Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manaer Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gersham

Gersham

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Located between the Iristaram Mountain range, where the Atrum reside, and the much larger territory of Incendia Calx, the Iristaram Forest in unclaimed land. However, it is often visited by Atrum members for the sake of hunting and forraging. The woods get very little light through the dense, plentiful trees, but berries and other fruits can be found by whose who know how to look. As far as anyone knows, the land is uninhabited by humans, but there are a plethura of wild beasts, whom Atrum captures and tames for income Deeper in the forest, however, are more dangers, which are not to be tampered with.
Back to top Go down
Gersham

Gersham

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Light, Dark, Light, Dark… Gersham walked through the forest alone, counting his steps. Or rather, whether the area in which he stepped was blessed by the sun, or shaded by the shadows of the plentiful trees that towered above him. It was a constant hobby of his. The Exiled one, and yet, the one of true knowledge and wisdom. A master of shadows, he was, but he also appreciated the light, for it was light, that casts a shadow on an object. He wandered the woods in search of food. Any small catch would do. He wasn’t here to feed his clan, honestly, he just needed a moment away from them all. A moment to clear his mind of the noise, and simply enjoy life. He didn’t have that opportunity often, since being declared the Leader of the clan. He loved them, but he needed times like this as well. As the thoughts flowed through his mind, he realized that he had traveled further than he had intended. Further than he had in the past at least. It would probably be in his best interest to turn back soon. But as he prepared to do so, a wild boar caught his eye. “Pork Chops for lunch, eh?” he said to himself with a smile.
The forest was the perfect place for a member of Atrum to hunt. All the tools he could possibly need were provided. The shadows of the trees began to shift, as the man extended his arms. They wrapped around the boars neck, and silently squeezed the life out of it. Once the boar was indeed dead, the shadows released his neck, and one small shadow, perhaps from a branch, seemed to rise off the ground, lifting the boar by his hind leg, while the rest formed a variety of different sized and shaped blades, which would skin the beast, gut it, and prepare it to be cooked. As the wood for Gershams fire was delivered to him, he took a seat. He was preparing to cook his meal, but he couldn’t overcome the feeling that he wasn’t alone…

Back to top Go down

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:18 pm

She couldn't take it there anymore.. What good was she? Obviously not that much anymore. She packed her things in the middle of the night, and left. Firmly closing the castle doors, showing that she was angry, but didn't want to wake them up by slamming them. She made her way up to the surface, and just started to walk. Walk away from all of that stuff that she didn't want to see, hear about, or think about anymore. She walked the wide lands Of Daratan. She had seen all of the different clan's kingdoms towering up into the atmosphere. She kind of rolled her eyes, and carried on with her long, long walk. She could walk to the other side of this country if she damn well wanted to. She can do whatever she sets her mind to, and this time was to be isolated from all of the thick headed bags of flesh called "humans." She belonged with the beasts. Alone. The joy-filled lonely days all to herself as she walked was more than fantastic to her. Every passing day, she would get closer and closer to the beasts around her. Many days passed, and she washed everyday in a lake or pond with the fishes. She loved life alone. After about two weeks of traveling on foot, she was wore out. She didn't think she could walk another step. Her last stop was this big forest area. She didn't care what it was called, but she would find out soon enough. The first thing that caught her eye was a little cottage looking house. Like..an elf's house. It was a bright green from the vines that covered it from the floorboards on the outside, up to the rooftops. A round thatched roof. The sweet scenery showing no signs of deforestation of any kind. The silent zephyrs making the leaves and the tops of trees sway back and fourth like ballroom dancing. She fell in love. The sounds of birds waking her up every morning, and coyotes putting her to sleep every night. She was already home. She was going to bring in all of her new things in, and everything will be perfect. Away from everyone, and already forgetting what it's like to be like that others she was around. Not knowing anything in the world beyond hers. This was part of -her- property now...and she isn't to be messed with..

