Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ballroom

Go down 
+6
Sotaynru
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang
Shurik Sidorov
Micah Masi
A'Nailiah
Sachiel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashling

Ashling

The Ballroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Ashling steps into the ball room and looks around. Immeaditely she spots Shurik. The man from the bar. The one who had started talking to her and then just stopped. Her ruby red lips pull up at the corners into a smirk. She would wait until he approached her. Turning the oppisite way from him she walks over to a grouping of chairs and sits down crossing her long legs. She smiles and waits to see the people.. Her ice blue eyes twinkle as she looks around.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:23 pm

He chuckled lightly as his eyes rolled once more over the man. He had heard the name before, and he felt like it was something important to do with it. As he reached behind him and took a tight hold on his Sake bottle he pulled it forward and took a straight swig from the pale liquid inside. Then it slowly dawned on him. He laughed a small amount as he shook his head and stared at the man. "Well.. It's nice to meet the leader of another clan." He offered Ichi the bottle for a moment and grinned, letting his fangs become exposed. "My leader... I do not know where the official one is." He took in a deep breath and sighed as he remembered the change in leadership in his clan. The leader he knew was laying dead somewhere.

He pushed these thoughts from his head as the man continued to speak. "No, Just me and the king, I suppose. More might come, but it's not easy getting here for us. It's freezing around these parts." He laughed lightly and leaned back against the bar in his chair. Next thing he saw two more people walk into the ballroom. One made his way straight over to him and Ichi. He greeted Ichi in a respectful manner and then looked at him as if he was a drunk. Shuriks Teeth bared as he set the bottle down back on the bar and sat up straight. He knew this man already. He had heard much more about this leader. The leader of the earth clan. "Hello to you, too." He shook his head and smirked, noticing the lady who had walked into the place behind the ass. Ashling was her name, and she looked quite dazzling in her outfit for the party. He sighed and remembered leaving her so Jin could talk with her. Now he pondered over walking to her.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:38 pm

His eyes narrowed at Shurik a little. It was to be expected of course, he laughed and denied the Sake."Drink up, my friend. You will need it."He hoped the man would get drunk, so his mouth would stay shut and not blab to everyone who he was, but the effect may be the opposite. He shook his head and smiled a little."I see. I can understand the difficulty of traveling to this place. It makes me want to run away and never come back... But thats for a different reason."He added quickly. Him and places that cannot view the sky make him nervous. Extremely nervous. He fingered the two Arnis's at his waist and stood up, bowing a little at Sotayrnu."Hello, king. It is a pleasure to be in your presence once more."He stood back up, finally releasing his hold on the Shared. He felt a sense of comfort with the young king. Sotayrnu deserved respect if anyone did. He took to his responisbility well, and better than Ichi would have expected. Ichi was also young, but his presence seemed older. It was. By thirty years. He sighed, shaking off the thoughts of his "death". His eyes glanced at the woman who had entered. Interesting. He, then, noticed Shuriks gaze. Ichi turned towards the man and nodded."Go if you want. I will not mind."With that he nodeded at Sotayrnu.

"They are as good as can be expected. How does your desert fare?"He asked. Sotayrnu was a friend of great length. Ichi respected him, almost as much as Elias and Trivian. He smiled a little. How he wished those two could be here. He removed his vest and sat it on the chair that he was previously at. He stretched his arms out, shoulders popping.
Back to top Go down
Shurik Sidorov

Shurik Sidorov

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:48 pm

He had a good feeling that Ichi did not want to be known to the masses. He could respect that, and he would refrain from blurting it out to the world. Even if he wanted to do it, he still found it trivial to do such a thing. He chuckled as he told him to go over to the woman over in the chairs. He nodded his head and laughed as he looked up into the air. The man pushed himself from the chair and walked over, making his way through some people before he found himself before the woman. He smirked and bowed to her as he spoke. "My name Is Shurik." He laughed as he sat down next to her and looked into her eyes, his own glinting a dark blue. "Seeing as you didn't get my Name the last time we encountered one another, Miss Ashling."
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:51 pm

sotaynru noticed the incendian had a spite in his tone he didnt liek this slightly unnerving though one incendian wouldnt plan anythign like assassination int he midst of a giant ball no being was that fool hardy and sotaynru also had promised his peace at this place though perhaps the courtyard would be a suitable place for them to meet next. makign sure his gaze came upon ichi once more listenign to him he was very glad to see ichi it had been a very long time he had only met the man first during a travel. in hsi younger days while int he bttle of kana he had gained councle on gorriloa war fare tactics as was necisary he learned this in mere days adding its basis to his own operative thinking. he smiled " tis great to hear old friend the forest too beautiful to be scorged i belive as for mine well i must say ichi things are difficult famine has taken my people and our nomadic way are no longer a proficient preocess it sets us too far apart motions are in movement to better septur kana i assure you but it is all a process. though i must say that the gate of tartarus has finally been completed and abyss is soon to come. so many things my friend dreams to be made real only by times grace. as im sure you knwo ichi peace is not a thing that dwells on forever more so a phase or opening for the next great war to begin i refuse to let my territory be unprepared for this inevitablity. " he smiled then he knew he rambled but it was good to have great company
Back to top Go down
A'Nailiah

A'Nailiah

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Upon seeing the corsage, A'Nailiah was once against struck by speechlessness; it was so beautiful. How did he know she loved lilies?!! Her olive toned cheeks deepened to a bright pink. The woman cleared her throat, trying to get rid of the frog that just so happened to hop in there. Again, without speaking, she watched as Sachiel moved to place the gold lily in her hair, accenting the color. It could have been obvious that the self proclaimed most beautiful person in all of Siram would love the most beautiful plant in Siram; hell, the woman's attire was based off of the idea of lilies! Biting her lightly golden bottom lip, the woman nods and smiles, turning to the direction of the ball room, A'Nailiah proceeded to walk, her heels could be heard as she took swan-like steps down the corridor; Sachiel closely in tow. She didn't know what was going on in the man's mind, maybe he could be thinking that she was being mean to him by not walking along side of him. They wasn't at the ball yet, so the 'date' isn't officially underway. "This is going to be so exciting!" The woman spoke, it would seem like it was talking more to herself than Sachiel.

As they made their way to the door of the ball, she could hear the music already in play, the lights flickered through the glass of the doors, illuminating the hallways with it's brilliance. She turned back to Sachiel, offering her covered left hand to him. She knew that with her looks and attire, which was a golden silk top; sleeveless on the right side, leaving the left arm to be covered. The bottom was different. It was more of a sash, as it crossed her upper body and connected upon her midsection. Extending from that, the garment graced her left leg. Only breaking to expose the top of the thigh. It was made of Scyllaris. A special royal silk that was only found within the walls of the castle. It was very light and wavy. Golden sparkles aligned the fabric, giving it a celestial glow; they would turn heads. "Ready?" She spoke, grinning up at the man before opening the door and stepping through. The lights illuminated her gold silk dress and diamond accessories as if sent by an angel. Her blue hair glowed, as well as her bright blue eyes. Naili smiled widely, loving the way the ball room looked now, it was even better than it was the night they shared the first dance! With Sachiel on her side, she felt as if she had walked into her territory and finally relaxed and free. She was going to enjoy this night. Noticing the congregation, Naili smiled more, even taking the time to look up to Sachiel. Her eyes gleamed with happiness; fulfilled by being in this environment. Walking passed, Naili noticed the cloaked man from her jog. He must have been invited from another clan. Offering the man a smile, Naili waved to Shurik upon passing. "Don't get too used to this, Sachie, dear. " Naili teased and winked, her steps soft and graceful.

Last edited by A'Nailiah on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Ashling turns her ice blue eyes on Shurik and she smiles. " Ah well hello Shurik. Your friend Jin is a sweet guy. I suppose if he is friends with you then I ought to be kind, even if you did just.. stop talking to me the other night." She giggles softly and stands up, placing her hand on her hip. She looks up at him and twirls a strand of her long hair. It was a nervous habit. She found herself strangely attracted to this man but perhaps it was only because he was nothing like her.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Ashling sighs softly. She had barely finished her sentence when he walked away. Bastard. Shaking her head she sits back down. Maybe someone worth her time would come talk to her. Fixing her hair and licking her lips, she looks around once more. She was acutely aware that she was the only red head here and that her dress was shorter than it probably should be. She felt alone and out of place. Perhaps she shouldn't have come.
Back to top Go down
Sachiel

Sachiel

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:26 pm

She was complicated. So many things to consider. It was obvious that she was taken by some of the things he did and said. He could tell that she was blushing. But she was determined not to be too nice to him. But how far was she willing to take it? Leaving him behind at her door? He sighed as he walked behind her to the ballroom, wondering exactly how this night would play out. He was surprised once more, when she offered her arm before entering the ballroom. He supposed it would be a bit of a walk to have taken arm-in-arm. He smiled to her, and offered his arm in return, They would enter the ballroom, appearing a flawless couple, turning heads with ease. He heard her comment, and a short laugh escaped his lips. Perhaps he shouldn’t get used to it, but what could he say? Being near her made him want to be near her more.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:17 pm

He laughed at the young kings words, nodding. He pat him on the back."When I am done here, I shall join you and help out. My old bones need to stretch. Elias has also promised me a date with his sparring partners."He shook his head, chuckling."Gorillas! Can you believe it?"He sighed contently, though dark thoughts swarmed around his thoughts. He hand went to his face, staggering a bit. His other hand balanced himself on the bar. He waved off the mans concern, for he knew it would come."Its nothing."He sighed and regained his composure. His eyes darted to the woman across the room."Sotayrnu, my friend, its time to join the party."A sly smile came to his face."Lets see if these fancy pants Siram's can handle little ol' me."He barked a laugh.

Removing the two Arnis's at his waist, he also removed his bo-staff, twirling it around with two fingers. He smiled a little and tossed it into the air catching it as it came down. For a brief moment tendrils of red, white, and gold swarmed it. He leaned it against the bar, along with the rest of his things. He also wondered where Micah was, but it was a brief thought as he neared the woman. His steps were a little off, but not too noticeable. He figured the warriors here would see it, but they mattered little to him. If they wanted to do something about, then by all means. Anger danced in his eyes. He shook his head away from the thoughts, trying to enjoy the festive. He stopped a few feet away from the woman, bowing his head a little."Ichi, at your service."He wondered what she would think of someone dressed as he walking up to her. Its not like he was dressed the best, but he stood out more, in a way. His head lifted up, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Ashling looks up from examining her nails and into the eys of a man dressed casually. She looks him over, ice blue eyes sparkling. " Well Mr Ichi, if you are talking to me, Im glad to make your aquaintance. My name is Ashling. How is your evening going?" She stands back up and adjusts her dress, making sure it shows off her figure. She sighs softly. " I wish this evening were going better for me but you take what you can get I guess. So, which clan are you from?" She twirls her hair and licks her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:28 pm

sotaynru was happy to hear his friends words. he would help them fine words indeed perhaps he and ichi would patakea hunt together to help his people perhaps. he noticed hsi friend having issues turnign to him he knew better ichi woudl shrug off issues such as this very easily it was amazing his tolerance was so great. but soon his showoffy attitude shown through its good though. smiling at the thought he joined ichi actually knowing the woman he aproached. " hello lady ashling its nice to see you here" he wondered if the woman woudl remeber him this was so sophisticated looking.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Ashling turns as Sotaynru approaches her. Pausing from her conversation she smiles and nods at Sotaynru. She doesnt speak to him yet but at least she acknowledged his arrivial. She places her hand on his arm briefly in a form of silent greeting. She had seen some familliar faces so far, which made her happy. She still felt like an outsider, but she was feeling a bit better as the night went on.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:42 pm

In a way, he was glad his friend joined him. Nostrils flared, taking in her scent as well."My evening is good."He winced inwardly at her words, and he fought the urge to retort back, so instead he somply ask,"Are you implying that I am not what you expected this evening?"His voice was gentle, quiet. A simple question. He ignored her question and would answer when she has answered his own."Where I am from is not important at the moment."His voice, though quiet, was commanding; The smile still there, if less kind."Siram, right? It suits you."Whether it was a compliment, or insult, all depended on her perspective. He rolled his shoulders and popped his neck. He was always stretching, and it became apart of his daily life even when he was talking, or doing something else. It mattered little what he was doing. He probably did it when he was asleep. He sighed and raked his fingers through his hair and stared at her, awaiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Ashling bristles at his words. Swallowing a snide remark she says instead, " Are you paraniod? I expected nothing from you or anyone else. I don't wish to sound rude. But since I just met you how could I have expectations of you?" She sighs when he talks of Siram. " I suppose since Im sort of blonde and tan with blue eyes and gills, yes, Siram suits me, but it's only my adoptive clan so to speak. I don't suppose I care one way or the other how you feel about my looks, or my clan or my attitude." She smiles coldly at him. Perhaps he would stick around and they could go toe to toe. She would enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:04 pm

He mused over her words, chuckling a little. How fun."Paranoid? That is a silly question, child. How would you feel in the Forests of Hayvn? The Deserts of Septur Kana? Being surrounded by things you have no clue about?"He sighed and shooks his head."You can have expectations of one without actually meeting them. Have you heard stories about Hayvn's leader? Perhaps, Incendia's own? Maybe Sotayrnu? You can base your expectations off those stories, true or not. I cannot truely base anything on you, for I know you not."He fingered the metal claw at his middle finger. Was she truely this ignorant?"Adoptive clan, huh? How interesting. I am two halves of a clan. My current clan nearly killed me for my blood. They killed my mother and father because of it. I escaped barely."He shook his head, remembering the day. He blinked the thought away, and watched her. This was interesting. He was glad he picked her. He wondered how Sotayrnu was feeling about this. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up a little, mainly from the feel of the Shared becoming active in his body. His eyes whited over, though she would be sure that he was still looking at her, listening. The bronze color still there, but dulled by the white covering them. He was Lokoing at her from the Shared. How beautiful. He smiled a little. Yes, a good choice. He frowned though after a thought hit him.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Ashling sneers at him. " Yes.. but there is a difference between being unsure and paranoid My clan were nomads. I was constantly surrounded by new things. You, however, seem so sure everyone is out to get you. As for hearing stories, Ive been here about two weeks. I've barely talked to anyone. I know no one. I have no assumptions. I suppose I should be glad you cant make assumptions about me. If you could it would mean we would have to have met before. I am sorry your family was killed. I've been there." At this she shudders before going on. " Well if you were friendlier I would share my interesting story with you but you'll just have to win it form me." She laughs softly.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:29 pm

He barked a laugh."I don't think anyone is out to get me. I just don't like being unprepared. Sure one such as you can understand. You were nomadic."He watched her with a small smile. If I was friendlier, huh? He shook his head. He didn't really care to hear her story, but she did interest him."I am Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang, Chief of Hayvn."Now, he smiled a little. His eyes returning to normal. His head bowed again, but in a smaller one this time. A small sigh escaped his lips as he sat down."Sit. Tell me your story. I will listen."He let out a breath and looked at the stand-still party. He frowned a little. How he thought it was going to be lively. Quit thinking so much, you old fool. Enjoy the company of the woman... Could I? He was the Chief. He can change the rules, can't he? his head hung in defeat. He wouldn't change his clans traditions. An idea struck him, he would have to talk to Elias about it.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Ashling sits down and looks at him. She had a feeling he didn't care what she had to say but she felt like torturing him a bit. Taking her time to speak she takes several deep breaths. " Well as I said, I was a nomad. My mother and father were the leaders. I was a student of the healing arts and they sent me out to collect some herbs. I suppose, looking back they wanted me to survive, but while I was away another clan attacked. They killed my whole clan. They took my friends, family and everything I ever knew. I found Siram by accident. I realized they looked the way my family did and then was told a clan had broken away a long time ago. I suppose I was decended from this clan. Micah let me be part of Siram." She sighs deeply as she finishes and looks at Ichi, tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:59 pm

His face turned expressionless as he listened, his attention still at the ballroom. He heard her story, sighed, nodding."I was born in Hayvn. My mother fell inlove with another from a different clan--don't ask my which, for I know not, and wouldn't tell you if I did. This is forbidden in my clan. They dear for contamination in the Blood. I understand it, somewhat."He sighed and took a deep breath, eyes going distant as he retold his story to her."Mother pleaded with the Clan Chief for my life. He knew he couldn't allow me, an abomination, live, but him and mother are long time friends. He decided to give me a chance at life within the clan. I had to pass the Joining. Now, mind, I passed, obviously, but I also passed all of them, if only by the skin of my teeth. They didn't know what to do when I showed signs of being able to travel deep in the Shared, unlike the rest of my clan. I was 5. YOungest to ever actually do it."He looked up, breathing out deeply, fists clenched."My mother, after seeing my safe return from the Forest, thanked the Chief. She died not even five seconds after. My father was sent into the Forest. His screams kept me up."Anger filled his words now."I rebelled for a short time, yes. I hated them. They deserved nothing less. Eventually, the Chief died and I rose to his station. Some still held me in regard for what I was; I had them killed."He sighed and looked at her, his smile still planted."At 17, my life changed. But that is another story for another day."He got up."It has been a pleasure to meet you, Ashling."He bowed a little at the waist.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:07 am

Ashling wept a bit for him, for her, for loss in general. She sighs deeply, loss and regret pouring out of her. As he stands she looks confused. " Wait.. wait.. where are you going? This is ball, a dance... don't you dance?" She didn't want him to leave. She wanted him to take her in his arms and hold her and dance with her. But she hardly ever got what she wanted so she supposed he would leave.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 am

He stared at for a long moment, thinking."Nowhere. But, dancing is not my specialty. But, perhaps, I can entertain you with one, if you want."He offered his hand out to her."If not, maybe, I can provide other sorts of it."He chuckled a little."I won't look a fool when it comes to dancing with the two of us here by ourselves, from what I can see."He looked into her blue eyes for a moment. He stratched his neck as he waited. He knew she wanted to dance. It was on her face. He felt alone at the moment, vulnerable. He always felt that way, because of his blood. He liked the woman before him, but if it went any farther she would be alone the rest of her life, for he could not let his child be alone like he was. If he had kids. Being dead for three hours didn't exactly tell you what your body could do, but he could withstand any sorts of pain. Nothing compared to the pain he felt when he was dead, in the hell hole of blackness so black and vast it hurt just to think about it. It scared him to be able to feel that pain again. His spirit had aged thirty years during that time. His soul was strong. And he, well, he was the inflexible board. One told him that he would break if he didn't become flexible. He laughed in their face and told them that if he became strong enough, he wouldn't. He pulled his mind out of the thoughts. He sighed, raking his fingers through his hair. If he had a kid, it would be with one from his own clan. He exhaled, exhausted, tired. He smiled at her."So, what shall it be?"
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Ashling

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:32 am

Ashling stands and places her hand in his. She smiles at him and follows him to the dance floor. They were indeed alone for the time being. She looked him over one more time before placing her hand on his shoulder and waiting for him to place his hand on her hip and lead her around the dance floor. She wasn't sure what he was thinking. but she could tell he was deep in thought about something. She watches as his face clouds over. Her ice blue eyes glue onto his and she waits for him to say something, to acknowledge his attraction to her and hers to him.
Back to top Go down
Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

Ichi Zellcai Wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:42 am

He smiled as he felt her hand in his. A hand placing itself on her hip, and he slowly began to lead her around the room; Twirling them in small, slow circles. He felt a fool. He was dancing! How Elias would laugh at him. He smiled, shaking his head."That Rhino.."He muttered under his breath. He was lost for words, not sure how to strike up a conversation. Maybe tey could share how their parents died? He chuckled at his joke a little. She probably wouldn't laugh, but it thought it was funny. He didn't speak it aloud. He grinned at her. Atleast she may enjoy this. he just needed something to distract him from his dark thoughts. This was it.
Back to top Go down
Sotaynru

Sotaynru

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:21 pm

sotaynru had noticed this floor to be mostly dead of royalty how unfabulous such a waste he felt mostly appologetic towards the man he had grown to be freindly too sir sachiel probably thye best water elementalist to ever exist in terms of battle. he tried to smile toward the giggling young women that looked at him there odd blue eyes and pale blonde hair so typical nothing to be desired. though it very much made his uncomfortability rise to new levels. what if ali were to somehow get etter and see him even looking towards them? woyld she instantly get the wrong idea. he sighed he honestly wished she could have joined him this night it was odd feeling so alone ichi obviously preocupied with the woman sotaynru had met from before lady ashling. he would not choose to bother him though their conversation had left a simple smirk it took an odd type of person to get along with ichi their pasts so similar though his was just a freak accident by chance. he had lost his parents too but not for any particular reason. and vengeance was not in his mind sorrow yes but the way that he seen it was the fools deserved their fate for such miscalculation though they also had saved all of kana by letting him be the only oen to live. though hsi mother couldnt have known could she. his head became distraught with such hard thoughts he rubbed his temples and continued to walk along aimlessly the marble of the floor was cold to his bare feet not the type of earthly feel he was used to but he refused to be so disconnected with the earth refused. finally he took a seat and watched ichi and ashling as they dazzled the dance floor he was honestly suprised ichi was as goo das he was at this dancing though observation would. help in the off chance he was actually asked for a dance the off chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ballroom   The Ballroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ballroom
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daratan :: Site Information :: Daratan :: Archives :: Siram Archives-
Jump to: