Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Islands

Go down 
+7
Hotaru Shizuka na
Alainn Ceol
Ashling
Sachiel
A'Nailiah
Shurik Sidorov
Micah Masi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

The Islands - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Sotaynru held her close nto wishing his lips to part hers for anything his hand began to slowly rub along her side just barely ruffling her clothes ever so slightly. he smiedl through the kiss and pressed his lips slightly harder to her still maintaining his gentle touch. his canine touched her lower lip ever so slightly and the kisses passion deepend though sotay didnt even realize exactly what he was doing nor why his hert was a rapid beat. his nails slightly dug to her swide as he held her. he remained unwilling to end the kiss tounge over her lower lip barely falliing futher and further into the moment. into that kiss that seemed in gracious hope to be un ending.

(anything that makes you feel uncomfortable i can fix just playing my character)
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Ali's eyes widened at the sudden passion put into the kiss, but she quickly closed them again. She didn't know what to think, she just kissed back. However the way he held her made her uncomfortable and she loosened his grip on her before placing her hands on his shoulders. She pulled away a quick second to breath, then continued the kiss, not thinking about anything. She didn't know what she was doing, and she could tell he didn't know either. She pulled away, a slight blush coloring her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 pm

sotaycontinued for the amount of time it ws willed. until suddenly the mood change ws apparent he could tell. though he noticed it to be he was slightly scaring her. he backed off at that point thinking to himself what could have been too much he made it casual pulling away not to worry her. the lip tugged from hsi canin as he smile his eyes opened looking upon her as she reddened he couldnt help but chuckle at how cute she was. letting his grip lighten he merely rubbed along her sides keeping his eyes transfixed upon her. " im sorry to have firghtened you.." he finally responded with soft wrods before continuing his thoughts." i will go with you howevver slow you desire just communicate with me." he smiled and kissed her once mroe still holding her but not smothering her.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Ali smiled a little bit, then rested her head against his shoulder. "It's okay, you didn't scare me, I was just surprised," which was entirely the truth. She hadn't been scared, just slightly startled. She looked up at him. "And I don't mind going any further, but you have to promise me one thing." Her eyes darkened slightly at the seriousness. "You have to promise me to stay good from now on. Okay? And by that I mean no more killing anyone, in anyway, not even trickery, or helping kill, not one way at all." Should he promise, and follow through, then she would stay with him, but should he not, then he would lose her. But she didn't tell him this part, she wanted him to promise because he wanted to rather than feeling obligated to.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm

sotaynru held her close listening how she spoke she wasnt scared nor intimidated in the least. she explained everythign so perfectly. sighing to himself very slightly as she xplained she wouldnt mind going further hsi eyes widened. though this didnt last long as the gerat mighty but.. came into play. she asked a promise of him though with what he had done lately it was not unreasonable of her. he had to listenintently considering every possible action and things that could happen.how could he do this be a lord army commander yet no death. but at this moment thinking to himself that was his past if all went the way he planned it then perhaps he would never have to even draw blade again except for recreational choice.finaly after all things weighed in hsi mind he looked her directly into the eyes and spoke in calmed tone. " i promise this to you alainn" he didnt take his eyes from hers letting the wrods linger in the air as they had been spoken.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Ali watched his reactions, giggling as his eyes widened. She loved how he hadn't expected that, it made everything more funny. Though, even through the fun, she smiled at his promise. Now she decided finally to forgive him for all he had done wrong. She kissed him briefly. "Thank you," she said, a thank you from her, and those he would have killed. She kissed him again, then held it. She pulled away a few seconds later though, aware she was teasing him slightly. She grinned. "So what would you like to do now?" She asked. "You could play piano for me, we could take a nature walk, we could just sit in front of the fire and talk.." she said, listing off suggestions just to be silly. She grinned again.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Something about this promise made him to the point where he was over joyed almost as if he fealt enlightened. he kissed her back with such passion but then as her stream of questions met his ears he only could find himself breaking into hysterical laughter he knew she deserved an explanation "haha..im sorry alainn its just im so happy i feel new almost like i can finally be young." he smiled to her trying his best to fight back the simple giggles. the giddy blissful happiness that over whelmed his body. kissing her again and again and again almost playfully. "lets just sit here and talk perhaps inspiration shall strike me and i can play something beautiful for you just perhaps." but for now he looked to just sitting with the fire and cuddling her keeping her close so close that the fire seemed almost unnecisary thought eh cinematic beauty of it tantalizing. " so what have you been doing in my time away my dear..?" conversation norml conversation whom kinew one could love and respect such a thing to this extent only whom carry the same hands as he others whom had lived to understand. he loved this every moment of this..
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:02 am