Back to top Go down
Gersham

Gersham

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 am

After shaking off his nerves, Gersham returned to the task at hand. He figured they were simply bothering him because he had ventured deeper into the forest than he expected to. The boar still hanging by its rear leg, as Gersham prepared to start his fire. He removed his shirt before he began, exposing a number of tribal tattoos over his chest and back. These tattoos were used in order for Gersham to channel his energies in order to use more intricate and powerful techniques, such as the one he was about to perform. He set up the site for his fire, and picked up the two sticks he intended to use in order to start the fire. The shadows from the mans arms wrapped around the branches, and began to rotate around them as he rubbed them together. The shadows rotated in the opposite direction, building up extra energy and friction in order to spark the fire much faster than simply rubbing sticks together alone. It took only a moment to get a decent flame started, then, it was finally time to start cooking his meal. Cutting the Boar into a number of chops and slices of meat, which he pierced with stakes made of shadow, which he hung over the flame to cook. The food wouldn’t be seasoned and extravagant, but it would be food, and it would keep him moving. When ready, he took a single strip of meat, and bit into it. It was surprisingly good tasting, he thought, as he looked up toward the trees above him.
Back to top Go down

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Today was her first day in the forest. Living alone. Well, maybe. She heard footsteps of another the night before. She was kind of suspicious, but she figured it was an animal and just shrugged it all off. But, today, she heard the innocent choking of a small boar. Her eyebrow cocked up and was really wanting to know what was going on. she got up, and she stretched. All ready for the day, kinda. She looked over to the large pond in the middle of the forest, which was kind of close to her house. She smiled, and she brushed her hair, and said to herself quietly. "Bathtime.!" she spoke in a sing song voice. She stepped outside, and she whistled loudly. A sweet, musical tune. She stood by the door, and heard the familiar noise of her new friend. Her sweet male wolf by the name of Achilleos. He was a bright white one with bright blue eyes and a black spot in the middle of his chest. He ran up to her and jumped in her arms. She caught him and he licked all over her face. "Hey, sweetie!" She sat him down, and then she went inside. She grabbed some clothes and then took them to him, everything she needs. She placed some of the clothes in his mouth and told him where to take it. He was on his way. He made about two trips and she brought her brush, and the things she needed to wash her hair with. She walked next to her wolf, until they made it to the large, clear blue pond. Created by the Siram people. She shrugged, and then she placed her hands on her sides and she removed her shirt, then it was her pants. Then it was the other things. Her under garments. She told the wolf to wait here with her, and he jumped in the water with her sand started to bathe himself, swimming around and dipping his head underwater like a little duck. She bathed with her dog in good clean water. Then she smelled meat cooking. Her eyebrow cocked up, and she continued bathing, she wasn't going to get out anytime soon, but she had a feeling that she wasn't the only one here. She was very shy about her body being exposed..especially around men. She started to blush, but she lathered herself, when she went to her ankles, she held them up, her wolf got a good hold of it, and flipped her over. Leaving her headfirst in the water.

Last edited by Zaria Rae on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gersham

Gersham

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:13 am

The meat from the boar was actually pretty good! But it was entirely more meat than he could eat on his own. After finishing two chops, Gersham found himself full and unable to eat anymore. He sighed, and made a small bag out of the shadows, which he put the rest of the meat in. “Man, I’m parched.” He said to himself. The meat had caused him to grow quite thirsty. He knew there was a lake not too far back from his location, and decided to stop by before heading back home. He was there in a matter of moments, in fact. He walked all the way up to the lake before being approached by a wolf. The beast growled at him upon coming too close, but Gersham didn’t seem bothered. Where his father may have killed the beast on sight, Gershams nature was different. “Hey there big guy.” He said to the wolf, as he reached into his bag and pulled out a large piece of meat that was cooked pretty rare. “You should enjoy this.” He said, as he lay the meat before the canine. The run in with the wolf had distracted the man, however, from the fact that he wasn’t the only human present. “If you don’t mind, big guy, I’m just going to get a little drink.” He walked over toward the lake, but just when he reached the side, he stopped in his tracks at what he saw. He dropped the bag from his hand, and the meat all fell to the ground, exposed for the animal to do as he pleased with. “I’m.. I’m sorry…" He said toward the nude image of beauty before his eyes. "I didn’t know anyone else came out here.” He turned his back to the water as not to stare at the woman, exposing now the tattoos on his back instead of his chest. But the image of her face and body were already implanted in his mind. He would surely have dreams of it for nights to come…
Back to top Go down

