm up and into the flames, defending his face as best he could with the bracers he had on his arms. He let out a low growl, He knew they both where becoming weak but he did not know if Jin still had it in him to continue after this. Shurik knew he had one more fire-based attack left, but it wasn’t going to powerful, in him before his stamina all but gave out.

To discontinue the attack that Jin was releasing on him he bent the broken arm back and released it shoving the now open palm into the forearm of the knife hand of Jin. The knife scraped against the back of his neck as it cleared the skin but a small amount of blood was no concern. In the moment of confusion that would most likely ensue, he ducked down under the blast, covered his hand with the small amount of flames he had left, and, using his taught dragoon skill of a better vertical leap, launched himself up and aimed what would be a truly devastating upper cut to the chin of Jin-E.
Back to top Go down
Jin-E

Jin-E

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:47 pm

as soon as shur released him, he used what little wind he had left to suck the oxygen out of the flame, thus putting it out. When he looked down, he felt Shurs fist connecting. He flew up and backwards, when he landed he began to roll up onto his feet. He shook his head and spat out a few bloody teeth onto the ground. He knew he was out of his stamina for power and was extremely tired, but the feral side of him was wanting to continue on. He used his free moving arm to grip his broken shoulder. He shoved it roughly back into place. He tried to move his arm that was broken. It moved but had a limited amount of range to move in. He looked at Shur and took a little fight stance in case the man was still wanting to go. His head was ringing and he was out of options but a hand to hand fight now. Even that was almost beyond his ability to do. " You done?" He looked at Shur awaiting an answer.

His entire body was covered in second and third degree burns. Being so close to the base of the fire helped him survive from being burnt even more. As he gazed towards Shur, his breathing was in a pant like state now. Blood from his mouth ran down his lips and chin. No matter what happened, Jin-E enjoyed the fight him and shur just had. He hadnt had this much fun in what seemed like an eternity for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Incendia Posts   Old Incendia Posts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Incendia Posts
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next