Ali giggled in a childish way at Sotay. He seemed so much happier now, and she was glad. It appeared the promise did alot of good to him. She got up to start the fire, and watched it flare up relatively quickly. She grinned and rather than go back to sit on the couch, she grabbed Sotay's hand and pulled him down gently to sit on the floor beside her. She leaned against the front of the couch, and turned towards him as she answered. "Well, I've been around Micah alot, mostly down in the underwater kingdom." She thought about it for a second. "Oh, and I found a girl on the beach, and helped her out!" She smiled, somewhat proud of having helped the person. Getting somewhat distracted though, she watched the glow of the flames flicker around Sotay's face and giggled softly. "You wanna know something? You look really adorable glowing like that."
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 am

sotaynru watched her smile simply bringing a warmth of athousand incendian fires to hsi own mind his own heart. he soon though was dragged to sit next to her first falling in her lap. he raised up after looking up at her smiling devilishly "hey there beautiful" he said as he peered up at her. and laughed sitting up right she soon leaned against the couch and he sat cross legged. his torn worn cloak his clothes all of it a mess. he didnt think aout it only did as he tore off his shirt. revealing his bruised cut up body some singe marks. though mostly it was still in tact his long wild red hair falling down over him. it was even longer than last thed seen it. and he then found himself listening to her storys. how she had helped someone. it didnt suprise him she was such a caring soul in everything she did. he loved that about her. but the more they conversed the more he realized he had missed. though his thoughts soon interupted as she made a little comment his face reddenign very quickly "shhh" he spoke half smiling and trying to hide his emberasment. " oh well thats ok cause you always are my adorable unique little snow flake" he smiled emphasizing the words ina cute way as he brought his nose to hers and wiggled it to hers a smile peering upon his leps as he was that close to her.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:55 am

Ali giggled and poked Sotay's stomach lightly. "Hi" She smiled, turning a slightly flushed color again. She frowned though, at the bruises and burns. Gently, she kissed each one of the marks she saw. She didn't ask about them though, because she knew she wouldn't like the answer no matter what it was. She was in a good mood, and wanted to stay that way. "I am, huh?" she said after hearing his comment. She giggled softly and kissed his cheek where the red was. "I'll be back in a second..." She trailed off, motioning him to stay where he was while she went into the kitchen and took a damp washcloth back. She sat down beside him again, and began to clean it his cuts first, and once those were clean, she wiped down all the rest of the exposed parts of his body. She smiled and kissed his now clean cheek. "even better." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:21 am

sotaynru smiled as she took toward the kitchen. he seemed puzzled unsure of exactly what to think. he sighed and continued to look to the fire until she had returned with a simple wash cloth. she slowly ran it over him with such loveing tender care her gentle rubbing over his cuts and bruises the soothing water. liek a wife tkaing care of her homeward soldier. he smiled at this as the last bit of the wash cloth was used. he turned and dipped her leaning over her a bit he kissed her not letting lips part he couldnt help but to find his tounge tracing her lip once mroe. but he ended it with a simple word "thank you"
Back to top Go down
Hotaru Shizuka na

Hotaru Shizuka na

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 am

He sat there thinking to himself, a small smile playing on his lips as he slowly imagined what it would be like to have a family, when holidays and festivals are around, instead of sitting in the shadows watching people laugh and smile, see the family's enjoying food and shows within love and joy while he would sit and hate them and himself, while he would shed a tear to each smile he saw... He would now hopefully be one of those smiles within the crowed and this made him happy, though as he continued to imagine, as he saw himself in that family, laughing, smiling, finding a reason to enjoy his life he saw that child from before, in the shadow where he would sit... He saw the child's tears, the pain in his eyes, and blood around the floor and the hate in his heart.

Shin rushed to his feet and out of the small hole which he called the entrance of his shelter, his eyes jumped from side to side, his mind rushing far to fast as his heart pounded within his chest, his breaths short and around him everything moved fluently once more, he needed to find his brother fast, he needed to get information, he knew it was only his imagination, but he couldn't forget that sight, he couldn't tell him self it wouldn't happen... he saw the pain today and then in his thoughts... And only his brother Sachiel would understand what would be the right thing to do... Sachiel's words... and the man from earlier this evening... the Earth user.... Both their words wise... But first he needed Sachiel. "Brother... Please help!"
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Ali smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "your welcome," she said sincerely. She kissed him quickly, then looking at him, quoted "'3 things remain: faith, hope, and love, and the greatest is love'". It fit the situation, in her opinion, after his promise and everything else. She closed her eyes and kissed him, holding it out this time for about a minute before pulling away again. She smiled. "I love you," she said for the first time, and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Sotaynru loved the embrace of her arrms wrapped calmly around him though he found the sight in front much mroe interesting. he found her wonderous beautiful face so normal calm yet the essence of childish happiness to sit over her presence. he loved it. every single moment he spent with the girl though the oncoming doom of the day of the moorow would make things seem even mroe so the reward at thsi point. he had full intention of never killing never anything again though deep in his mind he knew there would be a time where he would have to hurt people. he would have to bury those that threatened his life, hsi alainn his young loving alainn ceol. kissing her with so much passion he held herr so very close to him and then his yes widened but ina happy spark when he heard her words. "love" the word played inhis mind as if the torture him with the falsity it could but did not present. he knew though he had to return from his thoughts as he looked her directly int he eyes hwo couldnt he her eyes so tantalixing the color of the wonderous earth in all its measure. he kissed her again and then turned his cheek to her ear he whispered to her " i love you too miss alainn ceol my love" hsi words illed with so much sincerity ans he kissed her cheek and returned to looking upon her gentle eyes with hsi bold but weak blue.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Ali smiled, loving how the words sounded strung together. Gently she traced Sotaynru's face with her fingertip, memorizing everything about him, and imprinting this moment into her memory. She would never forget this night, and she knew it. She kissed him, tracing her tongue against his lips gently, memorizing their feel too. She pulled away after a few seconds and looked into his blue eyes. She memorized that too. She then closed her eyes, just focusing on his hold. She smiled. There was no way she would forget this ever. She opened her eyes though, not wanting to look away at all.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm

there was no denying it they were growing older new attractions appeals were opening up. one big one a sexual appeal the eyes no longer were only enough. they were perfect loving caring all of those things and he loved to gaze into them so dearly but as he grew he found hiimself admiring other less public parts of the young girl. he wouldnt act of course merely keep his thoughts to himself for as little or long a time as he could. as she kissed him his hand tracing her side once mroe he held her and as her tounge ran to his lip he met hers almost in accidental purpose with his own tounge just a slight touch though it felt nice. it felt like a new boundary line for them but he would wait se hwo she would respond before doing anything. only caressing her side gently smotthing to the cure of her delicate body.
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Ali pulled back briefly out of surprise at the contact, but she soon pressed herself closer to him. She kissed him again, her arms still wrapped around him. Her tongue traced his lips again, a subtle hint for him to do the same thing he did before. Her face turned red again, and she was surprised at her own reaction. She broke away to breath, then continued the kiss, not wanting it to end.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Sotaynru found her tounge once more his own taking and tracing along hers but only for but a second they had crossd a new boundary and he couldnt be hppier it wasnt as if they had jumped entirely to something much mroe never woudl he even attempt that . this slow growing trust between the two of them was somethign to be desired by all young couples in "love" he kissed her back again now this time pulling her into his lap he almost cradled her. he wanted to feel strong to feel liek a real man to hold her with strong arms tell her everythign was gonna work otu and that he loved her so dearly. with each kiss he made upon her only a seconds worth of breath for the amatuer kissers. he held onto her still nothign but a smile as the kissing never ended.
(muahaha im making you have to stop it )
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Ali smiled through the kiss, and kissed back with a surprising amount of passion. She cuddled into Sotaynru loving the way he held her. She pulled away though, for a few seconds of breath, then continued, not ending the kiss until he would end it. She didn't know what she was thinking at this point, or that she was even thinking at all. She knew that she was getting caught up in the moment though, possibly to caught up. She bit playfully but gently on his bottom lip, then backed away slightly, teasing. She grinned, then continued kissing him.
(Nuh uh you arent xD)
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 pm

(time to paint you a pretty little picture)

as time passed int he kiss and him holding her so close keeping barely any distance from them he had gotten more and more caught into the loving desire he had for this girl his tongue moving snake like around hers as if to tease it more so adding to the desired passion his slightly sharper nails ran along her side though however calm he was the ghostly touch was enough to send slight chills. and in all this sotaynrus lips caressed hers folding over lightly every once in awhile retracting his tongue to suck upon her lips gently. his right most canine soon caught ant tightened very lightly on her innards of the lower lips merely to add tot he teasing playfulness of the situation. until again tongue met bottom lip in the odd struggle wondering whom would finally end this who wanted to it certainly not him. he folded his upper lip over her lower pulling ever so slightly and the canine caught once more tugging this time repeating these actions as he slowly pressed forward passion not only in this oral fixation but also in every part of his essence the way he layed her down beside the fire side and moved slightly to her side to get better vantage for the kissing his hand stroking her cheek so gently as his other hand braced him . he did this so he didnt appear scary rather lost int he moment passionate and caring as he spoke again on the left side of her lips slightly rearing off before continuing the kiss that seemed to never want to end. " i love you alainn" a simple smile as his eyes met hers and lips met once more his face tilted to continue and his eyes closed for the time.

(xD you will)
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Understanding   The Islands - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 am

It wasn't as if Sachiel couldn't understand Shins reasoning as they sat there and spoke. Micah had earned Sachiels trust. She had put her trust in him. However, Shin knew nothing of the royals. He hadn't been introduced to that life yet, and it was reasonable for him to have his reservations. "I don't know what Micah has planned..." He responded. "But I do know that her motivation will always be the betterment of her clan and her family. With that in mind, I know that both she, and the woman who appeared before us, will not abandon, or betray us." He gathered a handful of sand in his palm, and opened his fist, watching the sand scatter wildly back onto the beach. "Family in Siram is different from family anywhere else." He told him. "It's the power of the ocean." He gathered another handful of sand in his right hand, and gathered a stream of water with his left, adding it to the clump of sand. "It holds us together. just as it does the sands on the beach." When he opened his hand this time, the sand did not fall, rather sit on palm, a compact ball. He placed the ball on the beach, and smiled to Shin. "I'm not asking you to put your complete trust in Micah right away, only to give us a chance. I think you'll find it quite beneficial."

Sachiel watched the young boy as he appeared seemingly out of nowhere, and he knew exactly what Shin was thinking. People like them, who were born with nothing, understood that feeling. The emptiness of being without, and the drive to obtain something more. It was something that could never be denied. He listened to Shins request, and shook his head. "You can tell her yourself. The meeting will resume tomorrow, for everyone to make their final decisions. I hope to see you there." He sat there on the beach for quite some time after Shin left. He wondered where he would go. Now that he thought about it, he didn't know where Shin lived... There was a room set up for him in the Kingdom already, but by the time he could turn to tell him, he was already gone. He would sit there on the beach for quite some time, reflecting on the twists and turns his life had taken. The loyalties, and allies he had gained. He couldn't help but wonder where his life would go from there. Seems seemed to be shaping up for another major twist. Not only that, but the ocean still spoke to him of a great storm coming. Hopefully, this new found family would be able to guide itself through...
Back to top Go down
Alainn Ceol

Alainn Ceol

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Ali's arms stayed wrapped around his neck even when he laid her down. She shivered slightly, although she was not cold. Quite the opposite, actually. The combination of the fire heat and his body heat was warm and enjoyable. Upon hearing his words she only hummed an "Mmm" by which she met "I love you too", because she didn't want to break away. She opened her eyes slightly, and as their eyes met, she smiled. She closed the little distance between them by pressing herself to him and pulling him closer. One arm still remained wrapped around his neck, but she ran one small hand down his back just once, tracing the dip where the spine was, before wrapping that arm back around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm

The sensual heat caught their bodys so perfectly no sweat just a comfortable warmth sotaynru rarely sweat due to his desert lands he was used to this. he kissed her so gently his body moving perfectly to hers. though he had forgotten he was still shirtless. this moment could appear very erotic to those that peered upon it but there were none this time only them they were alone and unfortunatly the calming heat made sotaynrus tired body yearn for the solace of sleep though his heart and mind wished to be wrapped upon this moment forever more. he smiled kissing her again lightening up he only gave but a whisper to her " i hope to have so many mroe nights like this wiht you alainn." he truly did though he was unsure what the events of the morrow would hold. for now he would hold her as he asked one mroe question his soothing calming voice. "love are you tired?"
Back to top Go down
Faye

Faye

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Clam ocean breeze that held dear to the gulls of the shore his was truly beauty in its finest caricature. the young man could only find a simple smile to befall his lips as he stepped upon the damp sand closest to the simple sea beside him. " such inspiration, compassion, beauty, yet all in a single place this the home." he talked calmly to himself his voice lighter more majestic than alot of peoples. his body wrapped ina simple pin stripe jacket; as was his skin the palest usually to be seen, especially in the lands of siram. In hand he found his case a simple Lute and at his waist a thin long sword. now his petite face would find he gazed over to the sun above. he waited to finish a simple serenade of wondrous comparison in the moon and the sun. it was wrenching to his mind and powerful to the hearts that could but grasp enough of reality to fathom he coexistence of such wondrous marvels. finally finding a small oak tree he sat his rear down sliding calmly down the tree he pulled his knees to his chest and began to write. looking over everything he tapped his calligraphy pen to his smooth chin. and smiled before his eyes would widen and he would find himself in a flow that was unmatched. by most any. his mind vacant exempt for the observations he found to his liking to add wonder to this soon to be completed masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Micah Masi

Micah Masi

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 pm

The last thing Micah had expected in a situation such as this, was the complete 180 turn around she set forth; she was willing to go with her, now? To be lead, none the less? Perhaps she was fooling, using this as a way to get back at Micah for being gone so long? No; Aureila wasn't like that, not in the slightest. Aurei was hurt; truly, and deeply, and Micah had caused it. But she was not the one to get back in a way such as that. Slowly, she half pivoted on her heal, eyes lifting to gaze quizzically upon the planes of her little sister's face. Sincere, was she; it was easily told by genuine smile upon her lips. And with the sight of this smile, Micah couldn't help but to allow one of her own. Her arm outstretched toward her sister's, clasping hands and leading her through the faintly familiar maze of hallways, that would bring her back to where she had started. Of course, the guards would quite possibly be taken off guard that their Princess was leaving with Siram's. Micah would pause at their questioning gazes, allowing Aureila to explain to them her brief trip, before leading her once more through the passage of the guards; out of the palace, and off to the right, where a small building in which the pod systems where running. Bright smiles were exchanged between her and the attendants, and though their gazes were all the more inquiring, they allowed passage as well with little questioning or sway. With a polite nod in their direction, her eyes lifted to meet Aurei's; deviousness displayed with much amusement as she tugged her little sister gently along into the pod. They were sent off with ease, the trip a short one: a few minutes, at best. And as they were thrust through the beautifully crafted mazes of the underwater pod system, her eyes couldn't help but to gaze out into the vast ocean surrounding them. The brilliant cobalt and azure waters kissed the sea-glass system in such a way, an oceanic glow was cast upon both of them. Fish would swim by every few seconds; sometimes even the sea serpents, jellies, dolphins. It was all so... picturesque, in such a beautiful and dazzling way. Micah couldn't help but to stare.

Of course, time always passes, along with the brilliant moments that make life worth wild; they soon found themselves slowing to a stop. Sivus, the main island of Siram. As the pod system opened up, the crystal clear, ocean-air greeted them with a pleasant embrace; tantalizing her very taste buds as she managed a small giggle. So easily, Micah had eased back into her normal, childlike, playful self; hand clasping her sister's lightly, as if they were best friends, twins; pulling her out into the bright sunny sky. The translucently magnificent silver hair that fell over her shoulders was kissed instantly with a golden glow; creating a halo around her head. With a small grin, she stepped out into the cobble stone streets of Sivus and threw her arms up; embracing the day with an amused laugh. "Home, at last!" She crooned, cheeks dimpling under the intensity of her smile. "Theres so much to do, so much we've missed... What do you wan-" Soon, she was cut off; sight catching on an oddly placed figure in the distance. A man, perhaps? But the color of his dress wear didn't suite the normal Siram member. At least, it didn't seem so, from this far away. Perhaps an Incendian? She wouldn't have been surprised; what, with the break out of war, refugees were bound to have come. Something about this distant figure, however, seemed oddly... familiar. Cocking her head sideways with a quizzical glance, her eyes shifted back to her sister, as if to question whether they should investigate. Curiosity was apparent in her gaze, and at this point, it was almost as if they time they had spent apart escaped her. She would fall easily back into the familiar comfort of being around her sister; the only question was, how would Aureila act? Would she accept Micah's sincerity and get back into the swing of things, as well, or would she hold he grudge?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Islands   The Islands - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Islands
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next