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 am

She was enjoying her bath, with her sweet animal. And him messing with her, and her doing it back to him. Her slick body wet and nude. She was facing the mountains away from her house and away from the smell of the meat. To where he back was exposed to whomever were to see her washing herself. Her stupendous curves as well as her dark brown hair falling down to the small of her back, and it shining and warming up from the bright yellow sun. She was humming to herself and to her animal. Washing her hair after washing off her body, her arms were up and her fingers were all soapy running through her own hair. Her natural curls all long and looked like swirled waterfalls. She heard someone talking and she jumped, she didn't expect for others to be here at this time. She rinsed out her hair, and spoke to him While he was turned around. "Well, Hi..I didn't expect others to know about this place." She turned around, and she walked out of the lake finished with her bath. She was fully nude. While he was turning around, she pressed her wet hand against his back, and pushed him a bit, grabbing a towel underneath him. She wrapped herself in it, and her wolf stood next to her, she walked around to face his face, and tilted her head. "I don't come by here. I live here. I just moved in yesterday." She smiled at him and tilted his chin up and looked at his tattoos on his body, and how nice his body was. Her still in just a towel. "I like those." She giggled and then Achilleos grabbed her clothes and ran them to the house. "Here, come to my house. You're out of food supply, and you need something to drink" She grabbed his wrist and took him to her house to take care of him, blushing deeply from him seeing her like this.
Back to top Go down
Gersham

Gersham

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:55 am

It wasn’t every day that Gersham came across a naked woman. In fact, he had never seen one before. Is this what all women looked like beneath their clothes? Couldn’t be. He had seen the women of his clan, and there was no way they were so… so perfect. The thought almost caused him to miss her statement, but luckily, he caught on at the last moment. “Yeah, um. I come out here to escape the noise. Just, get away from all the people, you know?” Her hand took him by surprise, pushing him from his position, as he hadn’t realized he was on her towel. A smile lit up his face as she stepped before him. He also noticed how well tamed the wolf was. “I didn’t know there were humans living in the forest. That’s quite a surprise.” He remained perfectly still as she examined his body and tattoos. Perhaps it was discipline that held him still, and perhaps it was nervousness. Either way, he didn’t move an inch. “Thank you.” He said, in response to her compliment. “I got them on my eighteenth birthday.” He didn’t bother to tell her their purpose. It didn’t matter anyway. “House?” He asked, as the woman was suddenly pulling him toward her home. “There are houses out here?” He probably wouldn’t hear her answer, for as she walked, her towel flowed at the bottom, exposing just enough skin to hold his attention. When they arrived at her house, the man simply stood in the doorway, not wanting to move, for fear of misstepping, or going somewhere he was unwelcome. “You have a beautiful home.” He told the woman. Offering her a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Her being around such a handsome man, with very nice tattoos on his nice body, She bit on her lip and just started to think this was all unreal, like..well, it wasn't real! Like an entire dream all while she was in deep sleep. But..it wasn't. I was real, and she was there when this was happening. Whenever she heard him talking about getting away from everyone, her face lit up entirely. she had never met someone who wanted to be away from people like she did, 'Twas the reason as to why she moved out here anyway. She hated being around a lot of people, well, yes, she would go into that clan or whatever to get everything she needs, but she always came back quickly. She started to ramble on. "Oh..my gosh. Who are you telling? I hate being around people all of the time, they get..on my nerves.." she jerked him close, her chest pressing to his, speaking in a low, growling tone. "And you don't...want to get on my nerves..." She smiled then lead him around again "So, I moved out here to permanently get away from them, and they don't have to bother me, or my sweet wolf who sprinted off, Achilleos. Oh, and I'm sorry if he started to growl at you or whatever..he's really protective about his naked mistress when I'm bathing. He's very tame though, and if I let you touch me at all, he's fine with you." She just nodded and listened to him as he spoke, and she just kinda pulled him along with her. "Of course! I've loved this place..it's so pretty..I like scenery.And you're welcome, honey buns." She had this sudden urge to hug him. She stopped, and felt him bump into her. She turned around and she wrapped her arms around his neck, and hugged him tightly. Standing on her tippy toes, she felt his lovely body press to hers. She pulled away quickly, and then she started to walk again "Eighteenth , you say? And how long ago was that?" they made it to her house and she replied far after he asked. "Yes! They're houses here...well..there's one..and it's mine, but it's still a house.!" She invited him inside of her house. She went to the bathroom to put her under wearings on, then stepped out to get dressed. She forgot he was here. "Shoot!" She flushed red from him seeing her half naked now, even though he's seen her kinda nude. She got dressed, and now life was a little better for her. She smiled back at him, and her wolf came up behind him and started to smell..him. And he stuck his nose into things he smells.
Back to top Go down
Gersham

Gersham

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Zaria wouldn't know it, but the two of them were thinking the same thing. It must be a dream. Gersham had never once come across another human while wandering the forest. And he suddenly crosses a woman like HER? Not only that, but while she was bathing?! It was unreal. But reality had a way of smacking one in the face, the way it did both of them in that moment. Gersham smiled, holding back a slight chuckle as the woman spoke. She was quite friendly, considering he was a random man who saw her in the middle of her bath. His eyes widened, however, as she jerked him toward her, only a thin towel standing between his bare chest and hers. "I'll keep that in mind." he said to her, secretly wondering what would happen if he DID get on her nerves. He continued to listen to what she had to say. It was interesting. He came out here to get away on occasion, but he would NEVER move away to a life of isolation. Then again, he had a clan to lead. He shrugged as she apologized to him. "He's a wolf. Wolves growl. It's no problem." He listened to her explanation of the way she had trained the beast, and smiled once more. "I suppose you should let me touch you then, just to be safe." He joked. He wasn't exactly experienced with flirting, but it seemed to come naturally to him. Perhaps something he could thank his father for, one day.
Honey Buns? He thought, laughing silently at her odd way of addressing him. "Let's see..." he said as he thought. "One year, two months, and... Sixteen days." He counted on his left hand, as she had occupied his right one. "Any particular reason you ask?" he asked with a grin, knowing that she asked in order to find out how old he was. Of course, he had also started to wonder about her age as well. "One house is better than none." He said with a laugh. "Until recently, my people all lived in caves." He waited patiently while the woman was in the bathroom, but was more than surprised when she came out in her underwear. It made little difference, due to the fact that he had already seen her in the nude, but seeing the embarrassment on her face, he quickly changed the subject. "If we're going to get to know each other so well, we should at least know eachothers names." He said as he looked away, forcing himself not to stare. "I'm Gersham." He told her. He then jumped in reaction to the wolf surprising him. He turned around, and offered him a hand to smell. "There you go. much better"
Back to top Go down

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:21 pm

There's no way that he could be real, he's the most beautiful thing that she has ever seen. His lovely body, and when it was pressed to hers, she couldn't believe how well it was shaped, and how toned it was. Back then, her heart started to race when she did it herself, she couldn't even look in his eyes for such a long time before just..well, never mind that. Her eyes narrowed instead. "Yeahh..you -better- keep that in mind." He was already to like second base. He already got to see her naked, and in her house within the first about thirty minutes of meeting, and they didn't even know each other's names. She stroked the top of her wolf's head and then scratched behind his ears while sitting next to her. She raked her fingers through her hair, her long long hair. And her deep hazel eyes looked into his. Big and dilated her pupils were. She swayed back and fourth when he spoke to her, listening to every..little bit of words he said in response to her rambling on and on. Her mind going off into her own little world about him. And when he said something about him touching her, her ears perked up from her conversation. Her eyebrow cocked up, and a little smirk crawled on her lip "You know...if you keep saying that.." she pressed her body against his. Her head tilted up at him, and looking into each eye carefully. "It just might happen.." Her staying this close to him for the remainder of this conversation. Her fingers walking up his chest. "So..if you got it a year ago..that means that you're nineteen? Just like I am? How weird, you look like you're at least twenty one. I asked you to see how old you were. I think you already knew though.." Her fingers tilting up his chin by running off of it. This was her way of flirting. This came to her naturally from her father. Them two both huge flirts. "Well, hello there, Gersham, I'm Zaria. As you can see..I'm a little mixed breed of course, but I don't really know what I'm mixed with. And aren't you like..a rich person or something. Who lives in a big castle..a royal?" Hopefully he didn't get in trouble for being in a peasant's house with her half naked, and pressed all into him. She picked at her lip, it being a bad habit of hers, feeling him jump from her animal, and she smiled while he sniffed his hand, the residents of this house being very fond of this newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Gersham

Gersham

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 pm

He sealed his lips as she warned him once more not to get on her nerves. it seemed all he could do. There was no way he wanted to get on HER bad side anyway. Not because he was afraid of her, but because he liked her. It was instinctive, and he couldn't help it. He licked his lips as she pressed against him. He didnt realize he did it, but the feeling of her body against his caused his mouth to water. "Don't tempt me." he said to her, knowing that she was more than capable of doing so. Not only that but his breath became shallow as she spoke to him in such close proximity. The muscles in his chest tensened as her hand walked up it. " Ah, so we're the same age?" He foind a particular irony in that. Fate, perhaps? "I really look older?" he asked. He had never been told that before."Pleasure to meet you, Zaria." The emphasis was on 'pleasure' as he kissed the back of her hand. "No. I'm definitely not rich or anything. I'm from a little clan over in the mountains." he explained. "What about you? Where are you from?" He had a particular interest in her. he had intended to be headed jope by this point, but she had caused him to completely forget such details.
Back to top Go down

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 pm

She watched as his raw, pink tongue run across his lips, and a shiver ran all through her body, from head to toe. She could get on her bad side with him, he's too much of a sweetheart. She could tell by now that he was raised well by his parents, too bad hers weren't with her. She wrapped her arms slowly around his neck. Her lips brushing his, her nose nuzzled up against his. "But..I like to tempt you...I wonder how far you can go. You seems like a strong guy. I think you can handle all I have, and still won't be phased, yeah?" She giggled and traced the tattoos on his back. "Well, gee...how long did this take to do, and how low does it go?" seeing a little peek of it underneth his umderwear. "Yes, Gersham, we are the same age, and you do look like you are older than I. Has no one ever told you that before? Please, the pleasure is all mine." She said something aloud in her mind, her cheeks blushing red when his lips connected to her light mocha skin. She bit on her lip, and listened to what he had to say. An idea popped in her head. "Well, maybe after I get..erm..dressed, you can show me where you live. Is that okay?" she smiled brightly, "And I'm from Siram. I had to head out of there for plentiful reasons. I may tell you about it later." She went off to put clothes on, to go on a trip to town with a really cute boy that probably all of the girls there go crazy over, she was already one of them.
Back to top Go down
Gersham

Gersham

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:00 pm

She was quite a character. Intriguing... Not only that, but affectionate, especially for a woman he barely knew, but he certainly wasn't complaining. His right arm wrapped around her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck; his hand resting on the small of her back. He swallowed lightly, as their faces met. Surely this was a dream. It must have been. "But you shouldn't." he retorted. "After all, I'm a stranger. No telling what I might do." a somewhat seductive grin played on his face as he spoke. Her next comment caught him off guard. Handle all she had? Unsure how to react to that, he simply looked toward the ground, a light shade of pink filling his face. Deep, calm breathes escaped his lips, as she traced his tattoos, showing more of her curiosity about them. "The full process took twenty-four hours." he told her. Her next question was quite surprising as well. she wasn't shy at all. "would you like to see?" he asked, pinching his pants, and the shorts underneath, and peeling them back. The tattoos went down only slightly below his waistline, barely touching his pelvic area. he then released his clothing, allowing it to return to its normal position. By this point, he had completely taken in his surroundings, and relaxed slightly. "No. No one has told me that before." he said. He laughed when she mentioned getting dressed. He had forgotten that she wasn't dressed because it was the only way he had seen her. "Sure, why not?" He answered. "It's nothing as glorious as this, however." He leaned against a wall as she left to get dressed. He would wait patiently, until she was prepared to go.
Back to top Go down

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:45 pm

He sure did catch her eye at first glance. She caught a good one too. But, she hated the feeling she had when she was all over him like this. So, she decided to limit herself even though she wanted to pounce on him. His hand pressing to the most sensitive part of her body, her deeply arched back, made the muscles on her body tense up a bit. This wasn't real..none of this was real, "Am...am I dreaming? Are you real?" Her hazel eyes looking innocently up into his. Him towering over her like that, she liked his height. She liked having to look up at him whilst he speaks to her. She blinked. Twenty four hours?! Really?! She shook her head, and she came back to reality. "It...what? Didn't it hurt having a needle in your skin for that long? And what is it fo..." Her breath was tooken away when he lowered his pants that low. She tried noe to stare, but her eyes were locked on to it. She tore her eyes away from it. "I'm sorry if I stared...I...I didn't mean to.." She gulped and her face fkushed a deep red. She got a pair of short shorts on, and just a shirt, it went well with it. She didn't wear any shoes, she didn't feel the need to. She took his wrist and guided him outside, her canine bouncing after them. She walked next to him, and she lets go of his wrist. She just followed him to wherever they were going. Her smilng the whole time, and nudging him, being the flirty girl she is.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm

he had knew he woudl appear wierd for his odd liking of the darkness of its habitants. he sighed slightly his silouhette starting to mock him it went with his emotions. ridicule was what he knew the only thing he knew though he heard her next question clearly enough. " i do live out here alone only though becaue its easiest... " he turned back to her and smiled " of course not easy for me but i dont matter the people i lived around they matter so i seperated myself so they could li8ve happily.." his biggest though were his own family on this specific matters when he had been younger he had taken a liking to the shadow powers that he possessed by blood one of the few yet to make an appearance. his parents could appreciate this demonism, heresy to the god dragon of the land of daratan. he didnt understand. the beating the rituals they attempted to perform to make him " normal" " honestly its whats best i stay here alone" he sighed a slight bit " what about you, what brings you this way?" he was happy to change the subject upon her to keep it upon himself only seemed to be a waist of lovely oxygen though he wouldnt avoid the subject if she wished to know he would tell her. if she abandoned him it would be anouther tearless night out of strong pride coaxed only by the sound of his canine friends int heir grand quest. more isolation she would leave and this would have all been just anouther night mare to leave him in restless despair. though he honestly in some form had a hope that it wouldnt turn out that way.
Back to top Go down
Gersham

Gersham

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 pm

It was odd the way everything was happening, indeed. A chance meeting, however one playing out as if it had been predetermined. Gersham didn't believe in fate. In his eyes, predetermination was foolishness. The people of his clan believed that anything that happened to you was the result of your actions. Hard work brought about strength. Laziness made you weak. They had instilled those values into Gersham from birth, but this meeting, he couldn't attribute it to any action he had taken. He couldn't take credit for it... He smiled as Zaria asked her question. He pinched her, then pinched himself. "I'm not dreaming." he said with a laugh. "Are you?" Surely he was real. He couldn't be a nineteen year old dream, could he? The life he lived had been too intense to be someone elses dream, though he couldn't help but wonder, for just a moment.

He looked down at his own chest as Zaria marveled at the time that went into the project that covered almost half his body. But she didn't quite understand their purpose, or the work that went into them. "No, the needlework only took seven hours. I didn't mind that too much." He didn't show much emotion as he recalled that event. "The remaining seventeen hours were spent infusing the tattoos with special energies to enhance my capabilities. Not THAT was Hell." He shuttered slightly as he recalled it. The burning sensation that he felt on that day was almost unbearable. This was quickly forgotten, however, when he saw her reaction to him showing her where the tattoo ended. "Calm down." He told her. "I got a pretty good look at you too, after all." He teased. In reality, he looked at her for less than two seconds before turning his back. His heart pounded, though only once, when she grabbed his wrist, pulling him back into the forest, and he began his walk toward Atrum, leading her back to his home, the clan unspoken.

He noticed one of his own clansmen in the forest, as they got closer to the Village. Syn, was his name, he believed. He was a bit of an outcast, even for a member of Atrum, but he seemed to be in the company of a woman as well, though he didn't recognize her. The energies he released were quite impressive, however. He had never noticed it before. He held up a finger, asking Zaria to wait for just a moment as he approached the two. The woman seemed to be injured. "Is everything ok?" He asked. He wouldn't intrude on them if he wasn't needed. He would simply continue on his date. However, he would be returning to speak with Syn again, once he was alone...
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:55 pm

he sighed with a simple smile as he had explained all of this. now listening feeling the shades work their way through the forest. he was almost curious but he wouldnt risk running to feed his immagination over this. his attention soon pulled back by her heart warming words. the thing she described to him he had read it once. long ago. in a story though that was wht it was a story for princes and princesses and of course those with enough fortune or welath to obtain it wihtout any effort. he sighed " only can i hope for that though to have something and have it run away from you is far worse than to have nothing at all." he lowered hsi head a bit knowing full well the melo drmatic fetures he showed he had to stop this.

as his head sat there he heard her go on about how she was in a similar situation hwo she didnt belong could she truly be that alike? though he found her story of finding this place much more exilerating a childish smile upon his face his crazed blue eyes widening. " something happend that you had to run from home what was your quest like?! he was excited though hardly noticing how obnoxious truly he wqaas being with the thing he loved storys detailed honest ventures. where his immagination could paint he story in his own mind. soon thought eh two from before that had caught his attention did so again. as the man approached almost in sintinct he clinched his fist as the shadows snaked about sharpening like bladed vectors. he noticed the tattoos his eyes widening.. "ger..gersham" the man was known among the people a respected figure he only found it correct to almost bow to the man. he spoke in what appeared to bea stutter letting the shadow die around him he rose back up " all is fine though she was hu.. he almost finished the sentence before his mind caught up in a selfish spree. he didnt want gersham to take her with him to get treated yet he wanted her well. he was contradicting himself now. finally after the though finished and a final sigh. " hurt she was hurt and needs treatment..." he turned hsi head lightly after saying this. as if he felt a pain he wouldnt return to atrum would this be good bye? he sighed playing a tune in his own mind to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Gersham

Gersham

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Waves of energy, much like thermal heat begin to leak from Gershams body, in response to Syns defensive stance. Of course, there was no actual heat, but the air surrounding him seemed to waver, like that of a hot summer day. When Syn recognized him, and lowered his defenses, Gersham did the same. He could see the conflict on his face as he looked back and forward between the two, and he understood well. "Well, it's lucky we passed by." He told him. He examined the woman and her injuries, the heaviest of which appeared to be on her head. "Zaria, you said you're from Siram, right?" Do you think you can do anything?" Zaria examined the woman. "I'm an ok healer. I'll see what I can do." She said. Holding her hands over Icims injured head, her hands began to glow a light blue color, her energy passing into the other woman, and beginning to resotore her condition." Meanwhile, Gersham took a cloth from his backpack, and enchanted it with his own shadow energy.

When Zaria finished, she looked at Syn. "Sorry, I couldn't heal it all the way. She should be ok now though." Gersham then wrapped her head in the cloth. "Add more shadow energy to the cloth in an hour. It will protect her from infection. Keep her head elevated, and she should be just fine." With that, they both stood to their feet, and began walking toward the village. Gersham then turned back. "Oh yeah, Syn. I want to talk to you later." Gersham said. Then, they were gone once more.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:56 am

as if he knew how she was feeling he tried to pass her a smile. though he even was sceptical he trusted this man gersham would not prove to be evil he had heard storys. though the storys werent to be as grand as what his own mind played along with. as the healer stepped forward syns hand edged closer he knew that she would be scared his fears rising as well he knew though if he did this the wrong way he would truly scare the woman from him. but also was it wrong to hide who he was. nothing mroe than what his name stated his shadow capabilitys hard for most any to comprehend. gersham though was one he expected to atleast fathon it through experience. though the next moment his thoughts ruined he looked to see her scurrying away slightly. he heard gershams last words.. " he wanted to talk to him?" he wouldnt worry about this for now though it did spark quite the curiosity.

as if in instant reaction he watched as the woman and gersham walked away he would think it a peaceful gesture though there was no way around it he was scary he had done what he had hoped most he wouldnt. his eyes fell dark as he made one last attempt wandering throught e forest after her. he only wished to appologize for adding to her night mares. his hart soothing he moved his hand in an odd form as he spoke "requi icim" as if from no where her shadow began to stroke her cheek. as he approached now " im sorry if youd like to continue to the light iv left a path cleared of shadow for you in the direct safest path from the forest. his head hung low as he slid over to sit next to a tree. he thought to himself. " nothing but a story the end comes sooner than youd like it to." he murmered to himself very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:59 am

(for the record, healing powers dont use water)
Back to top Go down

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:14 pm

When he pinched her, she jumped a bit in pain, and playfully smacked his hand. "Ow! You pinch hard, Gersham!" she liked to say his name. She loved the meaning of it, which fit his character well. He was a lot like his name. "Well, No. I am not dreaming, since you like scraped off my skin from that pinch." She teased at him. "That's good anyway, I don't want you to be a dream, wouldn't be nice for me." She saw his smile, and fell in love with it. His bright, white, straight teeth showing under his curvaceous pink lips. Her feeling for it made her lips form a bright smile. She could never deal with that kind of pain. Skin all raised and stuff...she shuttered and her body tensed up from it. Having that kind of "I can feel that." feeling on her chest and hips. If the needle were to hurt her, then that other thing would have killed her. She would have been crying her eyes out, and she's pretty strong girl, but he was a real strong man, and she wasn't as strong as he was, nor a man, therefore not having the gentic advantage. "Did it burn or something? Because no matter which one it was..it would have hurt me anyway, and does your dad have that same one for like cultral purposes?" Walking next to him, and a little behind him. Just wtching how he walks. "Yeah..I mean, you saw me bathing and...stuff." She didn't know what to say to him. He made her nervous and shy. Achilleos started to growl towards the trees; the fur on his back standing straight up as well as his tail poofing out. She looked in that direction to see a man that she didn't know, but the man that she was with did. She calmed him down, and waited there. She also spotted a woman that she didn't know either. So, she just sat there, and waited, her bare feet playing with the Earth underneath her.
Back to top Go down

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Her forest that she lived in, was quiet at night, and it was raining that night. The rain depressuing her, for it was going to be mudd in the morning. She was restless though, she had a feeling that someone else besides the other two who raided her place, which she did not accept, and this was supposed to be a place where she could live alone..not where her and two little lovers could get it on in the forest. She rolled her eyes at that, and her wolf, Achilleos wouldn't put his head down all night. Look around, and his ears twitching. She sat up, and rubbed her head, as well as her bright brown eyes. She smelled a strange unfamiliar scent. Her eyebrow raised up, and she got out of bed. Her house in the forest noisy from her television annd stuff. She put on a jacket since it was cold, and put on some shoes that kept her feet warm, and to keep from getting muddy. She nodded to her animal, and he followed her, and then ended up next to her. Her hair being covered by a waterproof hood, and jacket, only making the rain drip off of her jacket's fabric. She followed the scent in the air, and Achilleos followed the scent on the ground.

While she was walking along, she spotted a figure. A tall, lanky man, with a hood over his head as well. She just watched him walk alone, like the forest folk she was. Her eyes followed him, and every move he made "Who is that...?" She spoke to herself, then through the thicket, she followed him, hiding behind trees. Her feet extremely quiet. She was scared to speak to him, and she lowered her head. This strange man in a cloak..going through her home. Walking the trails. She said quietly to him "H..Hey.." She covered her mouth, and she hid off in the wet thicket, as well as her wolf. Her dark hood blending with the wet branches, and she watched him with her eyes. She bit on her bottom lip, and then snick around, wanting to know who he is, but not wanting to be seen by him. The rhythm of the rain pouring down, and her best friends rustling around to find shelter. She wondered why he was even here..and what he wanted...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manaer Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaer Forest   Manaer Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Manaer Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daratan :: Roleplay :: Lucenoc-
Jump to: