Daratan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daratan

This world is home to the six clans of Daratan: Hayvn, Septur Kana, Arcanthul Saravya, Siram, Zalaes, and Lucenoc.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucenoc Mainlands

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gersham

Gersham

Lucenoc Mainlands - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucenoc Mainlands   Lucenoc Mainlands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:02 pm

When Gersham returned from the changing room, he had to admit, he liked the fit of the vest. "Other colors?" He had never really considered that he could wear a different color. In fact, aside from blue jeans, he didn't own anything that wasn't black, white, or grey. "What color would you recommend?" He had never even considered it so he wouldn't know what direction to go with it.

He smiled when she said she didn't want to move too fast on his clothes. He shared those feelings. Once she was done, they would have no more reason to be around each other. "Then let's go have some fun!" He said. He didn't want to talk about clothes, or his "Special Day" anymore. He wanted to go out and enjoy everything Lucenoc had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Aowen

Aowen

PostSubject: Re: Lucenoc Mainlands   Lucenoc Mainlands - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:34 am

"I hoped to add in some light blues or yellows. Something to make this the best suit in the world and to have you look even more handsome up there than what you are now in just the vest." As the last part of the sentence slid from her tongue to the air, the woman's face turned a dark shade of red before she turned around to look away from him. There was no way of taking back what she said and she honestly did not want to but in such a manner to just blurt it out like this was unlady like and disrespectful in the presence of the Prince.

But his change in subject seemed to be perfectly timed. "And what would you like to do first in yo.....our fair city?" Her eyes lit up for a second before returning to their original hue as she turned to face him once more. "Since you never really get the chance to come out and have fun today is your choice....." The woman allowed a soft smile to grace her lips as the rest of her statement remained in her head with the hope that he would ask for a return trip to the city another day.
Back to top Go down
Gersham

Gersham

PostSubject: Re: Lucenoc Mainlands   Lucenoc Mainlands - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:20 pm

"Hmm.." Gersham didn't realize that he made the sound as he contemplated the colors she mentioned. "Alright!" He said, deciding to trust her judgement. The smile on his face was actually in response to her below-the-surface compliment, however. Of course, she quickly began blushing, and turned away, but it really just brought the whole statement together. He placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled once more. "Are you going to do that all time time?" He asked. It would really be a burden if she never realized that she could just talk to him...

When Aowen asked her question, Gersham had to think on it for a moment. He hadn't really given any thought to it. But her wording made him realize something that caused the smile to fade from his face. At the end of the day, within these borders, he was a ruler, and she was his subject. That was the way the public was taught to see it, and that was the way that she saw it... But that very thought gave him another idea, and his eyes lit up as well. "Let's leave the city!" He said, as he took the woman by the hand, ushering her to lock up the store. "Let's go to Siram! I've never been to a beach before! I bet you haven't either!" Of course, if she declined his offer, they could always come up with something else, but he really hoped she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Aowen

Aowen

PostSubject: Re: Lucenoc Mainlands   Lucenoc Mainlands - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:39 pm

“I am not use to being able to be so....vocal with how I feel about things, especially to the Prince of the Lucenoc lands. I will try not to turn away after I make such statements but the blush will remain. I'm afraid that is just a part of my nature.” The reassuring feeling of his hand on her shoulder made her blush darken for a second before it slowly started to recede. How he made her feel comfortable about something that could potentially end in such a bad way, she did not understand but her trust in him made it seem as if it would turn out for the better in the end. Who knows, maybe she could be his personal tailor or just someone who he saw as a trustworthy friend.

Her eyes followed his, through the saddening realization of the stature difference, then contemplation, and finally happiness once again. “To the beach? It actually sounds like a joyous change! Yes, we will go off to Siram for the day.” This had to be the greatest idea ever! Finally, she could speak to Gersham like a normal human without having to worry about offending him within his lands, even though that's how he wanted their relationship to be. With fairy like movements, Aowen quickly puts away the fabric she had out to work on next and made sure that everything looked in order before fully closing down her shop. This had to be the most exciting day of the woman's life and the company on this trip wasn't half bad either. “So, how do you propose we make our way to Siram? Walking would take too long and it would cause other people to gawk and gossip about why you are walking through the streets with me......”
Back to top Go down
Gersham

Gersham

PostSubject: Re: Lucenoc Mainlands   Lucenoc Mainlands - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Gersham smiled happily when Aowen agreed to a trip to the beach. Perhaps a getaway was exactly what he needed! But then, there was still that voice in the back of his mind telling him that spending time with Aowen was a bad idea. He couldn't deny the dream that he had been having night after night. Aowen could be the catalyst that made his nightmare become a reality. And yet when he was around her, he couldn't bring himself to care! He reasoned with himself! Sure, she was cute, but that didn't mean he would fall in love with her! She was just good company! Right?

When she asked how they would get to Siram, he smiled and walked toward the door. "Lock up." He told her, as he stepped outside, and waited for her to lock up the store. Once she made it outside, he extended his hands, and waited her her to take them into her own. Once their shadows had connected, they began to warp into one, and took the form of a carpet. He pulled her arms around his neck, and wrapped on of his own arms around her waist. "Don't break contact or it will fall apart." He told her. Then the carpet took to the skies!

They were flying well above the clouds headed south, the sounds of the wind rushing as Gersham took in the view. He loved the sights of the landscape from above. He didn't fly too fast, for fear that Aowen wasn't used to this form of travel, but they had quite some distance to cover. At this rate it would take nearly an hour "Siram is a floating Island chain." He told her as they covered the mountain range. "I've heard rumors that it's actually a giant turtle that swims around just below the surface of the ocean. It shouldn't be too hard to find, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucenoc Mainlands   Lucenoc Mainlands - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucenoc Mainlands
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3